[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

larus

34 minutes ago, liddi said:

The director does not arouse my suspicions as much yet... possibly because I don't find his features to be similar to Red Cry. Then again, that could be yet another red herring and all we've seen were not him personally in the first place. And yes - I find the theory of the arsonist boy to be extremely compelling too - love how participating in the thread brings so many different angles that I would not have considered on my own :) 

I am curious though... I can't seem to see any indication as to when the case with the arsonist boy happened - all the subs I've seen (English and Chinese) refer to it happening several years ago. When was the timeframe of 8 years revealed?

Wasn't it said that back then the boy was 12 years old and couldn't be indicted? JH added later that he is now an adult. I am not sure if he gave the age: 20 years but I think so.. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Wasn't it said that back then the boy was 12 years old and couldn't be indicted? JH added later that he is now an adult. I am not sure if he gave the age: 20 years but I think so.. 

Yes that's true... but I don't recall any mention about him being an adult now. Can you point me to the episode that happened?

1 hour ago, liddi said:

Yes that's true... but I don't recall any mention about him being an adult now. Can you point me to the episode that happened?

You are right... he only said that the boy was 12 years old and it happened a few years ago (episode 5)... This is so far what I have found.

Honestly, I am not so sure about this boy called Kang Min Gi because first he posted on the Internet that he would kill his father. Since he was so young, he couldn't be indicted. However, LEH provided him an alibi. Did this incident mark a turning point in Red Cry's life? He succeeded to free a child and turn a murder case into something where the police is helpless.

Anyway, while searching for KMG, I found this:

Children of nobody episode 5.png 

The little sister is in her mother's arm and the older sister in front of her father. And in the picture with her stepmother, CWK is supposed to be the girl seating on her father's lap. What caught my attention is the hair of the little sister: black and cut short, unlike the eldest sister. And notice that CWK doesn't have any long hair. The eldest sister is not smiling at all. 

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

The little sister is in her mother's arm and the older sister in front of her father. And in the picture with her stepmother, CWK is supposed to be the girl seating on her father's lap. What caught my attention is the hair of the little sister: black and cut short, unlike the eldest sister. And notice that CWK doesn't have any long hair. The eldest sister is not smiling at all. 

I thought about this picture too... I am sure it will be back to shed some lights.

Firstly, why is it folded so? As if it's meant to be hidden instead of displayed. Then I also notice the age gap between sisters. Here, there seems to be bigger age gap. Comparing to the family picture of four with the stepmother that you mentioned above.

So now I am wondering, if CSK is indeed the stepmother's bio daughter? That means, after her father remarried, there are three girls, CWK - stepsister CSK - little girl in green dress.... :huh:

Red Moon, Blue Sun: Episodes 17-18

by odilettante

redmoon1700084.jpg

So far all the instances of child abuse have been out of anger or neglect — but sometimes abuse can occur even when a parent desperately loves their child. Motivation doesn’t matter when the end result is still the same, and Red Cry makes it clear that there are no excuses when it comes to the well-being of a child.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/red-moon-blue-sun-episodes-17-18/

@bebebisous33 @ktcjdrama I have been wondering about the significance of the folded old photo as well, and the comparison to what the stepmother has displayed on her mantelpiece. 

PYRfJXM6vg7vzxcXxi17XDFS-ZqkFjl11sif1YBZ5gN1fB8dJ_8m6hmJarAEPB7cPWsgrpAh0UVIm3B0uGyu0hLDJhOUyKek-NcADEaDMpstRy-T3OvyVjV4ndpAUAjAfYRJ3zHwCJbGK3ife6u6zC3bk8U44aaGF5hiPkCpplEaczhzMP0fkX7sdS6IgtMBLMM3hV8dc1BlC9mtA_jf3vzeYOUmjyWOtqcZhWjq_8SwhTOHbFTZwOqdUCWKs44yxkjxit9BpHcaXk6pxddce6ZHVuGdtdsddL7wtDnvleNpvVLK-g6tDvqfF0HkYZFgrKlLhBvSPvTwtpTljoV7awShOYb3RkCT-HjRog-4iEJf_9AZ-JseCAZSG9J5bOKMWr0xidVL9jHBdXZaNtM36OsXL94L2B92x13Cg9qj9JqTYM2OxEs-_TYqebDPEk7COLvFJ7ftHDDgRjcEtdyTdJtuV91yZ1Aj4XSSWH6mwlyyAXgufQsB18qt9D8rxmf5RJDTnurUnw_92GgEsqMrIKuH_M79bRk2GaK_qtGJ1kSTrMXolNpIvIksQdtt9_g8X6roXlG4O40_V6jsAG1wynZaTHn0nDhGOi0XMnRk2MasCjtAzqkB6sZqb8v2paPY4KbYRHF91NBYDE2EBGJY2KZ2=w1064-h525-no

