[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

larus

After watching the last episode, I saw CWK's therapist as potential suspect for Red Cry again.Children of nobody episode 2.png Why? Because in the last episode, JH realizes that Red Cry knew about Ha Na's secret... the only thing he didn't know was where the body was lying. However, Ha Na never revealed the secret. Now, the scene with the dead sparrow could have been a red herring again in order to make LEH look suspicious. Ha Na was fascinated by the music box with the ballerina. I had mentioned before that this psychiatrist could have used hypnosis in order to cover up the secret with CWK. But what if he used it in order to unveil the truth from Ha Na without her knowledge? Then JH realized that Red Cry knows exactly how people think and what they wish. Red Cry could lure PHJ, when he proposed her a job... So he knows exactly what people want to hear. That's why I am thinking that Red Cry could be a psychologist/psychiatrist, since such a person needs to be a mind reader. Besides, CWK's friend seems to be very detail-oriented and very good at his job. He was the one who noticed the sister in the tree (drawing from the boy who died in the hit-and-run)... Sure, in the episode from yesterday, this doctor seems to be less emotionally involved than CWK. He even asked her to keep a certain distance. What if he acted like that because he wanted to hide his true feelings? 

Then we know for sure that Red Cry

- knows CWK pretty well

- evolves around her

- used her group in order to get supporters

- ensured that certain wishes from her came true. She said that it was as if Red Cry would read her mind.

To summarize, this doctor could be Red Cry. What if he came to discover the truth about CWK through hypnosis (2 years ago) after her sister's accident and was so horrified that she became his rallying figure? Maybe he doesn't want her to know the truth because he fears that she might get bedridden one more time.

Notice that the director's father is attached to CWK and LEH treats the director's father as a family member. 

@liddi @gaby81 @joccu @selenette @ktcjdrama @partyon @larus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

To summarize, this doctor could be Red Cry.

I agree that he is *something* just based on the actor's profile. His name is Joo Suk-Tae and he's been working for a while, but gained a lot of notice after playing a bad guy in "Prison Playbook." I remember thinking that based on who the actor is, he isn't someone who would have some psych sessions with Woo-Kyung and then just fade away. Something is going on with him.

http://asianwiki.com/Joo_Suk-Tae

This show is really making me suspect *everyone* and giving me no answers.

It's really good in that way, but also it's torture! :D

Speaking of interesting actors, I also want to give lot of credit to the actor who played Horrible Dog Farm Father of Ha-Na:

http://asianwiki.com/Baek_Hyun-Jin

He has been in many movies (I have seen some of them, but I don't remember seeing him) and only two dramas. He was really great in both dramas. He is very good at playing a total creep. I mean, he was truly chilling in this role, even before we knew what he did.

That, and people who own dog farms are not to be trusted, or so I have learned from "Come and Hug Me."

8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

You know, a mother is not per se a loving and caring mother. I am talking here out of experience. Some mothers will perceive their child as a burden or as a tool. Even in the animal world, some mother will kill or reject their new born baby... Being a loving and caring mother is not natural. You need a good role model. Ha Na's mother was herself an orphan and got abused by a pervert... how could she become a selfless mother? Like CWK's mother said, it is natural, when it comes to survival... the instinct will push the mother to become more selfish as she wants to survive. 

By killing the abusive parents, Red Cry doesn't solve the problem at all because we saw that JH didn't want to have any children, traumatized by his own childhood, too scared that he might become an abusive parent. The abused children might become themselves abusive or too scared to have any children.   

I am speaking from a clinical-research based experience in addition to being a mother:

As a well researched Marriage and Family therapist that studies attachment theories of John Bowlby and Mary Ainsworth and teaches college Lifespan Psychology, Counseling Theories, and Research & Statistics part-time, I will have to disagree with being a loving and caring mother is not natural; it is natural and research has supported that and replicated it. Depending on the species, even if an animal rejects her newborn, that is usually the exception and not the rule. Behavioral modeling/social environment plays a role, but it is not THE role.  Biological processes, genetics, the frontal lobe/prefrontal cortex. It is nature and nurture combined. That is why people can experience the same trauma while one is resilient and the other is traumatized. Research has shown time and time again, overall, when it comes to survival, a mother is likely to die for her child to survive opposed to allow their child to die with the exceptions being children that are aborted during pregnancy.

