[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

I have been turned off by what has been going on in the last two episodes. 

1. HK's father is truly a coward and very pathetic. He actually believes protecting Se Na is going to protect his secret. the man hasn't realized he partnered up with a murderer. She is a monster, she got her husband killed and took his company from his family. Also she kicked her FIL out of his home.

2. KY's  father is DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB . All he ever does is smack JH in the face . He doesn't even treat his EVIL Daughter in Law like he does JH. He makes me sick. He acts like a gangster.

3. I hate that GY let her father mistreat JH like that. It pains her to see him hurt but she can't even defend him. She doesn't even trust her own father with the truth.

4. Cell's Beauty employees, WOW WOW!!! They are something else. They aren't even loyal employees. They have never defended KY and seem to dismiss all the rumors about Kang Se Na but not the rumor about GY. 

5. DeRanged , SHe is the dumbest of them alllll. She let the woman who tried to kill her befriend her again. She is now threatening GY in taking her YS away from his mother because she thinks her husband is cheating on her. DeRanged  claims to love JH but she doesn't know him at all. I believe her love is not real but an obsession. Even SN knew Emily had some kind of feelings for JH . She is so pathetic.... 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight episode, YS has met and know JH is his dad finally but it seems that JH was so surprised to see his son in his office. Jaedong brought him there.

He asked Emily for a divorce.

JH intends to invest the face masks.

GY declares revenge to SN with the death of her brother, DY.

Yes, in next episode, we can see the employees have met their problems. There are no materials sent to the company and their works have to be stopped. There are chaos in the company. They are helpless now.

GY's dad comes to the office and lecture them.

75 episode: Finally KY showed her claws, I can't wait for cat fight, although I don't trust fully that KY will be strong... I hope she will take HotHunk's advice and she will not give skalp mask's patent . It's more important than her employees. She can hire them again, if she rebuilds her company with this mask, although they wouldn't deserve this... I'm curious when HotHunk wants to tell her that he bought the factory for her. Although KY already guess that HotHunk has plans for her company's saving, when he scolded her...:)

Emily, I don't know what to say, because she is so ridiculous... She is friends again with her enemy??? - it's nonsense. She just wanted to kill her but no problem, no hate... She demands custody??? - it's nonsense. What kind of right does she have for this????? Nothing... There are serious problems with her head<_<

76 episode: I can't wait for sub, I'm curious about talkings (Emily-HotHunk, Emily-KY, KY-Sena, HotHunk-Sena, YoonSoo-HotHunk, YoonSoo-KY). It was very good episode:D  YoonSoo realized that HotHunk is his dad from HaeRi and new waiter's talking :) KY's little brother take him to HotHunk's office :)  And it seems that KY really frightened Evil Witch very well and in full action... From preview HotHunk went to ExChairman, so I think he will be close to truth and Chief Baek... 

18 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Tonight episode, YS has met and know JH is his dad finally but it seems that JH was so surprised to see his son in his office. Jaedong brought him there.

He asked Emily for a divorce.

JH intends to invest the face masks.

GY declares revenge to SN with the death of her brother, DY.

Yes, in next episode, we can see the employees have met their problems. There are no materials sent to the company and their works have to be stopped. There are chaos in the company. They are helpless now.

GY's dad comes to the office and lecture them.

He asked for divorce???:) I guessed from their body language. Employees deserved this... :angry: Finally we are on the right track :DAlthough we thought this with Sena's dog's catching too, then we got two steps back with DooYoung's death... But I'm hopeful. It was very good episode without subs too. YoonSoo-HotHunk scene was good :) HotHunk was so surprised, and YoonSoo seems mature :) I love JaeDong for these things. He is the best:wub:

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

knew that Emily is bad news from the start....never did like her look from the start :x

Me neither chingu @angelangie... After all she was friends with  Kang Se Na.  All the things EMily did that disgusted me.

1. Came to korea to get money from Se Na

2. Blackmailed her friend for money

3. Investigate Kang Se Na

4. Came back to blackmail Kang Sena and was also violent towards her

5. Marries JH knowing he is in love with another woman

6. Threatened to take away hubby's son from mother x2

7. Lied to hubby about asking KY to let him see his son

8. Barged in to ex wife's house and make lots of noise

9. Very ungrateful to Hot Hunks sacrifices

10. Joine hands with the woman who tried to kill her

11. SHE IS DELUSIONALLLLLLLL  

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, viyra said:

I didn't say it was GY's fault that JH didn't  know he has a son.  He disconnected his phone when he left, the time GY found out she was pregnant, and on top of that, she had an  accident at the stairs, which was caused by SeNa, and that prevented GY from going to the airport herself to notify JH of her pregnancy.  JH can claim rights to the boy, because GY told him the boy is his son and if JH really wants to go forward, he can demand a DNA test to prove their relationship.  GY told JH she won't tell their son about him and that was the reason JH kept his distance - he wants to respect GY's decision, but every single member of GY family wants them to meet because of the boy. 

Actually, nobody was on JH's side when he was suffering - from the death of his father to the downfall of their business.  GY believes JH knows who were responsible but she didn't want JH to do anything - she wants him to forget about it - that's why they divorced. 

Emily being rich - that still remains a mystery - a mystery that must be connected to the contractual marriage between JH and Emily.

JH has no right to claim his son. Even after knowing his existence, he chose his quest for revenge over his son.

It is not true that nobody was on JH's side. There was GY. Even HG was there for him - though more for GY & JH's sister's sake.  

