[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Anh Nguyen Roff said:

OMG! Thanks to @triplem then I know I am not the only one that has a “bad thought” about “protection” meaning here. I just didn’t dare to speak out :sweat_smile:

I am not sure what sort of "bad thought" you were referring to and you thought I was referring to ......ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1 hour ago, triplem said:

ahahahah...aigoo this is the man who is both the president and the vice president of her fan club , diligently makes memes in her honour while running a million dollar law firm...he is a gem :relaxed:

More than the kisses...you know what I love are these moments they look at each other before they continue kissing- so  sweet and tenderbut having read that he does not want to use protection...I mean he does not want to protect her .....I am thinking...baby hedgehogs are on the way

You are way to fast hahaha with that protection you’re thinking hahahah but why not i am not complaining. You go JR!! 

OMO! OMO! OMO! Today's episode with all the kisses!! :scream::scream::scream:

Then we get mama boy's jealously. LOL! It's all too good. 

I didn't want to spoil today's episode, so I skipped all the recap and will wait for subs. I want to watch it, understand it and have butterflies in my tummy. Lol. :lol::lol:

Insider source says: they changed the stalker script (cut and making us , don't see JR got hurt by media and rich+power - like old cases popping up) and shift to Park Su Myeong (which is also in the webtoon) because the volatile of Kpop celebs - hidden camera, spy, stalking, women exploitation, drug scandal, GODDAMN richard simmons toxic masculinity (Seungri and JJY, and others... SIGHHH)

BUT it is well presented with the acting and mood (I mean, the break-up and emptiness)- Ughhh gonna binge watching back again after finished all my assignments. 

BTW: Kinda hope timeskip - JinSim says she pregnant again with JungRok shows surprised face, holding his daughter - and finally the cat popped up!

3 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

I suspect that someone from TYH lurks around and decided to troll us .

"we want a shower scene!!'

"here have it ....LDW fully clothed - just minor water in his face/clothes"

Really???

"we want a bed scene!!"

"here have it!! JR places pillows between and vows to be innocent"

Really?

"we want zoom in the kisses!!"

"here have all the zooming.....but we will cut right at the good part"

Really??? 

Indeed! I imagine your reaction like oppa manager! 55.gif

8UPRq2J.gif

This is how CEO-nim fights! On back ride fight! 9.gif  

Ohhh! Stop it CEO-nim ... I might have a wild pervy imaginations ... 60.gif

Spoiler

VmHdYAD.gif

Spoiler

ZyWgc2V.gif

These two can't get over each other ~ after the protect innocent bed scene ...

Poor Oh Jin Shim, your wish is granted like rated GP .. 36.gif

a6XB7Jw.gif

Nice HOKAGE ( NINJA ) moves Jung Rok ... Skinship subtle. 51.gif

Spoiler

slo1pWW.gif

EHvGixT.gif

Spoiler

7uVa3G1.gif

I wonder how long he held his breath??? 65.gif

Spoiler

yJ8ae06.gif

@Ameera Ali

Spoiler

ULsVlou.gif

5c9be125b3508036501025.gif?download

... wow , every couple is holding hand in today episode :joy: , no wonder CEO hurt his hand :mrgreen: 

@jeonghyang 

I am in the seventh heaven tonight, not only because of the episode but because I enjoyed your gifs very much it’s make me appreciate every single actors in this drama &  also to thank you for take time and make all these gifs and share it with us it’s mean a lot seriously so thanks to you dear :wub:

yJ8ae06.gif

So cute :mrgreen: I hope he didn’t shout cut cut cut :joy:

Gifs cr . to jeonghyang  *

Love that left hand of miss Dan redeemed  & take the warning seriously from last time   :joy:

CC827399-0C44-423E-B33F-6CEDAD71720A.jpg

9C41F6AA-BF4B-4CA4-BF49-0534690AC5A8.jpg

B817D5CA-D31E-493E-9B88-9EB43A09DC02.jpg

Without that warning we wouldn’t have this walk  now   :mrgreen: It deserve a reward  * cough * a ring :D

Spoiler

LhIp5lR.gif

Gifs cr . to jeonghyang  *

@lu09 not mistaken with Mrs left handed :mrgreen:

Entire row of k netz comments all shipping LDW -YIN for real. And the amount of  upvotes supporting it . This is not something I see a lot :lol:

Cr https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/03/touch-your-heart-ep-15-spoilers-lee.html?m=1

dnesday, March 27, 2019

[Touch Your Heart] Ep 15 spoilers, Lee Dong Wook ♥ Yoo In Na

Spoiler

touch.png

Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Yoo In Na reveals her passionate relationship with  Lee Dong Wook+ sofa kiss... "I like you a lot" 

1. [+1090,-11]
There was a split second where I thought they were dating for real. 

