[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

5 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I don't think emily can tell the fake dad about sena's secret

@joan0528... SHe can if she want to but she knows Jung Han WILL BE PISSED,  JUNG BIN WILL BE PISSED AND THEIR MOTHER WILL BE PISSED. lol lol   These sibling don't want to hurt HK. Isn't HK lucky . :D

@fansdrama   It is all to protect HK

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

Now it is Ga Young's turn to thrown in the gauntlet. Yes ... Wonder Woman to the rescue.

l hope that she can stop SN and bring back her dad's reputation and company. She will definitely fight back.

She rejects to discuss with JH in tonight episode but l think that he will help her without her knowledge.

As she doesn't want SN to make use of her and JH relationship again.

She will regularly appear more of her role till the end of the drama.

To prevent to keep Emily shut her mouth, Sena will tend to kill her again.  Next time, she will ask the chief to get rid of her.

She should be getting use to killing.

Won't she be afraid that retribution will fall on her daughter?

Will her daughter die in an accident or becoming an orphan in the end?

2 hours ago, joan0528 said:

Yes everybody wants to protect HK and also HK himself dont want to expose what his mother have done..

Next week episode is exciting..GY will become strong in order to defeat SN and also JH is helping her without her knowing..

l totally agree, chingu. GY will transform into a tougher and cunning person than SN. Her determination is now to win over her. She is going to start WAR with her!!!

The writer will change her character into different person from now on.

l remembered in the earlier episodes, she argued in the meeting till SN was speechless. She was very experienced and good in marketing.

Yeah.....next week episode onward will give more tension and interesting to watch.

48 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

What I can't figure out why ask Emily what secret would she have that SN would try and kill her.. He seems to put two and two together when it comes to her why he can't do the math now..

HK and his dad should go back to school and concentrate on the math subject or better yet, arithmetic for beginners.

12 minutes ago, viyra said:

HK and his dad should go back to school and concentrate on the math subject or better yet, arithmetic for beginners.

Well said chingu @viyra.... I feel as the drama progresses HK and his dad are just getting dumber and dumber. HK is protecting Se Na to protect his mom memory. He keeps forgetting that Se Na is murdering people left and right . Does he think he is safe because he is keeping her secret. I am sure he knows Se Na is using his father but he hasn’t thought to how far will she go with this con. This woman spends most of her time having other people do the hard work and meanwhile she takes all the credit. This is so frustrating chingu. 

Just now, UnniSarah said:

Well said chingu @viyra.... I feel as the drama progresses HK and his dad are just getting dumber and dumber. HK is protecting Se Na to protect his mom memory. He keeps forgetting that Se Na is murdering people left and right . Does he think he is safe because he is keeping her secret. I am sure he knows Se Na is using his father but he hasn’t thought to how far will she go with this con. This woman spends most of her time having other people do the hard work and meanwhile she takes all the credit. This is so frustrating chingu. 

Should we call the father and son team as dumb and dumber?  I really like the HK character up until he started to protect SN for the sake of his departed mother.  I hope he realizes soon that keeping SN's secret from his dad is allowing her to continue on with her evil deeds.  By doing so, he is acting as an accomplish to her crimes - by turning a blind eye and resulting in betraying his once  good friends such as KY and JH.  He used to be a righteous fellow until he found out SN is keeping a secret about his mom - but was there really a secret?  I also want him to be able to keep that love-line with JB.

I am disappointed in HK and no longer like his character. I feel like he thinks protecting his mom's memory means more then all the other people who have had to deal with the destruction done by Se Na. He does not want his mom to be known as a murderer and does not want his lying, cheating father to know that his having an affair outside and having a kid outside of his marriage resulted in his departed wife wanting to get rid of the child! His father is a huge part of this issue. HK knows that his father is not a good person and if he could he would have taken the company from his uncle. His father helped or was happy that Se Na did it. He has become exceptionally stupid and completely disregards others who have had to suffer due to Se Na. 

I do not think HK will get it until Se Na double crosses his father as well and tries to take it all away from him and his bad dad. AT that time what will he say to JH, KY and anyone else who has had to suffer from what Se Na did. A sorry does not cut it and I want everyone to stop trying to protect him or feeling sorry for him. The best thing HK could do for his mom is let the truth come out and expose this evil witch in their mist but because he did not someone else lost their life due to  Se Na. I feel if it had been me and I knew all that I did it would not be JH who I would blame for DY's death it would be HK. Because had he not stopped them Se Na would have been finished and DY would not have died. If no one has told HK that they should. 