We have to be mindful of using the rare cases and applying them to the general population. 

@bebebisous33 good theory. I find the male therapist really suspicious. 

I also think that if Eunho isn't part of red cry at least he knows it. I'm thinking that maybe the boy who he saved is part of the red cry. Was his name minki. I can't remember.

The guy definitely wore a mask.  I still believe that the step mother is still hiding something. And what it is happening with se kyung. 

My theory is that the girl with the long hair in the green dress is CWK & the girl that was pushed was her sister. She already identified herself through the picture a former classmate had for her birthday party. I believe that either the doctor or Eun-ho is Redcry based on the fact the Ha Na could not identify him the first time because he has a "good face". Well it turns out that the suspect wears a smiley faced mask so it places them back at square one because Ha Na would only be able to choose a smiley face out of the line up. If it is Eun-ho, I believe that the director's father puts him up to it.

Has anyone considered if there are different assigned killers each time?

I havent seen the latest episodes but something just crossed my mind after learning about RC's invitation to CWK. Has she been behaving like a neglectful mother lately? 

Also, something's definitely up with the stepmom when WK mentioned looking up her extended family. She was visibly relieved when WK said that her grandmother and aunt were both dead. Do you think WK was just testing her and aunt's really alive? 

Ep.21 was chilling... I'm glad I didn't watch it raw late last night but waited till daylight to watch with subs. Had to avert my eyes a few times because I felt it was just too gory. Didn't expect that... This is MBC, not OCN!!

I am a bit disappointed with the way the detectives set up their stake out at the end of the episode... but okay, I know it was meant to fail because RC is not meant to be caught just yet.

My thoughts after ep.21-22:

- Of all the victims, only Sora's father and Hana's parents are killed by RC himself. The others, he used his influence to convince the killings. Each killing is escalated in sending a message across to the police. First telling them MHJ is next victim, next is the bloody message on Hana's father. That was the most extreme "judgement". The others were "quick or painless" death, only Hana's parents went through pain and torture. Is that an indication of a more special attachment to the child then?

- LEH is probably not the killer/RC. I believe he is one of the members H1-H5, who gave information and made request for judgement. Again I refer to him being surprised that the body found in attic is that of a female. He expected a male. They must have talked about this case in the chat room, so everyone thought the one who would be judged is the father.

- I too doubt LEH to be RC because looking at his physique, he doesn't seem to be a person with enough strength to fight, drag a body effortlessly, and kicked and fought JH like so. He should be a more muscular person. But of course, I could be wrong on this.

- Centre Director is only focused on financial gains since we found out he used to gamble so probably incurred a lot of debt. However, he could be selling the information on the cases though, whatever it is as long as there is monetary gain.

- I am actually worried about the "fake" case of Siwan that CWK shared. I worry that the father will be killed because of the made up story.

2 hours ago, chickfactor said:

I agree that he is *something* just based on the actor's profile. His name is Joo Suk-Tae and he's been working for a while, but gained a lot of notice after playing a bad guy in "Prison Playbook." I remember thinking that based on who the actor is, he isn't someone who would have some psych sessions with Woo-Kyung and then just fade away. Something is going on with him.

Now that he is making more appearances, I'm beginning to suspect him as well when I didn't care about him before. Esp.now that you shared he isn't just a minor actor.

We're introduced to a new character today, so I wouldn't be surprised to have new characters in the future. We are still 5 more hours from the ending. I wonder what is the significance of introducing the father of the Director... I wonder too about the significance of interlacing the scenes between pursuing RC with SK's condition in hospital... There must be some connection...

27 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

Also, something's definitely up with the stepmom when WK mentioned looking up her extended family. She was visibly relieved when WK said that her grandmother and aunt were both dead. Do you think WK was just testing her and aunt's really alive?

At this point, I think CWK is still all trusting towards her stepmother...

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/12/children-of-nobody-eps-19-20-spoilers.html

K-netz thinks it might be Eunho or the Psychiatrist

Spoiler

[Children of Nobody] Eps 19 & 20 spoilers, Kim Sun Ah x Lee Yi Kyung

Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2018

Article: Naver 'Children of Nobody' Baek Hyun Jin tied with a rope and dies.. Kim Sun Ah kidnapped 

1. [+294,-1]
The dog seller ahjusshi's acting is really unique. 

