[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

1 hour ago, fansdrama said:

ln Friday episode 69, GY went to meet SN in her office and she said something about her brother and her kidnapping that made SN speechless and later SN shouted to her secretary to drag GY out of her office. GY always will use facts to reason out with her that made SN can't win over her.

l believe GY can challenge SN in the coming shareholders meeting. She has better knowledge of sales and business management than SN.

GY in the earlier episodes has not been showing out her wit/wisdom yet but soon she will do that.

That is why the writer wanting to put her to challenge with SN till the end of the drama. Unless JH has another new plan of revenge to attack SN but l think that he has to take sometimes to plan out (impossible for him to take another 6 years to do the planning?)

If both of them wanting to cooperate openly with the plan to revenge then they will have to take much risks.

Either Emily will proceed to harm GY and her son or she will team up SN to defeat them. ln the preview, SN did say to her there is nothing good or to gain by hating her. And Emily told her that she and JH are in contract marriage and she must be pouring out her misery to her about JH is still loving GY. These will give SN a chance to pretend to pity and starts to manipulate her.

GY is a bit calmer than SN (SN's attitude is 'winning instantly') so GY might have an edge.  I guess in the next few episodes, JH  will let GY have her way of revenge against SN but will be on the lookout. 

That's Emily's problem, she should put some control over that big mouth of hers - she's not really too smart - trying to get SN on her side?  Not in her wildest dreams -SN will push her to the dungeon faster than anyone else.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember KY's words when asked about how much she had changed by JH's sister.  Her reply was simple I'm a Mom now...

I believe we are about to see just how much KY has changed yet I don't believe her caring nature ever will.  She has lost so much at the hands of others and their greed.  I hope she shows Se Na and Emily that enough is enough.  What goes around comes around and judgement is way over due!!!

I wish all of you were correct and things would start to turn, but we have at least another 15-20 episodes of  the 'good guys' getting stomped on until things start to turn.  It will only be when episodes reach the 90s that the evil guys start to get some of what has been coming.

@watchumlots  Most likely you are right it seems that happiness often comes to late and there never seems to be enough episodes for us to see that happily ever after.  That is if it comes at all.  All to often the evil ones are never punished enough or are forgiven.  It's hard to endure a slap on the hand when you have spent 80 episodes watching them destroy peoples lives.

If there is a silver lining than it's that we know for sure that JH & KY are still very much in love and they both love their son no doubt.  It's odd in a way they have always seemed to have so much going on around them and yet KY understood that staying away from JH in trying to hold herself and emotions back that it was her way of protecting them both and their son.  In not letting Se Na use their love like she had in the past of course it didn't stop her brother from being killed or her family in maybe losing their company.  But what it did show was both JH & KY's strength in loving each other in spite of everything else.  That no one and nothing can force someone to let go of whom they love not even the person their in love with.

Not even if they deny it or hide it or go years without seeing them. 

Love until the end means just that... for some...

l believe that GY will not immediately win over SN. She has to take sometimes with the help of JH's lookout and maybe HK.

She has to jump over few hurdles to defeat SN and her fake dad.

Since JH had failed several of his attempts of revenges, the only chances will be GY turn to take over.

Though she is a lady but she could be tougher than men.

She could have double personalities: caring and naive nature;  fighting spirit and fierce nature.

l am looking forward how she will deal on SN and what is her weapon to use against her.

ln the end of the preview, GY said whether she has to be as 'BAD' as SN so as to win over her.

She knows very well that if she continues to be naive, she won't be able to forever win her.

She did not need to become like SN to hire her 'dog' to kill people, l think her weapons are using facts and collecting more evidences against her, and of course using her wisdom of speech to debate her.

http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=247991

http://www.nextdaily.co.kr/news/article.html?id=20181111800012

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&year=2018&no=706445

Actors Kang Eun-tak (36) and Lee Young-a (34) are in love.

On the 11th, Kang Eun-tak's agency, Promotional Entertainment, told Sportive News, "It has been about a month since Kang Eun-tak and Lee Young-ae met. It is a lover who is starting now.

Lee Young-a's agency, TCOent, also admitted to the sport news that "Lee Young-ae had a relationship with Kang-tuck for about a month."

Earlier this afternoon media reported that Kang Eun-taek and Lee Young-a had developed into lovers as a result of appearing together on KBS2 daily drama 'Love until the end'.

Kang Eun-taek and Lee Young-ae are currently in the role of Han Gye-young, Han Gye-young, respectively, in the KBS2 daily drama 'Love to the End'. The two divorced from "Love until the end", but in reality they developed into lovers.

Does anyone surprise they go into their relationshp in reality as lovers?

@fansdrama Wow:) Why I'm not surprised. I waited when they would announce (fortunately they did enough soon, because I thought we have to wait years for their statement). They are so comfortable with each other and they seem to be in love with each other so much on screen (and off-screen :D). I'm happy for them:wub: Congratulations:wub:

I can't wait for Monday. I hope KaYoung will defeat Evil Witch and it's nice that HotHunk will help her from background. KaYoung has fighting spirit, she can do :D 

Drama couple turn into real couple.

