[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

48 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think HK will agree if ever GY will ask him if thats the only way to get rid of SN..as for YS of course he will follow his mother to HK house, (i just saw song minjae instagram post SN, SY, YS in the bed of SN in HK house.) JH dont have the right to take YS remember that he is registered to GY family right...

Well lets just see chingu if our assumptions for the next episodes are correct...fingercross

hehe.....JH will be heartbroken!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, joan0528 said:

What if she thoughts of using HK this time, she and HK can have a contract marriage as well, once she become DIL of YB group rumors about her and JH will be gone plus maybe the acquisition of Cells company will be blocked, she can also spy SN once they live together...remember 6yrs ago HK as GY to use him in order to forget JH???

This is just only my imaginary solution to GY proble....

@joan0528  Your imaginary solution to GY problem is what GY should do.. Yes a contract marriage with HK but her pride wouldn't allow her to do that.. But it's a sure way to kick Sena in the gut and make Emily happy that she's been taken.. I say go for it.. 

4 hours ago, fansdrama said:

Yeah, that is also my thought that she decides to marry HK to take revenge against SN.

l think this is her only solution to fight back against SN.

But will HK agree and accept her offer as in contract marriage? How about YS?

lf GY remarry, will YS be given back to JH?

No way @fansdrama  YS is still off the table with unstable Mable (Emily) around.. Also YS could be ore safer there then with his sill G/ma and G/pa..

30 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Wow that was a scene GY become stronger now pushing SN to han river telling her she is the reason why DY died...clap clap for GY..

Wow @joan0528  She just now figuring that out.. Why would it be JH fault that DY is dead.. I don' know who is the worst blockhead Dad bad enough the son was a dead head.. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSybmRZ7DbtmCOZQsIaKrdimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH0nFnqOUvHeh3LrFgK8hmqdefault.jpg

Speaking only for myself I really don't believe that GY would choose a path of marrying HK no matter how bad things continue to get.  For someone who understands the meaning of love much better than most the beauty of falling in love, the happiness of marriage and the brokenness and tears of divorce.  But even worse the feeling of loss, loneliness and watching someone you still love married to someone else no matter the reason...

She knows where HK's heart is and has been just like hers waiting and hoping that somewhere, someday in the future there can be happiness again for them and the person they love.  JH's sister has been waiting too for HK no matter the misunderstandings and GY wouldn't want to put her through something knowing the pain and price it would cost.

I just don't believe so...

As far as JH I don't believe he would ever take their son from GY not in this lifetime.  Nor is he the one who didn't want his son on his families register.  His mom gets all the credit for that blunder that she is still paying for and regretting too...

I believe GY is learning that justice can be hard to find when fighting evil.  That power and money have their way of making black seem white and are able to cover up and destroy companies, murders, and even your life.  That JH realized this early on and seeking revenge against someone as evil as Se Na who destroyed his life and family and those around her would take his everything in more ways than one.

JH divorced GY that's true.

Left her with a broken heart, an unknown to him precious son and a heartbeat they could listen to that's all true too.

Yet what we often forget is that JH left the part of him that he wouldn't be able to give Emily or any other woman.

"I'll never be the same because of you.. Can't give my heart away... When it's there within you"  USAFarmgirl

On 11/16/2018 at 12:18 AM, viyra said:

True - nobody wants to listen to JH every time he gives warnings.  Same thing with GY - every time she want to retaliate towards SN's wrongdoings,  she  barges in without evidence so she gets defeated immediately. 

I still think JH is the most  hurt person here - during all the times he was suffering from hardships, there was no one there except his mother and sister.  Although his marriage to Emily is arranged, I am sure there's a big reason why.  Emily said they were supposed to help each other but looks like Emily is trying to create her own plan. 

JH wanted it that way. Like many here, I can't accept his marriage to Emily. Even if it is a contractual marriage. Emily is not a victim! She doesn't need his protection. She could have helped GY when she begged her. She could have stopped the scam. But she just had to threaten & blackmail SN. As drama queen said, it is no wonder the two are friends - they are alike!

You can't live for revenge & have space in your heart to love yourself, let alone someone else. Let's not kid ourselves. 

15 hours ago, joan0528 said:

What if she thoughts of using HK this time, she and HK can have a contract marriage as well, once she become DIL of YB group rumors about her and JH will be gone plus maybe the acquisition of Cells company will be blocked, she can also spy SN once they live together...remember 6yrs ago HK as GY to use him in order to forget JH???

This is just only my imaginary solution to GY proble....

Not gonna happen!!  HK told GY to use him only as a date-mate while waiting for JH; HK heart still belongs to his first love, JH's sister JB, and even tho' they clash at times, JH and HK respect each other. 

