[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay need to clarify my thoughts here as it seemed to cause contention.  There is a difference between who is to blame and who has to take responsibility for their actions.  We all know who's fault the whole mess is, but if your on a revenge trip and you take out people along your journey or hurt (physcially or emotionally) the people around you, you are responsible as your the one on the revenge trip.

Okay they may have been warned and sure it may of been again and again, but if their whole world is going to collapse and he is taking part in it, regardless if its revenge or actual involvement you have to bear the consequences of those actions.  His trip for revenge hurt he person he cares most about, its now caused her father to have a heart, in the wrong or right place doesnt matter. 

I watched a really old drama eons ago now called "Don't Hesitate" had me gripped all through it watching the revenge come out to play and waiting for them all to get it, dont know how many times her family was ripped apart because of them it was really hard watching her get abused over and over again on screen.   

In short the show is about a woman who donated her kidney to her boyfriend and she fell into a coma, he recovered went to the states and had a child with her best friend.  She got the revenge on the people involved including her ex boyfriend, BUT she was warned by a co-partner that he felt numb after his part in it and questioned if it was worth it.  Later when she blew up the bomb for the whole thing she found out her ex DID NOT KNOW about her donating the kidney in the first place, everyone kept it from him, so her revenge on her ex was futile because he didnt know in the first place.

It ended up destroying both of them, the ex because he became aware of the families involvement and was gutted and her because she was so relentless in carrying out her revenge that she inflicted her pain on him.

So yeah going back to this drama same thing applies when you start on a revenge trip and start taking out innocent parties to it in getting to the main parties thats when you are just as bad if not worse that the person who did it in the first place. For a start SN went all out to cause the mess and she is running with it and no one will tell her otherwise, but he has already hurt is ex badly, (thinks she shoudl give him the cold treatment so he can realise the damage) and now the father in law has just had a heart attack, regardless if he was suppose to be there or not.  How was he suppose to take the news of his company failing - with sun shine and roses, was not going to go down hell regardless where it was.

35 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

So yeah going back to this drama same thing applies when you start on a revenge trip and start taking out innocent parties to it in getting to the main parties thats when you are just as bad if not worse that the person who did it in the first place. For a start SN went all out to cause the mess and she is running with it and no one will tell her otherwise, but he has already hurt is ex badly, (thinks she shoudl give him the cold treatment so he can realise the damage) and now the father in law has just had a heart attack, regardless if he was suppose to be there or not.  How was he suppose to take the news of his company failing - with sun shine and roses, was not going to go down hell regardless where it was.

@fragglerockWell said chingu. I was just about to come say my peace after reading everyone's POV. A lot of people are putting the blame on Hot Hunk  due to what happen to Doo Young and he is to blame. I think a lot of people must not know that in any Revenge Plot, the innocents will always be exploited and be harmed. It can not be helped because when taking revenge , you have to do a lot of terrible things to get back at you enemy. In all revenge drama , I have noticed the innocent are always harmed because the innocent are close to their enemies. Smh SMH 

Especially in the case of Don’t Hesitate ans Money Flower there were a lot of innocents who payed dearly for the main lead’s revenge. Ironically in Don’t hesitate the main lead got her happily ever after but in Money Flower the leafs did not get the chance to be together on screen . It was left as an open ending. 

I think a lot of you don’t understand Hot Hunk at all. In my opinion Hot Hunk never intended to get back together with Ga Young , but because of their son JKHthinks it is possible. It is because of their son that JH can even dream of being with GY but now that DY died, he now thinks it is hopeless for them to be together. 

Now some people are saying that GY is incompetent but she isn't . GY refuses to stoop to Se Na's level but in truth she has to stoop that low because Se Na will always have the upper hand because of "Human Nature". Humans has so much flaw, greed and judgmental. If people were honest and kind like GY is then all her employees wouldn't betray them but as we can see the Factory manager is working real hard to get rid of KY. I think in his heart he didn't like the fact that the whole family worked in the compnay. 

Thanks @dramaninja  For that video.. Yes the look on her face was so satisfying.. Ms can't be touch has been touch and got her redhanded no way for her to lie and say she didn't do it all that evidence was capture on CCtv.. It must hurt her hurt to see the very two prople she did all the stuff set her up.. 

Was HK dad in on getting her arrested ?

57 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

Hyun Ki's father just made used of her and abandoned her.

Sometimes Sena is so dumb.

55 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Tonight episode is really interesting.

Finally, SN is caught by the police and glad to see that she is handcuffed but she will come out from the detention centre and escape from the law.

@Jackie1048 & @fansdrama  I'm sure she's got dirt on HK dad he'll get her out

Thank you @dramaninja for the video, I loved seeing SN taken down at least for now.  I was getting so tired of seeing her half smile half smirk when she was doing evil.  She thinks she is above the law since she is the daughter of YB's President.  

