Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

Recommended Posts

I have another wild guess after reading theories how bad Red Cry himself was abused: What if it's the boy whose father was burnt and whom LEH helped with alibi is the RC? I think JH said he was 12 years old 6 years ago, so he's 18 now, i.e independent adult, also he was shown in a PC room in a flashback so it's not that far reach if he's good with computers. And I think he totally was the one to kill his father, and after that, his life became less miserable so he wanted to give such a better life for other abused children as well. This made him create RC as an organization which honorary member is none other than LEH who helped him first, and later got a job at childcare center to have all this abuse information from the reliable sources. This also corresponds with the fact that Hana's mom was killed by young tall man. Viola! 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen a few posts regarding JH's abuse by his mother. Which ep did this come up in? I must have missed it..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dhplsa said:

I have seen a few posts regarding JH's abuse by his mother. Which ep did this come up in? I must have missed it..

In the last episode, he told HMJ that his mother used to beat him as well.

 

@howling This would explain why LEH tried to avoid JH all this time. But here is the next question: why did the little girl with the green dress appear in front of LEH or better said, led CWK to LEH? Maybe have they met in the past and LEH knows that. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@howling This would explain why LEH tried to avoid JH all this time. But here is the next question: why did the little girl with the green dress appear in front of LEH or better said, led CWK to LEH? Maybe have they met in the past and LEH knows that. 

 

 Are you referring to that time when LEH was in greenhouse with WK's daughter? I thought green dress girl appeared cuz WK was having miscarriage at that moment and has nothing to do with LEH, or was there other instances I dont remember?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, howling said:

 Are you referring to that time when LEH was in greenhouse with WK's daughter? I thought green dress girl appeared cuz WK was having miscarriage at that moment and has nothing to do with LEH, or was there other instances I dont remember?

Yes, that's the scene I meant. I thought that as well but I had the impression that this scene had two meaning because she appeared before the miscarriage and had CWK followed her. At the end, she stood behind LEH... it was as if she was showing to her that LEH was an abused child. In my opinion, the hallucination of the little girl are connected to events in the past she buried.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, that's the scene I meant. I thought that as well but I had the impression that this scene had two meaning because she appeared before the miscarriage and had CWK followed her. At the end, she stood behind LEH... it was as if she was showing to her that LEH was an abused child. In my opinion, the hallucination of the little girl are connected to events in the past she buried.  

If I remember correctly, CWK followed the faint sound of ES's laughter. The little girl only appeared when she was in pain on the ground.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

If I remember correctly, CWK followed the faint sound of ES's laughter. The little girl only appeared when she was in pain on the ground.

Yes, you are right. I remembered it incorrectly. CWK heard some laugh and followed the sound but weird is that no one could hear the laughs except CWK.

@bella1025 Yes, all the protagonists have a painful past. JH was beaten by his mother. But I have no doubt that JH is the one who will find out the truth. He didn't resent the mother in the first case. He is less judgmental than CWK and the others.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quickly dropping by to share what is arguably my favourite scene in the drama so far... when so much pain is given relief in the form of unconditional acceptance and comfort... bringing tears to my eyes each time I watch.

 

0L08aTQM2hLzvCxaRvneUt_AHhDd7GY2GdAv2-BGRQo63IEKGJJI1deA0lYrLV3Whx9aR97r9OHoD3U61uJygVi7-E0cwVmL_kXZSS41oszovuurlh9JJDW99r5MlSRIlHZ0YIrQtnaJiNVyOYweH5PfChUV4NPU_c48T6walKEkXicZGelETd9EgtRmLiaXKxcXRWd7foZgVl9FImnNXZW2Ttrv4YgUu7dQotqUCewP3R3C0p4Xi4rIwbAWghxeh4EWsLgP2YEJSVmkBk_PjjNJkQIu4SU7kikPKPfE_R2AVaX9BInaq9HFQO9rYNP_bKr8HK9S5cK6f2GMrarNVO2dmbZ5s8_P3hpchYDTlpwzwCuUcoms_JHVwH-jhWrhSjveCGRUaMKaWUcqWmiOW9Y1-non3MULGcRpSvC4rU3xEg_5u-D8-ZebFipiNSrleD50KRJrlqaZuR5ng0XgaratCm20lWy-yjYOSTPFfYz_II4n7xDBLEdlAPa0F2Jd2u_FRvOj_lBRgxe3fBFmP6bfZWF5o0ovRkFJ2usxRHp54OAnXMrmIxHD5WtI8rMgyL3Sg674QMjShlBte46zhei5YrwizryAwhEufHs7OcXpJ-dWdZktPnKR_pnCT-Wms67gns8Zz0xVS8ouJrh_8quu=w1668-h938-no