I believe GY asked JH to forget about revenge because he had no proof. She herself tried to get proof. She said they could go somewhere & be together. Rather than him living in more misery & bitterness. She was even willing to divorce him so that he could go alone to find peace. But he lied to her about the reason for divorce, where he was going & what he would be doing.

Just now, dramaninja said:

"Huh why is it s mini version of me sitting in my chair"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFvd8ZUqltM

@dramaninjaThank you for the clip!!  I got teary-eyed!!  In some dramas, the parent would be anxious to let the child  know of their relationship but it was the other way around in this drama.

That boy YoonSoo is so cute!!!

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I have been turned off by what has been going on in the last two episodes. 

1. HK's father is truly a coward and very pathetic. He actually believes protecting Se Na is going to protect his secret. the man hasn't realized he partnered up with a murderer. She is a monster, she got her husband killed and took his company from his family. Also she kicked her FIL out of his home.

2. KY's  father is DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB . All he ever does is smack JH in the face . He doesn't even treat his EVIL Daughter in Law like he does JH. He makes me sick. He acts like a gangster.

3. I hate that GY let her father mistreat JH like that. It pains her to see him hurt but she can't even defend him. She doesn't even trust her own father with the truth.

4. Cell's Beauty employees, WOW WOW!!! They are something else. They aren't even loyal employees. They have never defended KY and seem to dismiss all the rumors about Kang Se Na but not the rumor about GY. 

5. DeRanged , SHe is the dumbest of them alllll. She let the woman who tried to kill her befriend her again. She is now threatening GY in taking her YS away from his mother because she thinks her husband is cheating on her. DeRanged  claims to love JH but she doesn't know him at all. I believe her love is not real but an obsession. Even SN knew Emily had some kind of feelings for JH . She is so pathetic.... 

@UnniSarahPerfectly said - especially No. 2 and No. 3.

good episode. SENA first time  being realy sad and scared because of GY :thumbsup: EMILIE is realy crasy. so now we knew that jh is in danger because something bad he did in usa. that's why he became rich in just 6years.  he is ready to die:smirk: so what about his son . he just give his live for revenge and married a crasy women for that. something is wrong with him . 

9 more episodes to go before things really heat up.. Sena will have no other choice but to kidnap her daughter because the evidence will be stacking up on her a mile high and she'll enlist Emily to help her only with the exception she brings Ys along to..  

@joan0528 I think Chairman Jung wants to catch Chief Baek, because he sent him to jail when he gave evidences to prosecutors. Chief Baek's first scene was, when Sena gave proofs to him  and he handed over those to prosecutors... He wants revenge against him because of it and that's why maybe he saved CDB (he is the only one decisive and definitive proof against Chief Baek and Sena). I agreed, I think the gift what he talked about is CDB... 

76 episode: I loved when HotHunk laughed at Sena, when he heard that KY grabbed her into river... He knew that KY is stronger than Sena and she will win. I think we can expect KY-Sena (maybe Emily) fight and HotHunk-Chief Baek (and maybe those people who coming from New York for him) fight in the future...

I enjoy HyunKi and HotHunk's bickering relationship, HotHunk is a bit jealous yet. When HyunKi asked that KaYoung look for this dangerous man, HotHunk immediately told him off this is not his concern. Or when he said that don't offer cheap sorry to KY or when he scold him to help her and her dad move instead of company. In these things there is a bit jealousy from him:lol:

I'm happy that HotHunk demanded the divorce and he reminded Emily of their contract and common goal is attacking Sena, but she didn't keep it and they are not on the same side.

YoonSoo-HotHunk's meeting was nice. HotHunk was so cutely nervous about his son's reaction that he is his dad... But in preview from his son's big smiling no reason why :D Their story is a bit sad, specifically that HotHunk wanted this child better and he couldn't see him for 5 years. I hope they will have more child :)  Kang Eun Tak is good actor, he can look softly when he is with KY or his son, but he can be emotionless, frightening and tough when he is with bad guys. He can cry beautifully and his smile is pretty too (although he smiles rarely). 

6 hours ago, joan0528 said:

@csancsy oh yes i remember that scene at first they didnot let out Chief Baek face right when his talking to the prosecutor..im really curious now when they gonna remember that video DY have because if they sew that video they can easily recognize Chief Baek and easy for them to find his whereabout..

I just to excited for tonights episode between YS and JH meeting...

l think that he will tell his dad about his mum. He assume that his mum is sick cos of missing his dad.

Will JH get injured during the fight with Chief Baek?

He is really wicked, if JH lose to him, will he kill him too?

Tomorrow will bring the intense episode.

Finally, GY accepted JH again and it is sweet to see them with their son a big reunion.

JH is so emotional when seeing his son but he has to concentrate his revenge first.

11 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

The preview for tomorrow is so intense,, JH will be injured but i think he has a back up people who will rescue him..i'm just hoping...

GY will start again for their business this time she will accept JH factory i think and also HK tell GY he will help her...

SN open the safe of Cells company and take the patten for face mask, ( i hope she take the old patten and GY family already take out the new design face mask )

So it was JH who was getting beaten up. I couldn't make out the person who was getting beaten up cuz it was too dark lol. Yeah, this time I hope he has a backup plan for this otherwise it's YS and GY who will pay the price if it gets worse. 

The father and son reunion was so amazing until Deranged walked in with her smug face:triumph:. She ruined it :rage:

Archived