@fansdrama, HK and KY have a special relationship.  I do believe they might have been together if KY had not fallen in love with JH.  He has always been there for her especially when JH left her and during her pregnancy and afterward.  He is a really good friend that she can always count on.  I don't think JH or JB have anything to worry about though since HK knows how KY loves JH.  

So looking forward to today's episode so I can see SN get arrested.

18 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I must be happy for today's episdoe because at last i can see SN being handcuff,, i know this happiness is only temporary because maybe in the next episode she is already flying outside the cell, she will frame HK father for everything, she will tell the police the HK father is the one who ask her to do bad thing..

Firstly, when she came out of the detention center, she will intimidate/threaten HK's dad with a recording file.

8 hours ago, shcjing said:

There may be some misunderstanding. I did not say JH is at fault. His intentions and actions are okay, just that there are repercussions beyond his control. Although DY is not smart, he had tried to protect JH (by going to meet the kidnappers alone) and the evidence in his own way (which is not the best way). The root cause of all evil is still SN.

True - nobody wants to listen to JH every time he gives warnings.  Same thing with GY - every time she want to retaliate towards SN's wrongdoings,  she  barges in without evidence so she gets defeated immediately. 

I still think JH is the most  hurt person here - during all the times he was suffering from hardships, there was no one there except his mother and sister.  Although his marriage to Emily is arranged, I am sure there's a big reason why.  Emily said they were supposed to help each other but looks like Emily is trying to create her own plan. 

@dramaninja- thanks for sharing the video - finally - everyone working together to get SN to her haven. 

JH jealous of HK?  Funny those 2 guys - they were always in that situation even before JH and GY got married.  Love their bromance!! 

BTW - I want to see that Cells Beauty employee get fired!!

Knowing that fake dad tried to abandon her after setting her up Se Na will not go down without a fight. She has all the recordings of his dirty deeds and she will use them against him. 

I enjoyed the video as well thanks.. Its good to see Se Na finally get caught. How stupid was she to raise her hand to the officer to assault him? Loved the shiny bracelets they gave her!  What makes me laugh is she looks at them in anger with tears in her eyes in the police department like they should not be doing this to her. Come on! What does KY and JH owe her? She made sure to ruin their marriage with her evil actions and has tried on more than one occasion to hurt them. IF not for KY being in the hospital when Se Na pushed her down the stairs she may have lost her baby. Se Na has caused the death of her beloved older brother and taken her niece away and is now trying to take the company away from them and caused a heart attack of her father. Let's not even rehash what she did to JH's family. So this is light compared to what Se Na is truly due for her actions that harmed so many people. Se Na has no regard for anyone. 

I think JH does feel a responsibility for the things that have happened due to his revenge. I can say that he did not think it would cause all of this. The main issue is the path he was on for revenge should not have affected everyone in the ways it did. The problems came in with Emily and Se Na. Neither of these women would stay in their lane. If Se Na did not go to the extreme every time she is almost caught things would have ended the way JH wanted. If Emily did not decided to deviate from the original plan then things would have ended the way it was suppose to but both of these selfish crazy women can't seem to do things the right way. Every time something happens that did not go the way THEY wanted they deviated from the original plans and went to the extreme. And that ended in others again being hurt or dead. Someone mentioned they could see how Se Na and Emily ended up friends and I can too. They have the same type of personality. 

I am not surprised that Emily will make her own plans as she does not want to loose JH and she knows she will if things are finally settled. I have mentioned once before that either death or a reality check for Emily will be the only way she will let go of JH. Emily knows she will never have his heart and in her mind if she can't have him no one will. Its a very ugly mentality and shows that whatever love she has is very obsessed and at this point has turned ugly all because the man still loves his wife and wants her and his son back after things are taken care of. 

Well what gets me is will those employess to Cell Beauty still will comply with her after she has stolen from the company and got caught redhanded.. It's going to come down to HK Dad and SN fighting to take over that company.. First she tried to sell them out now she has to fight to keep it from going into and M&A so she can hold onto some kind of power.. This would be a perfect time for GY to exercise her brothers wishes and snatch the kid back as well as put a freeze on her trying to keep anything that belongs to her brother..

@UnniSarah   Completely agree with you there you get the ones who do revenge and dont think of the innocents they take down along the way or do and feel guilty but still do it anyhow.  Or you have the reverse which is rather so annoying I want to reach through the screen and slap them at times, those are the ones that they are being humiliated time and time again and take it and talk about "forgiveness" when you know that aint going to happen anytime soon.  Instead they take a few more dozen hits before someone steps in for them or they grow some and finally take action.