What (implanted or triggered) memory CWK had of the birthday party shows the birthday girl with hair parted to the left, like the older girl in the photo standing between the parents. 

zoQlkCp00rpcNFYg-pNmaIASPgvFlXJ6mqBjpN0YoPdzIJZXsU_suERLblP-acjIDIdriqX9-9HcLqMbnAfsFahIX1DxK2Y99QCoOmjYX9-3TQzAo_Y9lLrhaQSpNAQCvZTMLvnOVAp0aZPNJb5iwPBzyWrZR4KzBAZak3Vwmdq-06eourNWh-ZzRtmr49Y1HMcozaVsHOTJnTrBcFmY3WaCGrlvSTQY7SOUmrKWEFy5Hkv0fkOs3ViqoBqFJRY5fX7IpuNr42oE3i_hnD7nRShi50Yr23uMtmtgK7GrwuuXvxW7eXRk1M3vKxjySpxa435WzGU88EAJHgMaspefdKPMlY1Ycn8TPMyzpTv_S3HYC19iiGgHG1eAZh7SmhaxwklTnNg_nNu9BDLOwNDyR6HVL4leoL23RZw3v6IQqkaPLsXO-s6VLtN5QKI-llndZpZorGV10IfOKW76qPjcNviXXr1H9isKb2SU_aja_aM3VoB0XLh0faTrfaDRuYJIJlG6Zda8h_0cZS5SFQneYIK_E9errmIwiojQAR3LCH1XGaZ91gUYvGMnRqLOOb3O7r3YF-AYUodWMSIyx0fc-nErUzT_JOgLxjn1zRp_aLF90b07Ai-U1YKYMu79uS5TctxPNUt-Cm4pXp7ah-VvSSfJ=w600-h338-no

Since I can't imagine stepmother displaying photos of any other children apart from CSK and CWK, it then makes me wonder what the folded photo was trying to conceal? Is it just her mother's face? Or does the baby in the photo hold some special significance? Was the baby in the photo CWK instead, making her the younger child sidelined in favour of a preferred, older sister? Was she brainwashed by her father to take her older sister's place, when something terrible happened to both the sister and mother? If so, where does that leave CSK? Was she a 3rd child, who perhaps in remembering and recognising the girl in the green dress as CWK and the events that the family seemed to have conspired to bury, triggered the argument that led to her accident? 

Something else to note... in each photo of the stepmother and sisters, CWK is markedly affectionate with her stepmother - literally leaning on to her as opposed to CSK, who is always far more aloof and sullen. While I understand CWK always seeking her stepmother's affection, her sister's body language is interesting, and hints at resentment somewhere, perhaps due to some dark memory?

lOUtcZV2ZkIDx895BuAkvc9Ffh3OTaPZ4sOwHGxN7f4d5s05NKaNQGzgliDt_ix6fzlcGI4cfHdnj73AHfTpO_cfx4Ui4KzSEjkkzO5Rgtvzp4uDznJ1mKbWtXBZsRLMBnUMbq7Q4KcHj1LF4d-OwkqZKG_3i5_k8Bg_P-8jTJWZDHc2xNFs4ghp2kBh9poE_ugYue-e-u5CnVgB_o1_1wlqq_ktDL0wJNonFxcVdbEsZPW4aXCp871ITIswmOCdR2K8hcGz83zSe364cQT_nOONaC1_WNwShSItfPCs2nzdmu9_4UKwuRLSBctfxT2t9A-S6CiICujBMgsIJRHNjcDXhIPRjXCCN6nHeHHrwCl7mrXfi1JcZwUg6V04meK0biPPC5QRj6mtVkRqCwIkuP6voRmXnWTG9IoAkJZb1PEErBTRaS46NLZoFXU3r11OJB1x4JaKO9iN0j2ODwsZcKA39iOIJQvJqQPwWAzWblWYu4duO_M6_oafZPwHUrhK7jjRwkjd1njD6IEsvP9z1HwaSe9hlLHOzLSZXmMm6KpOBAKvoQshkFS9gvVPV8KtSmz8rXvXTI-WcqemxO2kEzW-qXfMm5aGYSXvWlJPYNwOUeNU-POF02kjdnNn3A5jLP87ukr2G_erEd_ugY5yKWT5=w1199-h535-no

Questions questions. All I can say is I am so glad more will be revealed (perhaps!) tonight!

