[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woke up to all these comments and reactions... love it! :D

I’m also guessing that the last episode will open with a scene in bed. Clearly he’s been pining for her all these months or weeks after the break up. Just look at how he pulled her so close in the make up kiss! Even in the other instances when he kissed her - when she was embarrassed about her “not bad thoights” or when she surprised him with supper at the office and he got out from behind his desk to give her a surprise kiss... none of those in my opinion were “innocent” kisses. They may both be inexperienced in dating, but they’re also not young adults. They’re well into their 30s, just waiting for the right person to give themselves to. I think that’s what I love about their romance - it’s adult, but it’s unadulterated. So I too think they won’t just end the night with a kiss, cos she clearly wants him too. :rolleyes:

Just done watching Ep 15 with subs and yes! It’s the best episode to date! I couldn’t stop laughing throughout the entire episode, and my toes and insides were curling in delight in the last 5-7 minutes. This show has been the best rom-com I’ve watched in a long time. It’s got a lovely amount of heart fluttering rom (with the right dose and episodal length of angst) and a good and balanced amount of com! Lee Dong Wook has done a wonderful interpretation of Kwon Jung Rok - stupid enough in the love department to be perfectly sincere and smart enough to be totally hawt when things need to get a bit (ahem) heavy (ahem, ahem!). And Yoo In Na is the perfect darling to take on the role of Oh Yun Seo/Jin Shim. She’s so delightfully sweet and cheerful, resilient in the most charming way with the right dose of indignation at the stupidity of men (well, just that one man who was absolutely dense and needed her to save him!). 

I really love love how the writing managed to make Kwon Jung Rok bring out the smart in Oh Jin Shim - she was really too sheltered by her agency and manager oppa for too long, but he demanded more, and really reminded her she has the brains! And Oh Jin Shim was exactly the right person needed to balance the prickly edges of a man who had only known work for too long and forgotten what it was like to live. All considered, while I hate the noble idiocy trope, I believe KJR had to go through the breakup to find that inner soul in him that could feel what real loss was like. As CEO had always said if KJR - so smart, but so unfeeling. And OJS too... experiencing those emotions first hand also improved her acting I’m sure. As Manager Oppa said, no one will now say she acts without emotions. They’ve both grown up emotionally, and they’re so lovely to watch. 

Such a heart warming drama! Love it!

hello everyone! the mood in this thread tho hahahaha

8tevBl1.gif

ive watched ep 15 without sub last night, yet its already funny and heart fluttering :wub:im going to watch it later ithink its available now. dong wook and inna’s chemistry thoooooo its on another level! no wonder everyone thinks they are dating! please be trueeeeeeee! dont even date its just a waste of time, just get married palli palli juseyooooo! and have beautiful babies. kyaaaaaa!! i love the way they do kiss scene, its not like those kiss scene that too hmm aggressive?bold? (well they are both motoe solo so haha) but its so soft and so sweet and the way they stare with each others, kyaaa its too powerful having butterflies i think my heart will explode kyaaaa!! i think im going crazy kyaaaa!!

2aeShuC.gif

its the finale, i know ive said it many times but my heart is not yet ready huhuhu dont want to say goodbye huhu

MZympnk.gif

CHINGUS, CAN SOMEONE  PLEASE DM ME A LINK FOR LIVE STREAM? i will try to stream. THNKS!

THANK YOU EVERYONE! FOR LIVE RECAPS, GIFS, TRANSLATIONS! AND FUNNY CONVOS! FOR EVERYTHING! THANKS A LOT!

Guys, are you preparing your heart for tonight?? My head says yesss but my heart say nooo for watching the finale :bawling::bawling:

Can we make tonight on fireee and keep this thread stay longgg and hotttt as much as we can??? :love::love:

Mixed emotions here, so excited for tonight's finale but at the same time having a hard time letting go of this drama. This is my happy pill and stress reliever every week. :love: When can I see LDW and YIN collab again for another project? sighs......:(

@cenching 

Nothing early for these two @triplem will tag me about them :joy:

wzzi9BP.gif

So Just remember @cenching / @sushiliciousI have a weak heart  , if I mess any action of kisses that will happen :joy:  

99A2D054-FB00-4158-9165-09D5248CE833.gif

99% I will hunt u both in your dream :mrgreen: u wouldn’t want that yes :phew:

I can’t wait to see all 

@jeonghyang  gifs & @turtlegirl  recap :wub:

Archived