I enjoy the revenge dramas especially like Dont Hesitate and Money Flower like you said.  Even ones like Can I Hug you?  I think its called and Heavens Promise.  But you get other ones like Angel's Revenge and Glass Mask where the couple tag team together and take down the baddies.....lol

4 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

@UnniSarah   Completely agree with you there you get the ones who do revenge and dont think of the innocents they take down along the way or do and feel guilty but still do it anyhow.  Or you have the reverse which is rather so annoying I want to reach through the screen and slap them at times, those are the ones that they are being humiliated time and time again and take it and talk about "forgiveness" when you know that aint going to happen anytime soon.  Instead they take a few more dozen hits before someone steps in for them or they grow some and finally take action.

I enjoy the revenge dramas especially like Dont Hesitate and Money Flower like you said.  Even ones like Can I Hug you?  I think its called and Heavens Promise.  But you get other ones like Angel's Revenge and Glass Mask where the couple tag team together and take down the baddies.....lol

@fragglerock Exactly chingu, if you want to protect your loved one while u take revenge you must protect them by making sure they take sort in it. 

Some revenge has to be taken because sometimes their enemy is up to no good and can never be trusted. 

I will be honest, I cannot help but feel bad for JH and yes I hate the fact became allies with EMILY. Smh smh After watching yesterday’s episode made me realize, JH DOESN’T TRUST EMILY. He really doesn’t trust her. Even K doesn’t trust her. I believe K confided to KY that JH helped his father. I think K wants to help JH and GY get back together. Lol lol 

Ep 71 w/Eng subs & 72 raw:

Round-n-Round we go!  

WitchyFake is coated with a very thick layer of teflon, and since we have 25+ episodes remaining, lots of stuff ain't gonna stick.  Ahhh, if only she had used her powers for good instead of evil...

Maybe KDrama writers should write a drama where only good things happen; where all the good/smart/capable people run around out-smarting the evil characters.  We would only see the evil characters getting frustrated.  It would be an entire series filled with scenes like the final scene in Ep 72.   Maybe someday?

This series has given us at least 3 dead people, 1 hit and run, a foiled kidnapping, 2 bankrupt companies, one CEO in prison, one guy scammed of his own house, YB scammed of their money, a minimum of 3 broken relationships... And a partridge in a pear tree!  All because NO ONE would tell ANYONE about WitchyFake being a scumbag sketchy bee-atch.  THEN, there is the part about her being totally FAKE, a real flim-flam scammer even the EvilCEO in prison knows about, and they are protecting her secret and the slimy EvilPrez because they were afraid he would collapse?  The EvilCEO thinks his sister married below her status, doesn't even like his bro-in-law... AND, who would stand to be put in prison by a FAKE?  EvilPrez, the guy that married his wife for money, cheated on her, hid his mistress and love-child, pulls a scam-a-minute to keep his pathetic job, will collapse upon knowing the daughter he ditched isn't really his daughter?  OR, that his dead wife may have perpetrated a murder that no one can prove?  Now we are really reaching.  But these are plot devices so we'll work with them.  (If his wife really kilt that kiddo, weren't they a true match?)

The shares count:  Chill.  It's KDrama math.  Like returning after 6 years to learn you have a 6 year-old.  Uh... the kid should be barely 5, doesn't it take almost an entire year to hatch a kiddo?  HotHunk & SweetGirl said in dialogue they lived together for 3 months...  She was barely pregnant... 6 years later they have a... ((calculating) 40 weeks of pregnancy = ~1 year, + (minus 6 years of disappearance...) =  ~age of child ??)   Like the shares count: I have 44%, they gave 8%, they have 22%... Imaginary numbers.  KDrama math. It's all numerical nonsense, but works for the plot.  Ya just gotta Roll-with-It.  

That WitchyFake... takes the board meeting date, finds a buyer, sells the house, new owners to take possession at exactly the hour/date of the board meeting!  That girl is really something. She should get a real estate license.   

Ep 72 and no more secrets remain.  Even the (secret) contract marriage is something EVERYONE knows about.  The only remaining secrets are the dead bodies, and bodies we are banking aren't dead.  

Can't get enough of WitchyFake's "I can't believe this is happening" face.  She is truly in-shock because she can't believe the fools she has scammed for so long FINALLY caught on when they have been so consistently dumb and gullible for the past 6+ years.  THAT is what that face was about.  

It's the rolling-up, tidying-up part of the plot, let the revenge truly begin! 

True - everybody seemed afraid to divulge the secret about the witch so she has taken so much advantage of them all.

What about HK worrying about their reputation if the news gets out that his dead mother is a murderer???   What reputation is he worried about?  If he is so worried about destroying their reputation, he should have allowed fakey's identity revealed so his uncle didn't have to rent-a-cell.

I gave up on hoping DY would still be alive - but I have never given up on CDB showing up in the next few episodes - to help in the acquisition of a permanent spot for SN in jail. 

Archived