2. [+182,-6]
Wow, I watched today's episode being anxious the whole time. 

3. [+96,-4]
I think it's Cha Hak Nyeon. But today's episode is really interesting. 

4. [+70,-3]
Detective-nims, please do some deducing. I'm so curious that I'm going crazy. 

5. [+58,-1]
Hana is a child actress, but her acting felt so real that I teared up watching. ㅠㅠ

6. [+55,-0]
This is really my life drama. Why is no one watching this? It's such a pity. 

7. [+48,-0]
The dog seller ahjussi's acting is so natural that it kind of creeped me out. 

8. [+39,-1]
I think Cha Woo Kyung's friend, the psychiatrist, is Red Cry. If they are going to add weight in his character in the future, I think the possibility of him being Red Cry is very high. 

9. [+38,-2]
I think it's the male doctor. Cha Woo Kyung tells him everything.. Maybe he has figured out everything when he counselled Ha Na.. and went to kill the dog seller.. 

This might be me being biased of Hakyeon, but I think he's been doing a pretty good job playing Eunho, no matter how people say he lacks experience to the the culprit. Experience-wise, yes, he hasn't had a lot of big drama roles in the past, but he has been stably growing as an actor and did a fantastic job with his Interview musical where he played both a child and a murderer's personality - something which reflects in Eunho's role.

Eunho acts and speaks more like a child. His character is supposed to seem flat, social abilities stunted which is why he can relate more to children than with adults. Despite minimal screen time, he also made huge impacts on scenes where he actually spoke. His nonchalant line delivery is part of Eunho's character being disconnected, and yet he drives his point when Jiheon confronted him the past two episodes. Also, Hakyeon has said a few times that the moment he read the script, he wanted to take Eunho's role. There must be something in there.

That aside, now that we have confirmed it's a network of people who submit stories and try to pass judgement, it would explain more about how the crimes are being committed by different people. I'm still leaning towards Eunho being Red Cry, but now I cannot disregard the sunbae doctor either. That doctor has been displaying an ominous aura for some time now, and it would make sense that he knows about Seok Woo's mom too. Either way, Eunho definitely has access to the website.

The center director is in the clear for me right now, because we know that his strange actions are because he has been gambling, and had forced Eunho to lie for him. On that note, I am quite interested to see if the director is in some way abusive, at the very least mentally, towards Eunho who says he's like family. If in case the sunbae doctor is Red Cry, suppose he finds out that the director is using the center to gain money and gamble, in addition to being abusive towards Eunho, he might be a victim soon.

Red Cry's physique could be misleading 1. because they could use a double and may not be accurately similar to the character tho they would not get someone with a far off physique either and 2. It's winter and he's always wearing a thick jacket which may also affect how he see him on screen. Both the doctor and Eunho are tall, and despite being a little lean, Eunho is definitely strong and got a few muscles of his own.

I'm also interested with the interlacing of Sekyung's scenes with Red Cry chase.

17 minutes ago, loveseek630 said:

This might be me being biased of Hakyeon, but I think he's been doing a pretty good job playing Eunho, no matter how people say he lacks experience to the the culprit. Experience-wise, yes, he hasn't had a lot of big drama roles in the past, but he has been stably growing as an actor and did a fantastic job with his Interview musical where he played both a child and a murderer's personality - something which reflects in Eunho's role.

Eunho acts and speaks more like a child. His character is supposed to seem flat, social abilities stunted which is why he can relate more to children than with adults. Despite minimal screen time, he also made huge impacts on scenes where he actually spoke. His nonchalant line delivery is part of Eunho's character being disconnected, and yet he drives his point when Jiheon confronted him the past two episodes. Also, Hakyeon has said a few times that the moment he read the script, he wanted to take Eunho's role. There must be something in there.

I think he is doing a great job in his role here. Many times people think an actor/actress is acting flat, but not seeing that is what the character called for. LEH is supposed to be that way...

I once watched a Taiwanese drama where the second female lead is so flat and boring, too demure a person who speaks too gently and monotonously... While watching, I found out that the actress in real life is a rowdy and playful person as seen from BTS. It must not be easy for her to act the opposite and yet she did it well!

