[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

37 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

eventhough i do not understand the above tweet, i posted it here as someone said she is famous actress in PH and watching encounter.

Anne posted:

I’m on Episode 10 of Encounter. Ok I know hye kyo is happily married. But my heart is fluttering so much. The chemistry! Bogummy baby boy is such a cutie. I found him cute in love in the moonlight. But he’s different here. So charming. Had to google his age. He really is a baby boy at 25. Sooo cute!

Yes. She is one of the most famous actresses in PH. She also started young as an actress.

@stardustvoid

I understand. I’m like that but I make exceptions to some dramas. Mostly for my bias :lol:

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

Now that Encounter is done, where would I go and what will I do now? :tears:  

Watching Encounter has been like a beautiful dream and I wish I didn't have to wake so suddenly :(

Let's meet again at the year-end awards? 

Does anyone recommend a similar feel drama?

I miss CSH & KJH too much that I really need to avert my attention to other things or I might just go :blink:

I also wish they had an (innocent) bed scenes or at least a homey scene at the last ep because it just felt more appropriate considering the time jump and their relationship stage. Toooo badddd. Can we have season two????

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

Jh and Sh ... "eating couple".

Jh talks to Sh about good restaurants.

Eating almost everday on his house

Talking about ham, kimchi fried rice, sandwich

Will eat cheonggukjang celebrating the day

And here we are, so much influenced by them...

@dukesa1122 you are not alone...just had my korean buffet lunch with matching korean ice cream:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

That's why I believe that CSH didn't lie to KJH's mother, when she explained that she was not the reason for the break up. Sure, she was the trigger for the break up. CSH has always felt cursed: she would bring misery to others. She had always longed for a loving family and she couldn't bare the thought of destroying KJH's happy family. 

“Trigger” that was the word that I was looking for when I was trying to explain what I thought. I have always believed her worries were always with her and KJH’s mom triggered her. Pushed her off the cliff. Thanks again for anaylizing the art. Hope you still have more!

20 minutes ago, roshzanna said:

And here we are, so much influenced by them...

@dukesa1122 you are not alone...just had my korean buffet lunch with matching korean ice cream

I was eating buffet too. I got so frustrated when they ran out of kimchi! :lol:<_< they have to make more. 

@Jemrie

SHK is so pretty there. I always love looking at her while on dress down :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

“Trigger” that was the word that I was looking for when I was trying to explain what I thought. I have always believed her worries were always with her and KJH’s mom triggered her. Pushed her off the cliff. Thanks again for anaylizing the art. Hope you still have more!

I was eating buffet too. I got so frustrated when they ran out of kimchi! :lol:<_< they have to make more. 

@Jemrie

SHK is so pretty there. I always love looking at her while on dress down :wub:

Your remark made me laugh!! Yes, I have still more to say! Don't forget this:

- analysis from the drawings (episode 14 and 16)

- the final comment "the significance of hands and feet"

- courage

- the final scene from the episode 14

- the painting from SA: the bride

- CSH, KJH and the little prince part two

That's why I'll write one analysis per day. But maybe you have an idea and I could work on it.   

• Like 14
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

http://naver.me/GYyeBjjl

Google Translate

'박보검'은 무엇입니까? tvN 드라마 '남자친구' [TV에 밑줄 긋는 여자] (30)

기사입력2019.01.27 오후 1:03

What is 'Park Bo Gum'?

TVN drama 'Boyfriend'

[Underline on TV] (30) Listening to the text
Enter the article 2019.01.27 1:03 pm

My heart is hollow. I do not know how two days I have not seen him.

"You parting. I will love you. "

A man who can say this to his girlfriend, who humbles himself.

A man who grabbed his mom’s hand saying "I love it, too" to his mother who told his girlfriend to leave him. This guy, what is it?

Actually, interest in actor Park Bo-gum (photo) has been started for a long time.

I watched him when Kim Hye Soo showed unfamiliar appearance full of spots and freckles in the movie 'Chinatown' which was released in 2015, catches everyone's eyes. 'Who is that actor?'

It 's more in my brain than any other actor in a more "good" voice as well as a good - looking appearance.

KBS 2TV entertainment program "one night two days" in August, 2016, a member of the entertainment rumor, a member of the mysterious mischievous mischief of the man who coped with a smile.

In March last year, JTBC entertainer 'Hyori's Homestay 2' in the 'junjaji' famous singer Lee Hyo Ri also welcomed the bellwether.

What is 'Park Bo Gum'?

It happened a few days ago in a group camp with friends. An acquaintance who spent her gloomy days with her son 's college scholastic ability test "defeat" poured out his 12 - year - old son'. Everyone comforted, sympathized, and criticized the present state of the entrance examination of Korea.

