[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

Tonight episode have more appearances/scenes of JH and KY.

KY told JH not to meet again. Both are so sad and in tears. She also allowed him to watch his son sleeping.

lt was a very sad moments for JH cos he knows that he will have no chance to see his son again.

Emily came to the restaurant and threw a tantrum when she saw both of them were together. Her jealousy exploded.

l think HK is going to join hands with JH  to attack and expose SN.

lt could be doekbae didn't die as he was just fainted and thrown into the sea, maybe he will be saved by sb.

As predicted, SN came to the restaurant to take away her daughter.

SN is causing damages to CellBeauty by pushing the pothole to the corner with embezzlement and dementia to drive out the pooch at Cells. The board of directors is advised to dismiss Suh Chang (KY's dad). KY tries to find the tannery with the problem of purchasing the wi-fi factory, but eventually the contract is canceled.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well welll, Emily selfishness is just poring out of her. Did you guys see how she tried to manipulate JH’ s mom to hurt HK. If Jung Bin wasn’t there , her mom would have gone straight to Se Na’s dad and tell him the truth. Emily is really a birch and I can’t stand her. I remember when she got hit by a car , I will admit I said good for her. She should not have been so greedy. The richard simmons went to NY purposely looking for info to blackmail Se Na. Why do that when you could have asked Se Na for the money out of the friendship they have. No No No, she wanted 1 million dollars to keep her secret. Maybe I am cruel but , Two wrongs do not make a right because it equals wrong. She was so desperate that she lost the chance to say goodbye. She was so desperate that she forgot being followed and dragged to the airport. I blame her character and that is one of the reason Se Na was her best friend. They think a like and they are selfish. 

KA Young lost her brother and alll she can think of is that JH is cheating on her. Like that is what they are thinking about right now. Instead it was the opposite, they said goodbye because Of Se Na and what the girl is capable of. 

I applaud Ka Young for saying goodbye to SY but Halmeoni couldn’t because she is still broken hearted and has no words. KY is sweet and I don’t think KY is going to be beat Se Na anytime soon. She will make things difficult for Se Na and she is going to need another scheme up her sleeve to stop KY.

Se Na is so despicable that she had the nerve to be hurt because KY’s mom didn’t say goodbye. How can the richard simmons expecte her to say goodbye when she just waltz into the house and demanded taking her daughter. She was hoity toity with her before but once she leaves she act like she is innocent. Even with her own child she has to pretend to be a nice lady. As soon as she drops her daughter off she tells her brother to watch her daughter. I mean how can she do that. This really pissed me off. 

Why do I get the feeling KY’s dad so going to lose his house because of Se Na. Se Na is also avoiding her in laws. I also have a feeling that Se Na set up DY to die because she knew he wouldn’t give the evidence up and that is how she can get custody back. 

Jung Han was cruel to Emily and she deserved it. I laughed when he yelled at her. I think  He even said he was tired of their marriage. I can totally see that because every time she doesn’t get her way she start doing the Se Na tantrum. Throwing stuff on the floor and acting with no class. 

I have a feeling SY will not adapt to living with her mom’s family. She is such a sweet girl and I fear SN will be abusive to her. I wonder if she will be able to go to sleep at that house. 

P. s  I appologize for rant but I needed it so badly. I have no one who actually understand how I feel about this episode. 

@sava2sava I agree , SY will

be damaged. Se Na doesn’t have any mother instinct because she was never really SY’s caregiver while living with her in laws. She was always working or traveling. She has only put her to sleep, never spend time with her or conforrted her. Se Na will try to keep her away from YS and her family. I also fear that SY will become depress because of that may end up i the hospital. 

4 hours ago, Leila Essalih said:

ouff ouff . i think ;i stop seeing this drama to last episodes. it's hard to see the evil witch can win every time.:bawling:

I have dropped the drama already.  Probably the first drama that I have ever dropped midway in 10 years of drama watching.  I can take a whole lot of makjang in dramas, but this drama has taken it to another level on how long the negative developments continue, and mostly all of it with very flimsy reasons.  It's just not worth it to agonize over characters that are behaving irrationally for ever, just so the drama writer can continue with how wicked one character can be, and how she can keep on creating hell for herself and everybody else. 

The moment I saw the preview a couple of episodes ago and guessed that DY was going to die, I decided to drop it.  Whatever happens to anybody else, I cannot consider the drama to have any amount of happiness at the end,  when I know of what that cute little girl has to face  in her life.  No dad around, and only a mom (if she even stays alive) who caused the death of her dad and so much of sadness to everybody around.  Regardless of love from an aunt and grandmother, she can never live a normal life when the parents ended up this way.  For no fault of hers.

I dropped the drama for one reason only.  That little girl.  It is unacceptable to have a story line like this.  I refuse to watch it and torment myself.  I don't want to know what happens to all these foolish characters.