 

And I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone on the thread a very blessed Christmas and a marvellous New Year!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Christmas everyone! 

 

@liddi i must admit thay the start of that scene initially creeped me out :P especially when the girl's hands appeared to stroke her hair all of sudden. this is probably due to having watched The Hand. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, liddi said:

Quickly dropping by to share what is arguably my favourite scene in the drama so far... when so much pain is given relief in the form of unconditional acceptance and comfort... bringing tears to my eyes each time I watch.

 

And I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone on the thread a very blessed Christmas and a marvellous New Year!

I totally agree with you on this, it also hit me hard as something relatable, when just someone being there holding you silently is enough to find comfort during the hardest times. My standing ovations to Kim Sun Ah, she is a phenomenal actor. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from melohwa:

 

Spoiler

moon.png

 

 

In Children of Nobody

[Children of Nobody] Eps. 17 & 18 spoilers, Kim Sun Ah x Lee Yi Kyung

Posted on Friday, December 21, 2018

 

Article: Naver 'Children of Nobody' Yoo Eun Mi reveals that she is abused... mother Min Ha Jung kills herself 

 

1. [+157,-0]
Things get more mysterious as it goes~~ How do I wait till the next week?

2. [+147,-3]
This is really, really, really, really interesting. Whenever I watch this drama, I can't even breathe. I hope this drama gets big. If only next Wednesday comes quickly...

3. [+109,-3]
Everything's perfect, but the ratings are a pity.


4. [+92,-4]
This drama is a thriller. Wow. The ending that I can't predict at all.. My husband watched this with me today and he finds this really interesting too!


5. [+46,-6]
The ending is amazing.. That directing.


6. [+36,-3]
It's really interesting.


7. [+25,-0]
Airing this only once a week is too cruel. It was so thrilling and fun today. How am I supposed to wait another week~~


8. [+24,-2]
Does she have to die? She has admitted that she's in the wrong, even if it takes time, they should get counselling and try to heal the wounds together. The both can make up with each other and go back to having a good relationship as time passes. I don't think it's a problem that cannot be reversed unless it's death... At this rate, suicide will find its way in the culture.

 

Spoiler

children.png

 

 

Article: Naver 'Children of Nobody' Kim Sun Ah to Na Young Hee, "Having no one to share my memories with, that's sad" 

1. [+41,-1]
Now, let's start revealing the story baits that are twisted together, please.


2. [+32,-1]
It's really interesting. But shouldn't we get a clearer outline of the story now? I can't even guess who's the culprit at all, the mystery behind Kim Sun Ah's green dress is still up in the air. But because they pique our curiosity so much, it makes me dislike it.... It's frustrating....


3. [+30,-0]
I think there are a lot of message conveyed to the viewers in this drama. Our kids aren't our possessions, they are humans, they aren't tools to fulfill our ambitions. You have to treat a human as a human.... And there's a message on how the parents in our country should reflect when they think that their kids have to go to a good university and pick a good job.


4. [+22,-2]
Why is it so frustrating every week? The scriptwriter is seriously doing this all on her own. If that's the case, just write a diary.


5. [+12,-0]
Today's episode is like that too. ㅠㅠ How do I wait till next week?


6. [+5,-0]
Even if she's her stepmother, why is she so cold to her?! She's mean! Is that little kid Woo Kyung's sister...? Hmm... I'm sure she was abused when she was young! As for Red Cry.. Who could that be....? I hope it's not Woo Kyung.