I felt the noise of the dangtok room late and I thought that I should make her laugh once. And a picture of a drama capture filled with a white smile of Park Bo Gun.

The conversation that has come and gone fiercely has changed into a world of mild words such as 'Life is long', 'Let's it gone', 'Let's try again' and 'Do not be so disappointed'.

I was surprised at the moment. Even though I did not watch TV, I was disarmed by his bright smile, which I knew to be the husband of Song Hye Kyo in the drama. What is a black box?

In fact, the TVN drama 'Boyfriend' contains the discourse and dramatic elements, quality, story development process is almost unrealistic. It was artificial.

When I had a lot of difficulties, I want to leave it immediately.

Maybe I just want someone who listen to my story and want someone like "Park Boy Sommy" that just count on me when I'm struggling and keep by my side without saying anything.

In this era of knocking on the 'green window' and asking for authenticity, and to distinguish between right and wrong.

Spoiler

20190126001184_0_20190127130310344.jpg?type=w430_q70

20190126001183_0_20190127130310339.jpg?type=w430_q70

원본보기

Spoiler

===========
I

Another Encounter’s Location with PBG&SHK’s autographs on 23 November 2018 which they filmed “I miss you” scene.
(PBG signed with date)

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Your remark made me laugh!! Yes, I have still more to say! Don't forget this:

- analysis from the drawings (episode 14 and 16)

- the final comment "the significance of hands and feet"

- courage

- the final scene from the episode 14

- the painting from SA: the bride

- CSH, KJH and the little prince part two

That's why I'll write one analysis per day. But maybe you have an idea and I could work on it.   

Oh yey! I’m especially looking forward to courage and The bride and little prince :wub: If I can think of anything, I’ll definitely ask.

Thank you, chingu! :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Nothing to looking forward..at this time,I will feel very excited becz at Wed- thurs its my 'Boyfriend' day but now feel quite different..

Wanna try to see another drama but my melo heart still with JH x SH..n I'm still listening to its OST,yes I like all of them,bring back those feels:wub: 

for me its only few drama that attracted me to liking all of its OST n Boyfriend its one of them..

Hope SHK n PBG will have a good rest before start their work again..

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

So if we compare JWS and KJH, we can observe another difference and resemblance: both spend their "honeymoon" in Spain. Remember that JWS traveled to Spain for business and CSH came along. She wanted to follow the path of the artist in order to understand better the paintings and see the difference between the pictures and the reality. They took a car and traveled to the West (direction: Portugal). So their trip looked like a modern pilgrimage. JWS has a good memory of it (CSH was not so cold towards him) and since no honeymoon was ever mentioned, we can assume that this represented a sort of honeymoon.

And here, we have KJH proposing a pilgrimage too: Santiago. It starts from South-West France and ends in North-West Spain, Santiago de la Compostela. The huge difference is that you walk for that pilgrimage. You are surrounded by nature too. So their trip is quite similar but the huge difference is again nature vs. modern civilization (car, air conditioning).

• Like 10
  • Insightful 9

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

That's why I believe that CSH didn't lie to KJH's mother, when she explained that she was not the reason for the break up. Sure, she was the trigger for the break up. CSH has always felt cursed: she would bring misery to others. She had always longed for a loving family and she couldn't bare the thought of destroying KJH's happy family.  

@bebebisous33

After I rewatched, I found out the KJH and CSH have mutually initiated their relationship with actions in each style unstoppably. 

When CSH saw KJH’s note at Cuba Cafe, he was glad to prove that he was interested in CSH before but actually he did not know the fact as audiences knew that

- CSH who used to focus only the Donghwa hotel business; however, she was anxious to go meeting KJH at the morning appointment , rather than hotel business which she had to sign revised clause in the additional contract. Plus, CSH rushed to Cuba cafe but too late.  

KJH might be slightly proud to chase CSH before, it is not as gossip that CEO forced a young employee to go along. 

However, audiences knew that it is mutual initiative mind and actions with

- hesitation at the very beginning (KJH:when found out CSH is CEO. CSH:when found out KJH is Employee), 

- CSH’s fears from KJH’s impact in the middle, and 

- CSH’s step back by KJH’s mother’s reminder of curse.

I guessed that after meeting with KJH’s mom, CSH did not promptly run to KJH because she might evaluate whether she can be back indeed. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

What a beautiful love story, classic yet artfully. Till today I cried for the last scene for the beauty of it (countless time I've watched it, yet..)

Just wanna drop by and say thank you. Thank you all for sharing time and insights throughout the show. I've read and appreciated all of them. God bless you all! Till next Kyo's project <3

• Like 18
  • Love 2