[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

I didn't understand everything they said in the preview and everything is out of context and most of what is said is only parts of sentences so it's difficult to tell apart the subject and the object of the sentence but JKW says: "(You/someone) became a human." Dan says: "because she/I wanted to protect me/her. YS isn't going to die. She is definitely not going to die.??? I will miss you very much."

2G61Hxq.jpg

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kang Woo  figured it out too judging from his look before Yeon Seo managed to finish her part

That's way to cruel for both of them ,they just hopeless need to watch her die....well at least is hope since she is in hospital in the preview Hoo sacrifice  was really something ...smh just give them  a happy ending (and not the 10 mins of it like seriously  after all the they went through)

Yes, I'll be waiting for this pyjama scene from our otp tmr.  I'm sure it will be happy ending since KBS is also a shipper and they won't want to anger all Danyeon fans especially with their recent BTS translation services to the fans!!!

8 minutes ago, briseis said:

The whole point was that RN wanted to kill Dan and YS let herself be stabbed by RN because it was YS who was always RN's target and she wanted RN not to kill Dan in exchange for her life (that's why RN was so shocked when YS let herself be stabbed and also the reason why RN didn't try to kill Dan even though it was her intention to kill him and not YS because Dan would have to live without YS and that is much more worse fate than death for Dan. And RN knows it.) . But most importantly, YS wanted to use this way to die instead of Dan, to sacrifice herself because she wanted Dan to live. During the dance, YS asks the deity "Is my life enough (in exchange for his)?" She WANTED to die. That's why she didn't get treated. I think her attempt to overdose at the beginning was a clear indication how far she would go to protect Dan.

that right..yeonseo think dan would be dissappear because she not died when supposedly she had to died.dan always the one that save her, so she want to do something for Dan.....writer-nim what your ending?? i really cannot think what ending would came out tomorrow night

7 hours ago, briseis said:

I didn't understand everything they said in the preview and everything is out of context and most of what is said is only parts of sentences so it's difficult to tell apart the subject and the object of the sentence but JKW says: "(You/someone) became a human." Dan says: "because she/I wanted to protect me/her. YS isn't going to die. She is definitely not going to die.??? I will miss you very much."

before I will miss you  he said something like going to a vacation like he wants to believe that to JKW(ig he mean YS to believe that when he will dissapear  ) ???if I get it right...

Anyways hopefully it would be a happy ending

18 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

still had hope for happy ending.....they better settle all the problem in first half.second half give danyeon couple scene only....:kiss_wink:

Agreed. Even better, they could end the show by showing us a daughter who looks like Dan & a son who looks like YS.

34 minutes ago, almldan said:

KBS now so quick to upload the cuts of the episode wow and this is the last week!!! <_<

BTW is it just me or is the handkerchief extra extra sparkly in the preview???? Must be the lighting or all the time it shimmered added sparkles to it :w00t: 

Call it a six sense of a kdrama addict or whatever you want, but for some reason I'm not worried about tomorrow. I think we are getting a happily ever after for our DanYeon couple. I mean, the way this episode ended with still so much time left to solve this and give us and the characters a proper closure and I think we'll be getting even some additional, final minutes of marital bliss. Let's be honest, YS and Dan have already suffered way too much and the handkerchief feather has sparked way too many times for it to have a sad ending. Moreover, that instagram photo of KMS in the bed seems like a clear hint to me that they will live HEA (combined together with the photo of SHS doing her make up ALSO WEARING DARK PYJAMAS). I bet KMS knew that the fandom will be utterly worried, scared and devastated after today's episode and decided to give us a straw of hope so we could survive until tomorrow.

YZdC4DW.jpgPJP12ne.jpgLZe3ULO.jpg

31 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Dan-ah was in Yeon Seo's bed in today's IG update. He couldn't have been alone in there, right? 

For second when I see the clock 

I thought here  the bed scene 

:mrgreen:

15627704031562770264.gif

The two sad scenes we have today! These two are so in love that they are willing to sacrifice themselves for each other. I'm sure the deity will be touched by their acts. Even Hoo sacrifices himself for Dan. So many sacrifices today!

YS has sacrified herself for Dan... Same as him for her in this episode so i'm expecting an happy end tomorrow... This ep made me like:

source.gif

STANDING OVATION FOR BOTH ACTING BUT I REALLY PRAISE SHIN HYE SUN!! GREAT DANCING ABILITIES, GREAT RENDERING ON HER BALLET AND GREAT CHEMISTRY WITH MS!!!B)

Archived