Congratulations to them.

Actually l am not very surprised, they have good feelings to each other since they started to act in this drama,

They even went together playing golf with Kang's friend.

They were actually taking photos together but his golf friend were told to delete it.

The production staffs know that they are in courtship and currently in love.

l think that both agencies expose out their relationship so soon so that nobody will spread rumors about them.

@fansdrama- what a big surprise!!!!  Happy for them - hope this news is not just to help the drama but for real!!   Lee Young-Ah seems to have a very clean record as far as being a celebrity is concerned - even after the success of Kim Tak Goo Baker King, there was nothing controversial written about her and her co-star Yoon Shi-yoon.

Congratulations to the couple - keep fighting to the end just like your drama and your fans  here will continue to help and support you get rid of SeNa and Emily!!!

So they're dating off screen good for them will they turn the off screne couple unto a couple on screen.. 

This past week events turned me into a sour note.. I'll think 'll just read the comments for the next few weeks until the turn of events 

Soompi translated an article about it on their news page. I'll just copy and paste it here.

Drama Co-Stars Kang Eun Tak And Lee Young Ah Revealed To Be A Real-Life Couple

VavjnRe.png

“Love to the End” co-stars Kang Eun Tak and Lee Young Ah are dating!

On November 11, both of their respective agencies confirmed that they are in a relationship.

The two actors are currently starring in KBS2’s “Love to the End” as leads Han Ka Young (Lee Young Ah) and Yoon Jung Han (Kang Eun Tak), who have a romantic history.

A source from Lee Young Ah’s agency TCOent explained, “To our knowledge, they have been dating for about a month.”

Kang Eun Tak’s agency Dodeum Entertainment reiterated, “As they appear in the drama as a married couple, they have just started [to date] with good feelings [for each other].”

Lee Young Ah debuted in 2003 through “Nonstop 4” and has since starred in many dramas such as “Iljimae,” “Baker King, Kim Tak Goo,” and “Vampire Prosecutor.” Kang Eun Tak originally got his start as a fashion model and has appeared in a variety of dramas, including “Jumong,” “East of Eden,” and “Love Is Drop by Drop.”

Their current drama “Love to the End” airs every weekday at 7:50 p.m. KST.

Source

7 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

No episode tonight. Just learned made way for a baseball match. SK vs Doosan.

One might wander at the earlier episodes of their marriage, they were being playful for real instead of acting.

Exactly when I've been doing since the news came out.

1 hour ago, viyra said:

Exactly when I've been doing since the news came out.

But then again, doing so renews my hatred towards SeNa - she is such an evil in so many ways - so many ways that go unnoticed; and also my disappointment with GY for either being so naïve or clueless or mainly "*&^"@# - I don't even want to say it because she is such a sweet girl.  During those previous episodes, we saw may instances where SN's faults were right on their faces but just couldn't figure anything out of it. 

There was one episode tho' where the DIM brother and father were able to guess that something seems to be off with mysterious happenings in their lives, especially when their blueprint went missing and how the safety box was opened - both father and son thought about the same person - SeNa.

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

Tonight episode is not very interesting..HK know that JB not yet married, SN know that Emily and JH contract married..

Well one thing is good HK father know already that SN is not his daughter...

Sena bought over GY's dad house.

lt seems that Cells employee take the side on Sena (The one who met her for a meal on last episode.)

lt's true, tonight episode is rather boring. Sena's scenes are almost her, watching her makes me very frustrating.

GY's battle hasn't really start yet.

Her father truly can't help much.

Sena got the house because it is under Doo Young's name so she is exercising her rights as the widow.

Hyun Ki's father probably will still accept Sena as she is doing the dirty work for him. He has very little principals so I think Sena being fake will not matter.

His brother in law did give him the Presidentship or Chairmanship of the company but that man is just as sly.

2 hours ago, fansdrama said:

lt seems that Cells employee take the side on Sena (The one who met her for a meal on last episode.)

Of course he believes her @fansdrama. Do you remember when DY decided to marry her he was all for it because of YB Group connection. Like the fact he wasn’t thrilled DY was divorcing Se Na who had ties to YB Group. Lol lol I can’t wait for Cells Beauty employees lose everything because of Se Na.  Then they will realize that they messed themselves up for their greed

1 hour ago, Jackie1048 said:

Sena got the house because it is under Doo Young's name so she is exercising her rights as the widow.

Hyun Ki's father probably will still accept Sena as she is doing the dirty work for him. He has very little principals so I think Sena being fake will not matter.

His brother in law did give him the Presidentship or Chairmanship of the company but that man is just as sly.

HK dad is as heartless as SeNa so her being fake would matter to him - his main goal is to satisfy his greed.  I am guessing that he was just like SN (poor) before he married into the family of YB.

Archived