KY does nto have to become bad just join JH and is them of revengers.

Only she can talk some some into her stupid family who is still stupid.

KY is getting pretty annoying as well,he said protect your company you didn't do much of anything to do that now  you are angry at him  and telling him to say out of it again like really?

Nicknamew mes we should follow 

SN=Queen of Manipulation 

KY= Wonder Woman /Naive

HK= Dumber

JH= Hot Hunk

Jb=Lovely 

HK’s dad=Dumb

KY’s dad= Retard

KY’s mom= Broken

@dramaninja... I understand where you are coming from but it is best they are working together in the open because it will draw attention to their son and put him in danger. We all know eventually they will try to take him but WonderWoman isn’t close to destroying Se Na. She isn’t mad st him at all but is trying to protect her family as best she and I quote  “thinks “ she can. 

@viyra... We should call them that Dumb ans Dumber. I broke it down for us all to have a better understanding when we are commenting about the drama. 

@Ldy Gmerm... Yes , Dumber will realize to late that he let that monster live and be close to his precious father. I think HK still doesn’t believe his father is a monster. He is never around when his father is coaching Queen of Manipulation on how to keep her post at YB Group. Dumb has no idea that Queen of Manipulation is is fake .

The look on Dumber’s face he saw her talking about never finding Choi Duk Bae because she believes he is dead. Smh smh smh a

Dumber has no idea that Se Na is selling her in law’s home. 

JB suspects that DeRanged isn’t mentally stabled. 

I was quite shock that DeRanged blame other for her revenge not going the way she wanted. She doesn’t care for anyone else dying. That is truly scary.

By the way chingu How many of you think Chairman of YB Group May have Choi Duk Bae getting treatment?

A Yes

B No

oMG!!!! Did you see how Jung Han’s family has dinner by themselves without DeRanged? Smh smh smh 

How many of you think Emily will end up dying for good?

A. Yes

B. No

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Yes , Dumber will realize to late that he let that monster live and be close to his precious father. I think HK still doesn’t believe his father is a monster. He is never around when his father is coaching Queen of Manipulation on how to keep her post at YB Group. Dumb has no idea that Queen of Manipulation is is fake .

This is about blood being thicker than water. HK knows his father is not a good person deep inside. The issue is its still his father. The same for Se Na before he found out the truth. Even though he knew that Se Na hurt a lot of people and ruined KY's marriage he still said she was his blood and so he was trying to protect her. Now that he knows she is not related to him he is trying to protect the image of his mother from his father and protect his father who would take everything from HK if he could. 

Perhaps his father deep down does care about HK but I think he saw HK as tool as well until he realized that HK would not do anything he does not want to do anymore after his divorce. Then Se Na came along to be his tool only she is using him. Se Na's ultimate goal is to take everything. I have said it once before Se Na has a problem with how she lived before she took the real Se Na's name and life. She has said it to HK before about living poor and since she could not get any of these people to truly like her, since they know her secrets and since they are willing to ruin everything she schemed and connived to get she is willing to take them down as well. That is eventually going to include HK and his father. Se Na will take great pleasure in telling that man that his real daughter is dead and that she is the fake sent to destroy him as she laughs that she took everything from him. She wont mind telling him about his wife and what she wanted to do with the kid and even go as far as to tell him the wife killed her and that HK knew long ago and hid it. 

HK has not protected his evil dad from anything he has only opened himself up to be used by Se Na and in the end to throw him under the bus when she feels she does not need to hide the truth anymore. 

12 minutes ago, viyra said:

What is the point in exposing fake SN's real identity to her fake father?  Fake or not, dead or alive, Kang father never  really cared about the girl.

This is a very good point. If he truly cared about the girl and her mother they would not have ended up that way. He would have never given those type of stipulations to the fake when she came back which helped her to con DY into marriage and her to steal from that family. He would have saw Se Na as something special as his kid and not as a tool to steal from others and help him get what he wants. Perhaps his ultimate punishment is to learn that the kid he had outside his marriage died and he never got to see her at all and the fake he thought he was using used him instead. 

WHAT A FRICKIN' MESS!

Here's the count of characters that know WitchyFake is a fake:

EvilCEO, HotHeir, HotHunk, DeRanged, NiceSis, DramaQueen, SweetGirl?  

EVERYONE but the EvilPrez and DimDad know WitchyFake is a fake. 

HotHeir is sleeping in the same house as a murderer!  He shelters a fake and a murderer to save his mother's name?  Really?