16 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Oh, and I think WitchyFake will find her way back to America, if she doesn't get smacked by the White Truck of Doom, which would be too easy of a death for her.  She can't go to prison, she would eventually get out and try to insert herself into her daughter's life.  The Writer should have her buy a real fancy yacht with all the money she steals, arrogantly take it out on the ocean without proper skills, or have her staff ignore her while she gets knocked off!   I want to see her alone in the ocean while her big yacht sails away, they can't hear her screams, she gets eaten by fish.   Yeah, that's the ending I want.    

@watchumlots  Heres $50.00 dollars to find you some peace and quite time to watch your Kdrama:rolleyes:

Please don't let her die by the fishes I love fish and I sure azz helz don' won't her bad JuJu in my body.:crazy:  It would be best if she's left on and island in the middle of the ocean alone.. Nobody but her and her money that she can't spend on anything not even'to torment others lives..:wacko:  

It wouldn't suprise me if she tries to play crazy in the end where she ends up in a mental ward some where.. 

36 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I have dropped the drama already.  Probably the first drama that I have ever dropped midway in 10 years of drama watching.  I can take a whole lot of makjang in dramas, but this drama has taken it to another level on how long the negative developments continue, and mostly all of it with very flimsy reasons.  It's just not worth it to agonize over characters that are behaving irrationally for ever, just so the drama writer can continue with how wicked one character can be, and how she can keep on creating hell for herself and everybody else. 

The moment I saw the preview a couple of episodes ago and guessed that DY was going to die, I decided to drop it.  Whatever happens to anybody else, I cannot consider the drama to have any amount of happiness at the end,  when I know of what that cute little girl has to face  in her life.  No dad around, and only a mom (if she even stays alive) who caused the death of her dad and so much of sadness to everybody around.  Regardless of love from an aunt and grandmother, she can never live a normal life when the parents ended up this way.  For no fault of hers.

I dropped the drama for one reason only.  That little girl.  It is unacceptable to have a story line like this.  I refuse to watch it and torment myself.  I don't want to know what happens to all these foolish characters.

@jayakris  This drama is only is headed touwards being a runaway train.. The writer won't start closing in things on SN not until about ep 82.. They'll be gathering all the evidence to make sure she can't get away.. Wait someone mention DY might be alive and thrown in the ocean.. So did they have a funeral with no body.. I haven't watch the last few ep..?

14 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@jayakris  This drama is only is headed touwards being a runaway train.. The writer won't start closing in things on SN not until about ep 82.. They'll be gathering all the evidence to make sure she can't get away.. Wait someone mention DY might be alive and thrown in the ocean.. So did they have a funeral with no body.. I haven't watch the last few ep..?

I think it was Deokbae who was mentioned above as thrown into the sea.  I don't know what happened after the kidnapping, and how they died.  But I will check back here and see if DY somehow happens to be alive.  If so, I will watch it.  If he is dead, I am done.  I don't want to see that little girl without her dad.  I have basically lost all interest in what happens to KY, JH, etc... They are all bringing all this hell on themselves, with an interest really only in revenge, rather than in being happy.  That concept rankles me.  Revenge is of no use, if you aren't happy. So all of them can die with their own foolishness, and I don't give a dam anymore.  But the two innocent kids is another story.  They didn't ask for this.  Foolish adults screwing up their lives like this, is unwatchable for me.   But, again, I will check what all of you are saying here and see... If DY is alive, I will start watching again. 

And, please don't feel that I am criticizing any of you for watching.  Please continue.  I am only saying that my stomach can't take it.  Many of you may have better guts :)

@jayakris.... Your right chingu, SY’s life is messed up because of her mother . She has a cruel mother deserves the ultimate punishment. I wonder if this drama will really seek forgiveness in the end. Smh smhsh 

Hello does anyone know what app they use for these funny faces for pictures and video in IG

credit to owner

@jayakris did  you watch the drama First Love Again?  The boy in that drama suffered way beyond what SY is experiencing right now - that boy was tossed back and forth from the time he was born until he was 9 or 10 years old.  He was already in his mother's  arms but was tossed out again - and the boy grew up without a father and a mother.  So this drama is not so bad - SN and the evil second lead in the drama I mentioned are very similar.

I haven't really watched the last few episodes because I am sure it would be heartbreaking since JH and KY haven't reunited, as well as the son not knowing his father is right on his face most times.

I admit - this drama, which consists of only 100 episodes, seems worse than the other daily dramas I've watched.  The plot was so simple - SN cheated, deceived, betrayed on JH and sent him to the cleaners; JH decided to take his revenge on SN and make her pay for her crime against him - but seems like SN is a much wiser evil than anyone else.  She can scheme every evil deeds she can and get away with it.  She has the whole world in her hands - she's good nothing good - all bad - and the good one cannot do anything about her. 