Can somebody send GY's dad to the kitchen and tell him to start assuming too much?  He always blame JH - just like how GY was before, he don't listen - the only person who listens to is his DIL Kang SeNa.  But alas!! Kang SeNa betrayed him big time - and even then, while she was cleaning him up, GY dad still refuse to believe that everything is the doings of his evil DIL!!

The  preview is daebak!!! Thanks for sharing @0ly40!!!  I feel some satisfaction just watching GY trying to drown SN in the river!!  About time, GY!!!

5 hours ago, joan0528 said:

Yes this fight is for GY and SN already now that she know SN was the reason why DY died,,well maybe we can see a stronger heroine now...but Emily is just so so stupid...

Now its time to look for the video that DY captured "the yesterday" last word of DY i hope they will remember that and figure out what he meant for that...

The preview already say it all and also YS is now curious about JH...

l believe that GY will gather bit by bit and by then solve the whole thing what did DY mean and recalling the white chief's face that her brother showed to her before he died.

As we can see that GY has changed overnight since she has lost her dad's company, job and reputation that makes her extremely determine to start taking revenge and from now she will deal/tackle SN.

This writer is supér smart. Of all people like JH, Emily, HK's dad has earlier tackled SN, only GY she has put her last to fight against her.

Strong against Strong......See whether GY is able to defeat her.

Episode 76 onward will be interesting and we can see more of her since she is taking over her revenge:

Ep 74 w/Eng subs:  Nothing to see here. 

SMH!   Really?  You let the person that tried to kill you, put you in a coma and rehab, take a swing at the (contract) husband you don't want to let go AND hang at your place because she has no where to go?  REALLY?   The only way that person would get anything to eat/drink at my house would be if it was spiked with arsenic.   But we are supposed to believe that DeRanged would serve breakfast to the person that mowed-her-down with a car?  Writer, you really disappoint.

Ep 75 w/o subs:  So WitchyFake completely gets away with being a fake due to her (fake) father's greed?  Well, OK.  If the EvilCEO, the guy in jail, is so powerful, why doesn't he have WitchyFake take a long walk off a short pier?  She is responsible for his stay at the Grey Bar Inn.  

Finally, setting up SweetGirl & WitchyFake to duke-it-out only means we will have 24 episodes of those two cat fighting.  

HotHunk returned all stoked with a plan in-hand.  Seems he is relegated to by-stander status.   At least he looks good. 

Now we should see GY in a new light.  She has lost everything and now they want to go after YS.  The forthcoming episodes should be really interesting since there is no way GY is going to let them harm or mess with YS.  I think once JH finds out that Emily said she posted that article on the news feed and also threatened to sue for custody of YS that he will be livid.  There is no way, contract or not, that he will stay with Emily.  Whatever she has against him will be nothing to him compared to her harming his son.  She had said that one call from her and he would be dead.  Not sure how she helped JH in the past but with her being in the hospital for 6 years there is not much she could have done.  He stayed with her, supported her during recovery, paid her hospital bills, and also agreed to take revenge with her.  I don't think he owes her anything.  Her one sided love does not count as a reason to stay married.  Emily came to Korea for revenge and messed it all up by opening her mouth too soon.  It is her fault JH's plan failed.  If Emily had friends in high places that could help JH in the states, why didn't she use them when she needed help instead of going to Korean and enlisting help/blackmailing SN? 

On a brighter note, those two kids, YS and SY are so adorable.  I want to see more of them.  Especially them being happy with GY and JH, once evil SN is put away for ever or kills herself.  

Did the police put a big handcuff on SeNa that she was able to get away so quick and regain custody of her child again?  Poor HK, he thought he's got his father back to being his father but alas!!  Money is better than HK the son.  This time he was betrayed by his 2 enemies - fake father and daughter/sister.  Time to move out of that house, HK, and spend quality time with your first love JB!

There is no way Emily can file for custody of YS - she is in no way related to the boy.  The boy has only one parent - and that is GaYoung.  Didn't Emily know that YS was listed in GY's family registry when he was born because JH's family didn't want to acknowledge him?  JH has yet to claim his rights over the boy - which would eventually happen - but he is respecting GY's decision at the moment.  Emily is a knucklehead - she would fail even before her plan of revenge against SN happens.

The EvilCeo must have lost all his riches when SN betrayed him - and according to a previous episode , he lost in his trial also.

6 hours ago, viyra said:

Did the police put a big handcuff on SeNa that she was able to get away so quick and regain custody of her child again?  Poor HK, he thought he's got his father back to being his father but alas!!  Money is better than HK the son.  This time he was betrayed by his 2 enemies - fake father and daughter/sister.  Time to move out of that house, HK, and spend quality time with your first love JB!