@twin-twin Thank you so much for sharing the news of the poignant 4th OST, which now joins the other 3 in being on repeat on my playlist. 

50 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

is anyone watching live? any update? i really hope we get some shred of truth about the little girl and her relationship to cwk tonight. 

I am waiting for subs before watching, because this is a drama that will only frustrate me if I don't know what they're talking about... Even understanding what they said, I will still have a lot of questions :sweatingbullets:

It seems that Bit Na feels guilty for her mother's death. After Bit Na pressed charges against her, MHJ committed suicide hence she thinks, she is responsible for the suicide. All this proves to me that Red Cry's punishment is totally wrong. It even creates more burden and trauma for the children.

There was an amazing scene between Ha Na and JH. She hugged him which took him by surprise but you could really feel how moved he was. This definitely triggered something in him... I hope, at the end he takes Ha Na with him.  

After watching the episode RAW, I came to the conclusion that LEH is Red Cry. The director of Hanul Children Care Center is too focus on money and the psychiatrist CWK visited with Hana is not good either.  

Okay, we have now one more clue about CWK and her family. CWK mentioned that the maternal grandmother died 10 years ago and SK used to sleep there before. This means that CWK never visited the maternal grandmother but SK did. As conclusion, it means that CWK is not SK's real sister and she is not related to that family at all. Therefore I believe that CWK is in reality the real daughter of her so-called stepmother.

Here is my theory:

From my point of view, CWK and her mother lived in that house as house helper. SK's mother might have been already ill hence she needed help. CWK's mother was a single mother hence she lived in that house too. We can also suspect that CWK had never been put in a family register... so on the paper she never existed. SK's mother offered CWK the green dress for her birthday which made the little girl happy but the dress was too big hence it was put aside. I suspect that SK's father started having an affair with CWK's mother, while the mother was still ill. The real cause of her illness: she might have lost her child and became depressed. So when she offered the dress, SK got jealous. She resented CWK for stealing her mother and her father. I think, the mother did that because CWK reminded her of her own daughter who had died. At some point, SK's mother died. Maybe she killed herself, when she discovered the adultery. This would explain why the mother kept telling her daughter CWK not to be ill and why she told her to focus on her husband... as he would seek a companion elsewhere. I guess, she was speaking out of experience. 

After the death of SK's mother, CWK's mother became the official wife. In order to get accepted by SK, she tried to please her. Like I said above, SK held deep grudges against CWK. She saw the little girl as the source of all her problems. SK decided to take the green dress offered to CWK for her birthday out of jealousy. CWK got upset and put on the dress herself which was noticed by SK. The girl pushed her and CWK's mother came in and hurt her. The event with the green dress could mark the turning point for CWK's life. That's when the abuse started.... before her own mother was just neglecting her. In order to get SK's acceptance, CWK's mother started abusing her own child. At some point, the father might have discovered it and in order to avoid any scandal, he decided to switch the identity of the girls. CWK became now the eldest daughter and SK was forced to take the name of her little sister who had died. He created fake memories so that CWK would forget the abuse because the crime committed by her own mother can never be forgiven like "ignorance is a blessing".  

But the family of SK knew that the father had adopted the daughter from his second wife hence they never wanted to see CWK, only SK. However, SK kept resenting CWK because she still had her mother and even kept loving her. I suspect that CWK's mother resented her own daughter as she represented a burden: single mother. Later, CWK embodies a terrible past. Due to her, she suffered and then later she did terrible things. Her husband might have resented her for that too so that CWK is a constant reminder of her own failures. 

@liddi @gaby81 @joccu @selenette @ktcjdrama @partyon @larus

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Okay, we have now one more clue about CWK and her family. CWK mentioned that the maternal grandmother died 10 years ago and SK used to sleep there before. This means that CWK never visited the maternal grandmother but SK did. As conclusion, it means that CWK is not SK's real sister and she is not related to that family at all. Therefore I believe that CWK is in reality the real daughter of her so-called stepmother.

Here is my theory:

From my point of view, CWK and her mother lived in that house as house helper. SK's mother might have been already ill hence she needed help. CWK's mother was a single mother hence she lived in that house too. We can also suspect that CWK had never been put in a family register... so on the paper she never existed. SK's mother offered CWK the green dress for her birthday which made the little girl happy but the dress was too big hence it was put aside. I suspect that SK's father started having an affair with CWK's mother, while the mother was still ill. The real cause of her illness: she might have lost her child and became depressed. So when she offered the dress, SK got jealous. She resented CWK for stealing her mother and her father. I think, the mother did that because CWK reminded her of her own daughter who had died. At some point, SK's mother died. Maybe she killed herself, when she discovered the adultery. This would explain why the mother kept telling her daughter CWK not to be ill and why she told her to focus on her husband... as he would seek a companion elsewhere. I guess, she was speaking out of experience. 