The title of this drama should have been - SENA THE DEVIL!!!  And could have finished it in 50 or sos episodes.  With 30 or so episodes remaining, expect some more crimes from SeNa.  SeNa is like a slippery mud fish - she slips every time she gets caught. 

Talking aboiut HK - he seemed to be the only sane member of the Kang family and has always been leaning on the good side.  He seem to be intelligent too but how come he can't put the pieces together or solve the puzzle about the disaster going on amongst everyone?   Is KY's father smarter than him, because when SN's misdoings got exposed, KY's father was able to figure out that everything happening to them, i.e., him  and wife didn't get back together, KY's kimchie ssoup thrown away, MIL not allowed to enter the house when she visited, etc., KY's father had one thing in mind - everything is SN's doings.

@jayakris- now that you mentioned it - was DY's body ever shown when he died?  Who know he might be wandering around and might show up right in time when SN tries to abduct their child.  That's another drama magic that would probably surface in one of these epiodes.

68 episode:

Evil Witch is so stupid... Didn't she learn from Emily's case??? :P She is so confident, but she doesn't know that dead/hurt person always return for revenge :D  They didn't discover her dog's body, and we know what means in the kdramas. I think he lives somewhere :) 

DramaQueen's hair pulling finally come back. I missed it :lol: It was good to see.

I said earlier, I'm always so surprised at Sena's evilness. Now again. She killed her husband without regret, she took her daughter without goodbye, she put out her father-in-law from house and his own company, plus she takes away his money. Wow, I have never seen such an evil woman in kdramas before. I hope she will be in prison soon. Death or suicide is too easy for her. She has to suffer very much in every moment (I hope they will always beat and torment her in prison) 

It was so sad to see dad-son moment :( When little child grabbed his dad's finger, I cried :tears: I really would like to see their moments. I hope this fight will not take a long time. In last 10-15 episode I would like to see happy family moments... But at least HotHunk become strong again and he continue fighting and planning :D 

@viyra  Exactly chingu, HK seemed to o always be surprised at what Se Na is up to. KY’s father caught on much faster chingu. I think KY’s father may start to have dementia once KY finally tell the family that it was Se Na who ordered CDB to kidnap her and use her brother to get the evidence. Once that happens they will be so pissed and will want revenge too. But they have to lose everything for them so they can finally wisen up. 

JH’s mother wanted to tell KY’s mom a little info but just couldn’t bring herself to do it. She understands the pain she is going through and a part of her knows she wouldn’t believe her just like she acted when she was conned. 

4 minutes ago, csancsy said:

It was so sad to see dad-son moment :( When little child grabbed his dad's finger, I cried :tears: I really would like to see their moments. I hope this fight will not take a long time. In last 10-15 episode I would like to see happy family moments... But at least HotHunk become strong again and he continue fighting and planning :D 

@csancsy  This is Kdrama good luck with that:lol:

Emily isn't going down without a fight and either is Se Na.   Which is no surprise but what was  a surprise as well as heart wrenching was a father & son who spoke to my heart.  For I too was so moved in seeing KY allowing JH to go into their room and see his son alone.  It was the saddest thing to view and at the same time one of the most beautiful as well.  There is something about the love between a parent and a child and in JH's case sitting in that darkness looking upon the glow of his sons sweet little face.  And it only got better when we were able to see his sons fingers wrapped snugly around his own.  Broke his heart and mine, knowing how much that little boy who doesn't know him in a physical sense.  Yet he does within his heart for within that little precious boys arms was the sound of his fathers heartbeat the constant reminder of his fathers love his treasure tightly held as if two heartbeats are one. 

JH trying to hold back the pain, tears and regret of missed moments and the love he must feel that was pouring out in just watching him.  When I think of how much he and Ky have suffered from the very beginning until now.  My heart wants to believe the writer will give them and their son some happiness and peace...  And by doing so giving me a little piece of happiness too!!!

:heart:

I felt for JH when his son grabbed his finger - that was the moment JH has been waiting for - after knowing YS is his son.  I hope he gain a lot of strength from  that contact and face all the upcoming difficulties head on. 

SN still running around freely - she continues to run the show - I wonder until when.  Somebody has to wake Emily up from her dreams about her hold on JH.  BTW - I often mistake her for a male every time he's/she's on the screen.

One of our friends here mentioned JH and Emily have actually been married for 3 years only and not 6 years, as some of us have speculated (because that was the length of time JH  was gone).  While re-watching previous episodes, I came  across a scene in episode 55 where JH was questioning his sister JB why she didn't tell him when he called 3 years ago that he has a son.  JB said she held off telling him, otherwise, he would feel miserable and would want to come back.  JH's response was 'to return or not would be my decision.'  Based on his statement, had he known 3 years ago that he has a son, would he have married Emily?  Probably not.  That's why the reason behind the arranged marriage with Emily is still a mystery. 

Archived