And DeRanged runs around drunk in the night taunting WitchyFake, who has tried to kill her before, to divulge her secret to her fake dad, EvilPrez?  Really?

Going to catch-up Saturday.  Took the $$$ sent and buying some time Saturday evening, when EVERYONE FINALLY departs, to binge-watch an entire weeks' worth of Love to the End, 'cause right now think I'm gonna burst with frustration.  

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

KY does nto have to become bad just join JH and is them of revengers.

Only she can talk some some into her stupid family who is still stupid.

KY is getting pretty annoying as well,he said protect your company you didn't do much of anything to do that now  you are angry at him  and telling him to say out of it again like really?

KY Is trying to protect herself and JH. She does not want Sena to making use of their relationships again. She was kidnapped that was SN knew that they still care for each other orelse DY didn't need to die.  That's the reason she wants him to stay out of her way.

She is going to deal SN in her own way. Though maybe will get failure, but she will fight throughout.

l don't think that she will become 'bad' but only learn to be tougher, stronger and sly.

Remember what DY told SN that his sister cos she has a lot of experiences in marketing during all her years, she is good and able to deal with clientsl.

Some people tend to be having setbacks or acting stupid then they will later buck up and and will start to act to be braver and stronger. That are human nature reaction.

Just now, watchumlots said:

WHAT A FRICKIN' MESS!

Here's the count of characters that know WitchyFake is a fake:

EvilCEO, HotHeir, HotHunk, DeRanged, NiceSis, DramaQueen, SweetGirl?  

EVERYONE but the EvilPrez and DimDad know WitchyFake is a fake. 

HotHeir is sleeping in the same house as a murderer!  He shelters a fake and a murderer to save his mother's name?  Really?

And DeRanged runs around drunk in the night taunting WitchyFake, who has tried to kill her before, to divulge her secret to her fake dad, EvilPrez?  Really?

Going to catch-up Saturday.  Took the $$$ sent and buying some time Saturday evening, when EVERYONE FINALLY departs, to binge-watch an entire weeks' worth of Love to the End, 'cause right now think I'm gonna burst with frustration.  

Funny how these characters seem to have gotten out of their roles in the drama - they're on their own.

8 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

HK's dad is selling KY's dad factory, JH will be buying over and their stocks too.

In future KY and her family come to know JH good intention by helping them out will touch their hearts and they will forgive him and accept him again.

Lost in transition here - isn't JH, being a representative and executive from Morris in business with YB?  How will HK's dad going to buy it on his own - shouldn't JH be involved with it too?  How is that possible then?  Unless, JH has his own riches and can buy Cell Beauty in disguise.  But I am hoping you are right @fansdrama

I saw a bit of episode 68 and loved how JB told Emily her marriage to JH  is a front - and despite that - Emily thinks she has every right with her actions.  I am also hoping it don't take KY a long time to remember what happened the day before DY died, based upon what JH told her about DY's last words before he passed away.

I have a feeling that JH is a major owner of Morris. Maybe that's the reason why he had to marry Emily (although I don't know exactly how that's needed. Perhaps, it has got to do with Emily's dad, which the writer will explain later in retrospect.) And that's the reason why he can buy YB and Cells Beauty stocks easily. I remember an episode where JH, before he was about to introduce himself to YB as Executive Vice President of Morris, he had the recollection of KY telling him, she will just wait for until he is ready to love her and meanwhile that she is doing that, she will just remain as an employee of Cells Beauty (during that time, KY was thinking JH could not reciprocate her love because she is the daughter of Cells Beauty while he is just a contractor)...just guessing... :)

ln Friday episode 69, GY went to meet SN in her office and she said something about her brother and her kidnapping that made SN speechless and later SN shouted to her secretary to drag GY out of her office. GY always will use facts to reason out with her that made SN can't win over her.

l believe GY can challenge SN in the coming shareholders meeting. She has better knowledge of sales and business management than SN.

GY in the earlier episodes has not been showing out her wit/wisdom yet but soon she will do that.

That is why the writer wanting to put her to challenge with SN till the end of the drama. Unless JH has another new plan of revenge to attack SN but l think that he has to take sometimes to plan out (impossible for him to take another 6 years to do the planning?)

If both of them wanting to cooperate openly with the plan to revenge then they will have to take much risks.

Either Emily will proceed to harm GY and her son or she will team up SN to defeat them. ln the preview, SN did say to her there is nothing good or to gain by hating her. And Emily told her that she and JH are in contract marriage and she must be pouring out her misery to her about JH is still loving GY. These will give SN a chance to pretend to pity and starts to manipulate her.

Archived