There is no way Emily can file for custody of YS - she is in no way related to the boy.  The boy has only one parent - and that is GaYoung.  Didn't Emily know that YS was listed in GY's family registry when he was born because JH's family didn't want to acknowledge him?  JH has yet to claim his rights over the boy - which would eventually happen - but he is respecting GY's decision at the moment.  Emily is a knucklehead - she would fail even before her plan of revenge against SN happens.

The EvilCeo must have lost all his riches when SN betrayed him - and according to a previous episode , he lost in his trial also.

What rights?  He refused to have anything to do with the Mom so was not her fault that he didn't know he had a son.  Even after he knew, he and his family acted very cold.  They were all about the revenge.  

I also disagree with an earlier comment I read that GY didn't believe JH when he said SN was to blame for his Dad's death, etc.  It wasn't that she disbelieved him.  She said there was no proof.  She tried to get it - by going to SN and to Emily.   And of course Emily believes him about how evil SN is - because Emily tried to use that to her advantage!  

I recall JH told SN that Emily is a very rich person.  How did that come about?  She resorted to blackmailing SN for money for her Dad's medical fees.  Then she herself was in the hospital for a couple of years.  How did she become so rich?  

Just now, O said:

What rights?  He refused to have anything to do with the Mom so was not her fault that he didn't know he had a son.  Even after he knew, he and his family acted very cold.  They were all about the revenge.  

I also disagree with an earlier comment I read that GY didn't believe JH when he said SN was to blame for his Dad's death, etc.  It wasn't that she disbelieved him.  She said there was no proof.  She tried to get it - by going to SN and to Emily.   And of course Emily believes him about how evil SN is - because Emily tried to use that to her advantage!  

I recall JH told SN didn't re Emily is a very rich person.  How did that come about?  She resorted to blackmailing SN for money for her Dad's medical fees.  Then she herself was in the hospital for a couple of years.  How did she become so rich?  

I didn't say it was GY's fault that JH didn't  know he has a son.  He disconnected his phone when he left, the time GY found out she was pregnant, and on top of that, she had an  accident at the stairs, which was caused by SeNa, and that prevented GY from going to the airport herself to notify JH of her pregnancy.  JH can claim rights to the boy, because GY told him the boy is his son and if JH really wants to go forward, he can demand a DNA test to prove their relationship.  GY told JH she won't tell their son about him and that was the reason JH kept his distance - he wants to respect GY's decision, but every single member of GY family wants them to meet because of the boy. 

Actually, nobody was on JH's side when he was suffering - from the death of his father to the downfall of their business.  GY believes JH knows who were responsible but she didn't want JH to do anything - she wants him to forget about it - that's why they divorced. 

Emily being rich - that still remains a mystery - a mystery that must be connected to the contractual marriage between JH and Emily.

3 hours ago, viyra said:

I didn't say it was GY's fault that JH didn't  know he has a son.  He disconnected his phone when he left, the time GY found out she was pregnant, and on top of that, she had an  accident at the stairs, which was caused by SeNa, and that prevented GY from going to the airport herself to notify JH of her pregnancy.  JH can claim rights to the boy, because GY told him the boy is his son and if JH really wants to go forward, he can demand a DNA test to prove their relationship.  GY told JH she won't tell their son about him and that was the reason JH kept his distance - he wants to respect GY's decision, but every single member of GY family wants them to meet because of the boy. 

Actually, nobody was on JH's side when he was suffering - from the death of his father to the downfall of their business.  GY believes JH knows who were responsible but she didn't want JH to do anything - she wants him to forget about it - that's why they divorced. 

Emily being rich - that still remains a mystery - a mystery that must be connected to the contractual marriage between JH and Emily.

lf JH turns into a very bad person, GY will not want their son to know his father. He accepts GY decision not to meet their son cos he understands that he doesn't raise him and taking care of him since his son was born (he had been telling Emily too).

But JH also plans to wait till he catches SN and put her to jail and everything has settled then he will go back to them.

Will GY outwit/defeat SN and protect her son from Emily? That is everyone concern in today episode.

She says that she will watch over her and catch her once she steps in the wrong route.

She is going to resign her job and she can use her times to think. l think that this is the best solution for her to plan her revenge.

lf she continues to work, the ladies (store dealers) won't easily let go of her and even will harm YS by making a mess in his kindergarten.

lf she continues to meet JH, Emily will threaten again.

She is in dead ends but l believe that she can overcome all these threats and problems. Maybe with JH assistance but they can't meet, the only way is correspond by texting message or mail.

Archived