[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

35 minutes ago, msbae81 said:

@thistle Is it because it’s too heartbreaking for you?  Or just don’t have the time? If it’s the former then I suggest you watch it from ep 10 or 11 up to the finale.  In this way, the heart fluttering scenes will keep your heart warm and full enough to withstand the heartbreaking episodes 14 and 15. Hope you get to watch them soon because the finale is too beautiful to miss. 

Thanks for asking.  I have actually detailed the problem in earlier posts.  The fact of the matter that I was made sick at heart by the character bashing that I have read here on this thread.  Although I believe that we all have a right to our opinions, I also believe that we have a duty to temper what we say so that we do not do harm with our words.  Other people obviously do not see things this way and feel that they are justified in screaming whenever they like. 

Reading posts that were flaming various characters caused me to leave this thread three times and ultimately sickened me sufficiently to put me off the show as well.  My hope is that my explanation of my experience will be cautionary to those who feel tempted to flame/bash post.  I said it before and I'm saying it again:  we are all free to disagree but no one is free to be disagreeable.

Will I ever watch the rest of Encounter?   I honestly don't know.  I've turned my back on it.  And I think that is really very sad because I loved the show before.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Thanks for asking.  I have actually detailed the problem in earlier posts.  The fact of the matter that I was made sick at heart by the character bashing that I have read here on this thread.  Although I believe that we all have a right to our opinions, I also believe that we have a duty to temper what we say so that we do not do harm with our words.  Other people obviously do not see things this way and feel that they are justified in screaming whenever they like. 

Reading posts that were flaming various characters caused me to leave this thread three times and ultimately sickened me sufficiently to put me off the show as well.  My hope is that my explanation of my experience will be cautionary to those who feel tempted to flame/bash post.  I said it before and I'm saying it again:  we are all free to disagree but no one is free to be disagreeable.

Will I ever watch the rest of Encounter?   I honestly don't know.  I've turned my back on it.  And I think that is really very sad because I loved the show before.

@thistle I'm sorry to hear that some posts sickened you so badly. I didn't really read the bashing posts about JH's mother because it was too much for me so I don't really remember, how it was.

But I really hope that you don't put your happiness in someone's hand. You enjoyed the show so ignore the bad comments or posts if you can and have a nice time! :)

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, stresseddesserts said:

I noticed someone posted a comment a couple of pages ago, that KJH is going to spend his honeymoon with Cha Soohyun in Spain, just wanted to clarify that the Santiago KJH mentioned is the capital of Cuba, and not the city in Spain. 

Is it? I think he was talking about Santiago walking trails, or  Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage routes, in Spain. As he mentioned in ep. 14 

Fszmv5J.jpg

• Like 13
  • Insightful 4

: Kalp:

DwSUKnvU0AABdfX.jpeg.jpg

Spoiler

DwSULM3U0AEquoI.jpeg.jpg

DwXgxVeU0AAx7fN.jpeg.jpg

DwZ0vajVAAAJcnW.jpeg.jpg

DwZ0v72VAAAruHc.jpeg.jpg

Spoiler

DwZ0werVsAAmpbz.jpeg.jpg

DwZ0w8dUYAA3V4I.jpeg.jpg

DwZ0_q-UwAAFOG0.jpeg.jpg

DwZ1AMlV4AAv722.jpeg.jpg

DwZ1AuYV4AEkp3e.jpeg.jpg

dramaboyfriend-20190109-102703-006.gif

DwZ1BM3UYAA0DKX.jpeg.jpg

Spoiler

1546856599.gif

Cr: dmitory

Spoiler

:lol:

Cr: mrsheart_sarah

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

Most favorite character, Mr.Nam,  next to KJH and CSH.

Encounter’s comment from twitter

I am planning to summarize Encounter’s timeline.

By the way, I remembered in previous pages, we talked about CSH’s Orchestra meeting for New Year on the returned shoes by KJH,

I rewatched and found out that this  orchestra might be for the big event at the end of year 2019 which Orchestra might take a long time to prepare because almost end of 2018, Orchestra dinner meeting is cancelled and be informed by Secretary Jang, CSH sent msg to KJH to ask for dinner.

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

In VIU’s translation, it was an Orchestra for the hotel’s Foundation Day. Thats why I’m a bit confused why you guys are saying it’s a New Year event Orchestra. Please enlighten me. :sweatingbullets:

@dukesa1122

Thank you, you enlighten me.

I will rewatch with Viu. We might watch the English version from other sources which launched sooner than Viu, they translated Orchestra for New Year.

Your point from Viu looked compatible with the PR team’s meeting about the Hotel’s Foundation Event where KJH’s female colleague asked PR Director whether Donghwa’s hotel will be adversely impacted by CSH’s dad’s court issue, KJH worried CSH but he can not do anything due to CSH’s already asking for break up. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

Since I’m feeling sentimental these days...

Spoiler

cNBaS4G.jpg

Where did this scene go, PDnim? You owe me so much explanation, I swear! Was this really a scene? Or was it supposed to be one of the posters? So many questions!

Spoiler

Maybe I need to go to Cuba to get over this drama and come to terms with what I’ve lost LMAO

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

@stardustvoid

bwahahah those are just for promo posters, I think. If not then, they did that after dancing in the same spot and they’re resting. Taking in the view. One another big question unanswered:

WHERE IS CSH’s HANDS? :lol: or

WHERE IS KJH’s LEFT HAND?

..... coz judging by the position of his arm, and how close their bodies are, I bet my money on it that his left hand is on her thighs or knees. :wub:

@NongpeeP

glad to have shed some light on it. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Thank you for all those pics....

Sometimes i wonder if those eng sub deprived us of some beautiful dialogues and correct ones.

These are the  words of Sh to sec. Jang.... can you check on the invite list for the symphony orchestra's new year's meal? @dukesa1122 @NongpeeP. I am confused at first but i also checked the clothing of other characters if it suggest other season, but they are all in coats.  So, idk.

I think i need to rewatch  again... 

Waiting for PBG's interview

• Like 8