2. [+474,-37]
The two match each other really well... Please tell us you two are dating. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤️

3. [+423,-17]
It feels like I'm going to be seeing news of them dating in the future... 

4. [+210,-10]
Kya~ A kiss a day. Love you~ Scriptwriter, I'm ordering a happy ending from you!!!

5. [+212,-16]
Today's episode was so interesting!!!!! Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na match each other really well. 

6. [+73,-7]
It feels as if the two are really dating. Am I the only one thinking that way? 

7. [+49,-2]
I get in a good mood just by watching this drama. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The CEO, manager, and the sub couples are funny and cute. 

8. [+43,-5]
It makes me happy just by watching Lee Dong Wook~

9. [+38,-3]
If only the two are really in love~ They match so well.

10. [+33,-3]
Lee Dong Wook is so affectionate. This drama is fun and healing. 

jinshim.png
Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Lee Dong Wook-Yoo In Na begin their passionate relationship officially.. with a kiss on bed 'heart throb'  

1. [+168,-1]
Is this season 2 of Goblin? 

2. [+120,-5]
Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na match each other really well. And the other actors have great chemistry too. I really don't want to send this drama off. Don't go to the last episode.. 

3. [+66,-1]
Today's episode was a legend. It's funny and heart fluttering. There's everything. 

4. [+24,-3]
It's so interesting and heart fluttering.. Anyway, Lee Dong Wook is cool. 

5. [+11,-0]
Seriously..ㅠㅠ Ha.. Has Lee Dong Wook always been that cool..? Yoo In Na is so pretty too. ㅠㅠ Her skin is really good!!

6. [+10,-0]
No but I laughed so hard because of the CEO today. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tomorrow's the last episode? Is that real... ㅜㅜ

7. [+9,-0]
What's with Lawyer Dan and Lawyer Choi's chemistry? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And the kiss scene at the end.. daebak.

Very excited to see tomorrow's finale! My guess is either children or proposal or wedding for our pairing! I'd be happy with ALL of those things! 

Also, their sofa kiss today was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone who wants something more showy can watch Spanish novelas! This was an incredible kiss and more than satisfying on all accounts, in my humble opinion! But I read some tweets asking for more....and I'm like most KDramas don't have actual love scenes. This is as close as you can get.

AND with a female fully participating! That's RARE! PROPS to both LDW and YooInNa! 

:blush: I think ep.15 is by far my most favorite episode!!.... Grins and laughs all the way... Usually ep.15 of a drama is the hardest to go through.

I believe we all share OJS's disappointments for the earlier bed scene :lol: but at least the PD made it up at the end of the episode, although it's still very much left to our imagination :unamused:

And Choi-Dan confession is so fittingly how they are. So sad for CEO though when he found out the truth of OJS and KJR :tounge_xd: I want to give him a hug. 

I haven't had the time to back read on the thread, or to be able to spazz with you all here as RL obligations are holding me back :bawling:  Will try to live-stream for the finale.... Gotta go now.

3jjbPGZ.jpg

Finally!!! That man-bangs will disappears!!! This is Wookie that I know!! Whooohooo!! Sadly only few minutes into finale....They look superb together....I hope we can see Ukulele Couple doll up and dress to the nine too....:heart:

Mama's Boy to Miss Dan, "I will give you 3 seconds to make your decision. 3, 2, 0.5, 0.25, 0.125"....:joy:

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Love that left hand of miss Dan redeemed  & take the warning seriously from last time   :joy:

Without that warning we wouldn’t have this walk  now   :mrgreen: It deserve a reward  * cough * a ring :D

Reveal hidden contents

Gifs cr . to jeonghyang  *

@lu09 not mistaken with Mrs left handed :mrgreen:

:joy::mrgreen: 

I don't want to let this drama goooooo, bittersweet AF right now,   PLEASE OH PLEASE START NEXT EPISODE WITH THE CONTINUATION FROM THE ENDING!!!! I am glad to see all knetz feeling the unbelievable chemistry between those two, I have never shipped a couple as much since NaruHina, They look soooooo good together it is so unreal. They made me soooo happy, this drama will forever hold a special place in my heart.:bawling::wub:

And of course LDW ( who by the way is apparently a sculpture bcuz no one can look that good)  and YIN,whom I have always been a fan of, thank you both for bringing happiness into my sad life.

giphy.gif

Archived