7. [+5,-1]
There's a railing at the end, but she fell to the side on her own. I don't think she'd die with that height. Her skills are amazing. I don't think it's that high.


8. [+4,-1]
Looks like everyone's impatient~ I don't find it frustrating, it's fun....


9. [+3,-0]
She might not go to the washroom if he only let Cha Woo Kyung know.. The doctor in the previous episodes too.. Something in the group is suspicious.


10. [+1,-0]
This is so frustrating that I'm going crazy. ㅠㅠ The characters aren't frustrating, and I like the story too. ㅠㅠ Scriptwriter, I'm too full from eating all those baits you threw.. Please give us some hints. ㅠㅠㅠ

 
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rafael Pascual said:

9. [+3,-0]
She might not go to the washroom if he only let Cha Woo Kyung know.. The doctor in the previous episodes too.. Something in the group is suspicious.

This is what I thought too... If you know it is urgent enough to make a call instead of send a text, what's so difficult about explaining briefly regarding the life threatening situation of Bitna's mother. I can never understand it... Same goes for asking someone to meet up but only say a few sentences then adios. I'd be pissed for making my way out there to only meet for less than five minutes. Maybe because I come from a place with bad traffic jam so short commuting time is a luxury.

But then again, we're talking about a drama and it's meant to heighten the tension and frustration. Never mind me.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay... I'm confused. What doctor in what previous episode? 

 

As for not giving further explanations to CWK regarding the threat to  MHJ's life, I think apart from heightened suspense, it has to do with just giving just enough details to CWK so that she ensures that MHJ stays put (and thus safe, so they think) without being able to elaborate since they are already racing against time. The explanation was already given to MHJ, which KJH thought to be sufficient, without realising that MHJ herself was complicit in her own judgment.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, liddi said:

Okay... I'm confused. What doctor in what previous episode? 

 

As for not giving further explanations to CWK regarding the threat to  MHJ's life, I think apart from heightened suspense, it has to do just giving just enough details to CWK so that she ensures that MHJ stays put (and thus safe, so they think) without being able to elaborate since they are already racing against time. The explanation was already given to MHJ, which KJH thought to be sufficient, without realising that MHJ herself was complicit in her own judgment.

Children of nobody episode 2.png 

This doctor was consulted by CWK in the episode 2. She asked him about the drawing of the boy. He discovered the hidden sister in the tree. He is CWK's therapist too.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

This doctor was consulted by CWK in the episode 2. She asked him about the drawing of the boy. He discovered the hidden sister in the tree. He is CWK's therapist too.

 

Hmm... apart from the fact that his very brief appearance thus far just to point out the existence of Seok Woo's sister, I am unsure why netizens felt he was furthering Red Cry's judgment... unless I am mistakenly assuming the two comments are interlinked. My personal suspicions of CWK's sunbae are mostly unwarranted for now... just gut instinct :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, liddi said:

 

Hmm... apart from the fact that his very brief appearance thus far just to point out the existence of Seok Woo's sister, I am unsure why netizens felt he was furthering Red Cry's judgment... unless I am mistakenly assuming the two comments are interlinked. My personal suspicions of CWK's sunbae are mostly unwarranted for now... just gut instinct :sweatingbullets:

I am actually more suspicious about H. Children Care Center's director and LEH. I also liked the theory of the boy who burnt his father 8 years ago.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I am actually more suspicious about H. Children Care Center's director and LEH. I also liked the theory of the boy who burnt his father 8 years ago.

The director does not arouse my suspicions as much yet... possibly because I don't find his features to be similar to Red Cry. Then again, that could be yet another red herring and all we've seen were not him personally in the first place. And yes - I find the theory of the arsonist boy to be extremely compelling too - love how participating in the thread brings so many different angles that I would not have considered on my own :) 

 

I am curious though... I can't seem to see any indication as to when the case with the arsonist boy happened - all the subs I've seen (English and Chinese) refer to it happening several years ago. When was the timeframe of 8 years revealed?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...