After the death of SK's mother, CWK's mother became the official wife. In order to get accepted by SK, she tried to please her. Like I said above, SK held deep grudges against CWK. She saw the little girl as the source of all her problems. SK decided to take the green dress offered to CWK for her birthday out of jealousy. CWK got upset and put on the dress herself which was noticed by SK. The girl pushed her and CWK's mother came in and hurt her. The event with the green dress could mark the turning point for CWK's life. That's when the abuse started.... before her own mother was just neglecting her. In order to get SK's acceptance, CWK's mother started abusing her own child. At some point, the father might have discovered it and in order to avoid any scandal, he decided to switch the identity of the girls. CWK became now the eldest daughter and SK was forced to take the name of her little sister who had died. He created fake memories so that CWK would forget the abuse because the crime committed by her own mother can never be forgiven like "ignorance is a blessing".  

But the family of SK knew that the father had adopted the daughter from his second wife hence they never wanted to see CWK, only SK. However, SK kept resenting CWK because she still had her mother and even kept loving her. I suspect that CWK's mother resented her own daughter as she represented a burden: single mother. Later, CWK embodies a terrible past. Due to her, she suffered and then later she did terrible things. Her husband might have resented her for that too so that CWK is a constant reminder of her own failures. 

@liddi @gaby81 @joccu @selenette @ktcjdrama @partyon @larus

i like to add that SK can get help from her caretaker and or some staff at the nursing home , to make it look like she is still in a veggie state on paper and go about doing bad things and none is the wiser. (If she's in the collective organization that is.) 

I watched it RAW (even though it's already subbed after the fact I just finished it), I was always giving her sunbae the sideways glance when he is on the screen. It's always the ones your closest to that hurt and betray you in the end and he fits the bill.  Like you suggested maybe he could have hypnotized Ha Na to as she was fixed on the ballerina twirling about, and her eyes were translike and he was just staring at her. 

The system is letting(did) Ha Na down big time, you got a detective and a child counselor saying that the poor girl is terrified of her dad and something bad can happen to her, it did and that is going to Jack her up when she older (she could have !multiple issues) I'm surprised that she could think to fall for help in her terrified state and call her counselor for help. It just sucks that the dad took her watch away as he knew of suspected that it was bugged/had gps installed or just the fact it was a gift from JH that he hates. I'm just glad that she found her watch again and she sent out an S.O.S alerting Uri Papa Bearish Detective JH :)

Which leads me to JH in today's episode, his burst of anger and disgust at the fact that they are allowing Ha Na to return to her father (who she has verbally expressed her desire not to be given to her father) and you can feel and see maybe in his expression that he can be thinking that 'Hey maybe Red Cry has a point/the right idea's or He could see why RC does what he does. You can feel and see JH's walls breaking ever so slightly and coming down when He Na runs and gives him a big ole bear hug from behind. You can see the shock at such an action of a simple hug can can give JH the love and attention that he wanted and didn't receive from his mother. Ha Na hug's are life!!! And having CWK around helps him too ;)

Which makes me think that maybe JH didn't love love his ex and she was just something to fill the void of love he never felt.

I think JH would make a good dad for Ha Na she adores him! I have to admit that JH, WK, ES and Ha Na would make a lovely family unit :blush::thumbsup: she loves WK too!  plus plus all around :)

I always give at how shock and surprised JH's IT teammate gets at his out bursts.

That ending though has he like the richard simmons has now starting to hit the fan! Like I hope RC wouldn't actually hurt WK and Ha Na Right!? JH to the rescue. Also, please WK don't shoo GIGD away please! 

p.S this post took awhile to post due to internet connection :'(

Just watched it subbed and boy is RC mad as heck! He went out of his way to send a message to the police and the world what a piece of trash the dog butcher was and it looks like CWK is getting a promotion and or a very powerful backer in her corner; the director is none the happy about it and Look whose around LEH who gives the director a look. In regards to Ha Na I was thinking the secrets was one thing and made me mad and then it was something else and I got even angrier :'( 

Some thoughts after watching ep.19-20...

- Why is LEH seems to be rather out of it when JH was asking him about Bitna? He clearly lied here because he did see Bitna walked in. Hopefully JH can get a hold of cctv, although LEH might have just done something about it.