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think he is doing a great job in his role here. Many times people think an actor/actress is acting flat, but not seeing that is what the character called for. LEH is supposed to be that way...

I once watched a Taiwanese drama where the second female lead is so flat and boring, too demure a person who speaks too gently and monotonously... While watching, I found out that the actress in real life is a rowdy and playful person as seen from BTS. It must not be easy for her to act the opposite and yet she did it well!

I agree. The way Eunho's character is played seems fitting. Especially if we later discover his background story which is also likely revolving around abuse. 

After reading the theories here, I'm starting to suspect the sunbae doctor too. I think that Eunho and/or the sunbae doctor may be in the judgement room which could be why a lot of the cases circle back to the Center. Then again, they ask for details and proof and it would make more sense if the sunbae doctor was the one providing that information no?

29 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

You have solved the case, @loveseek630 !

You are the best detective! :D

Wait, What?

lol so far the only thing I was 100% sure about before it was revealed was the part where it was Sora's mom who bought the charcoal, but other than that i'm ????? at a hundred theories running in my head lol

Episode 21 - 22...

What have I just watch????

That's the ending and we have to wait till next week or maybe the week after?

1JH0.gif

This is killing me here!!!!!

As for LEH, I don't understand why people are criticising the actor.

He IS afterall acting the character itself which is to look naive, harmless and yet mysterious till we are busy analysing his hands to see if he is Red Cry!!!! :joy:

With the torture and eventual truth of the fact that the Ha Na had a sibling who was killed by that richard simmons head dog butcher... it's hard not to associate Dr Yoon, the psychiatrist as one of the members of Red Cry or he is Red Cry. However, he don't look like someone who will gets his hands dirty by "judging" the parents himself. But then. What do I know right?

So many theories and everytime a new episode is aired, it's all thrown out of the window again. :lol:

But I guess 1 thing we can be very sure.

Red Cry is not acting alone in this.

There is a dark web afterall and a group of them discussing and judging other parents.

The so called dark web of judges and executioners for the children's of nobody.

Whoever tortured that dog farmer/butcher... it's definitely making it personal.

I wonder why?

And seriously, I'm not sure why.

But the drama is kinda depressing now.

Why does it seems that every lead actors have a sad past that involve abuse or neglect?

And yet, we know so little of them and we get so much emotions coming from them and I really hope there's rainbow and endless happiness awaits them by the end of drama.

Just finished watching the sub version of the latest ep. At this point with the evidence, I would say RC is either EH or CWK's therapist. I am leaning more towards the therapist, mostly because RC was said to be psychologically analysing people in blackchat and this is definitely what we have seen of him so far in his sessions with CWK. EH might be reporting to RC possibly or maybe CWK talks about her patients in her sessions though I am sure that is not ethical..

We also received confirmation that CSK is not on good terms with her mother. I hope she starts on the journey of waking up so we can find out more!

2 hours ago, loveseek630 said:

Wait, What?

lol so far the only thing I was 100% sure about before it was revealed was the part where it was Sora's mom who bought the charcoal, but other than that i'm ????? at a hundred theories running in my head lol

Ha, I'm just joking. I guess we won't really know anything until the show is over.

Still 5 more hours of show left... pain of waiting... delicious pain.

While watching the latest episode I was 85% convinced that RC was LEH, the hands shape and skin tone are pretty similar to actor's, but the last scene looked like it was totally another person, even their movement and body shape etc, which is hella confusing.

But I think it's early to judge actor's skills because he's presenting us right what we should be seeing - nice looking, not suspicious, mysterious children loving guy, if he turns out to be RC and got to show his e-evil side then I might talk about it.

And was it RC who send an invitation to the website? Why did he do that given the fact that WK is actively helping the police, didn't he think they will try to lure him? Or he just didn't know WK's connections to the case? (he probably doesn't)

I think the introduction of the director's father and director's gambling is somehow important to the plot. The way LEH looked uncomfortable lying to director's father also suspicious, was he abused by the director (is his desk memory related to that?) Anyway I think we will find out RC identity in 2-3 episodes and the last ones will focus on how police will try to catch him + backstory maybe

Archived