- JH is becoming more in touch with the children. The way he comforted and assured Bitna, the way he responded to Hana when she leg-hug him...

- So the doctor sunbae CWK is seeing is also a friend of her husband. I wonder who made the acquaintance first? Now I am curious how CWK met and married her husband. If we go by the hand of the killer shown so far, doc sunbae is definitely not the one.

- Great strategy to teach Hana how to call for help... but why give her the watch in front of the dad?? Or not, it should have just been a decoy and give her something else that is real and discreet. 

- Hmm... now that the invitation is opened up to CWK to join the RC ring, does it mean it will lead to another killing of abusive parent? It seems like a passing of baton here... MHJ got it from someone else, not it is being passed on to CWK. Remember that the name/identity of first victim in burning car was also used to login somewhere.

Am I glad that CWK isn't grilled as the suspect to MHJ's death. Now, the prime suspect remains to be LEH, due to the similarity in physique and hand. He is also the only other person who knows that Hana is taken home by her father. However, I hesitate to believe he is RC because it is just too obvious?

I should rewatch and start paying attention to the shoes now that we're shown the white sneakers... The person in post office cctv was wearing white sneakers as well. They've become too bloodied that I think the murderer will discard them so future watch we may not see them anymore. No luck checking LEH's shoes. He's shown to be wearing black shoes in this episode. And the person who stepped on the inhaler was wearing different sneakers too...

@bebebisous33 great theory. Will keep it in mind while watching.

3 hours ago, gaby81 said:

I'm just glad that she found her watch again and she sent out an S.O.S alerting Uri Papa Bearish Detective JH

We're not shown that she was the one to activate the SOS, right? I think it could also be the murderer who did that so that police can come get her and CWK to safety.

45 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Some thoughts after watching ep.19-20...

- Why is LEH seems to be rather out of it when JH was asking him about Bitna? He clearly lied here because he did see Bitna walked in. Hopefully JH can get a hold of cctv, although LEH might have just done something about it. Yes I thought the same as well, he lied lied til he left but I guess since they have a past between them, it'll make him look suspicious again. Also, notice how EH reacted to JH grabbed his arm; He doesn't like to be touched. (Past trauma). 

- JH is becoming more in touch with the children. The way he comforted and assured Bitna, the way he responded to Hana when she leg-hug him...Yes he is getting better at talking to and comforting the children and getting over his fear of kids. Ha Na is doing wonders for JH!

- So the doctor sunbae CWK is seeing is also a friend of her husband. I wonder who made the acquaintance first? Now I am curious how CWK met and married her husband. If we go by the hand of the killer shown so far, doc sunbae is definitely not the one. That's a good question! What it and who knows if Mr. Yoon likes WK and if he does let WS the ex hubby know her business? 

- Great strategy to teach Hana how to call for help... but why give her the watch in front of the dad?? Or not, it should have just been a decoy and give her something else that is real and discreet. My sister's do that with her kids as they know their full names and their phone number in case of an emergency. Lol I was shaking my head at that like really don't give him a heads up on that smartwatch! But since it's supposed to give the dad incentive not to do anything against the kid, for awhile. 

- Hmm... now that the invitation is opened up to CWK to join the RC ring, does it mean it will lead to another killing of abusive parent? It seems like a passing of baton here... MHJ got it from someone else, not it is being passed on to CWK. Remember that the name/identity of first victim in burning car was also used to login somewhere.  Omg does that mean RC wants WK kill herself after she accomplishes a mission from RC?! Or is it RC's way of getting Team Good Guys outta the way!?

Am I glad that CWK isn't grilled as the suspect to MHJ's death. Now, the prime suspect remains to be LEH, due to the similarity in physique and hand. He is also the only other person who knows that Hana is taken home by her father. However, I hesitate to believe he is RC because it is just too obvious?

I should rewatch and start paying attention to the shoes now that we're shown the white sneakers... The person in post office cctv was wearing white sneakers as well. They've become too bloodied that I think the murderer will discard them so future watch we may not see them anymore. No luck checking LEH's shoes. He's shown to be wearing black shoes in this episode. And the person who stepped on the inhaler was wearing different sneakers too...

@bebebisous33 great theory. Will keep it in mind while watching.

We're not shown that she was the one to activate the SOS, right? I think it could also be the murderer who did that so that police can come get her and CWK to safety. Yes I realized that after watching the episode subbed, it could be RC so the Police can find both WK and Ha Na. But who knows. 

Archived