[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

Its  typical kdrama stuff I for once wish they will stand up to these people no matter what that would be fantastic.

I am sick of they are so nasty so I cant be with you stuff time and time again.\\Its always the same lame stuff look

Its always the same excuse, look how nasty she/he is they cant possibly be together!!!  ugggh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JDY is so trashy. When WDR wasn’t home in the middle of the night she suggested to her MIL that KDR might be trying to get pregnant so that WDR would be forced to marry her. I really wish all of this blows up in their faces because that awful MIL is also tarnishing KDR’s reputation by emphasizing to her husband that KDR is irresponsible for just quitting like that without notice both in the care of grandma and at the company. 

Also KDR told WDR that she didn’t really like him but was rather attracted to his money, title and status. WDR utterly rejected what she said as rubbish. However, at the end of the episode today he gave in. I don’t think he was convinced about her liking him for superficial reasons but I think he just accepted her answer because he was hurt and she kept facing him with a steely attitude.

In a way I could wish for a time skip especially since Hong Joo seemed to have left the country as well but I don’t know if it will happen.

3 hours ago, oktatwork said:

Hi chingus, I watched today episode even though I know there will be heartache for me because of dumb and dumber’s action, and the breakup.

I will write more tomorrow, as for now, I have a feeling that KDR will quit her job and continue her studies. It’s just my feeling, because she can use the nasty treatment from WDR mother as a push to achieve her dream and show them (WDR mom and DY) that she can get a better career and position in this world without the Wang’s company. 

4 hours ago, emmaleigh said:

@sava2sava Hoping that in next week episodes the OTP resolve their issues. Whiny mom and the busy body Da Ya better watch out b/c this may blow up in their faces again just like when they were trying to replace DR for that shady caretaker. This can be the catalyst for the chairman to have Da Ya and WYR to move out. 

@oktatwork & @emmaleigh Without a job or money Dr can't go back to school.. I have yet to watch todays episode, But I do have a feeling it's either going to be the Chairman or WDR finds out about what happen.. I'm praying it's the Chairman just when he got KDR to come back to work and take care of his mom this happens.. Mom is going to let it slip that her or DY was involved why DR wasn't there.. I still thinks Mom should have slap her just for following WDR..

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

After hearing the nasty things Eun Young said to Do Ran I fully support her breaking it off with WDR. I don’t think anybody in this day and age should put up with a nasty worthless mother in law like her. From Kocowa’s translation of their conversation, she told Do Ran:

• If because she and her family treat her nice she feel emboldened to hit on her son.
  • she said if KDR think she became someone special and that’s why she can covet becoming the eldest daughter-in-law and how dare she hit on her son.
  • She said WDR must have fallen for her out of curiosity so don’t kid herself.
  • she told her to submit her resignation letter tomorrow and stop nursing her mother-in-law too.
  • she said she’ll keep the conversation to herself so KDR should go tell the Chairman that she’ll quit.
  • She told her if she wish to she’ll pay for her studies abroad so leave for another country.
  • she said she’ll rather choose to kill herself if she has to see KDR date her son.
  • when KDR asks about Madam Park, the high and mighty woman promptly ask her who is she to worry about her mother-in-law.
  • She told Do Ran that she’s trying to use Madam Park as as excuse to be clingy but she should wake up.
  • She told KDR if she were to marry WDR the company’s stock price will drop. The company will also no longer get investments and she would bring bad luck to their family. She’ll ruin their family, WDR and everything.
  • she told KDR if she had a tiny bit of conscience she should break up with WDR.
  • She told KDR if she doesn’t do what she says because she thinks WDR has her back, KDR will become responsible for horrible things because she’ll ruin his relationship with her (EY) by making him argue with her because of KDR. KDR will also ruin her relationship with her husband and she’ll even be on bad terms with her mother-in-law because she’ll have to argue with her because of KDR. 
  • She told KDR that KDR will break the peace of her family and she better not commit such a sin.
  • She then told KDR that she’ll wire her payment for her service up until now.

I say Do Ran need to run far from this person. I almost wish their company goes bankrupt so that she can learn to eat humble pie but I like WDR, Chairman Wang and Madam Park so I can’t wish them bad.

I'm just speechless:rage:

Even after all this is revealed I think YY and his busy body wife should move out.. That way peace will come to the house once again..

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Do Ran should never have sit there and allow someone to speak to her the way WDR‘s Mom did . Especially when her son is adult .

@Ameera Ali  This is the problem with Kdrama but yet once again Mom will be running back to DR for help because her or DY or anyone in the household can handle Mdm not even her son Aubboji nor the man on the second floor.. Maybe Mr.Wang will contact DR to find out what happen and he'll inform WDR about the busybody DY.. I do think DR should have given back to her as mush as she got.. I bet EY comes from a similar background of DR.. I bet it took a while before halmoni accepted her.. Also the way things are going for her she didn't fully accept her because if she did she wouldn't be calling her the concubine..:smirk: 

Overall bad episode dumb and dumber wins..

@sava2sava, both the chairman and WDR already asked EY if she did something to KDR. Both men find the sudden change suspicious but don’t know what happened because KDR refuse to tell them the truth. She also refused to tell Mr. Kang the truth but all three men know that something happened. I don’t think they’ll find out the truth unless dumb or dumber slip up or the gossiping maid finds out through eavesdropping. 

10 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@sava2sava, both the chairman and WDR already asked EY if she did something to KDR. Both men find the sudden change suspicious but don’t know what happened because KDR refuse to tell them the truth. She also refused to tell Mr. Kang the truth but all three men know that something happened. I don’t think they’ll find out the truth unless dumb or dumber slip up or the gossiping maid finds out through eavesdropping. 

@celebrianna  I hope it's gossip maid she'll add her two cents in she'll spy on DY  she don't like her anyway. I hope she tells the chairman if she do..

@sava2sava, I want WDR to find out the most because I want him to know the kind of humiliation KDR endured from his pretensious airhead low class mother. They’re getting a professional nurse so let’s see how much peace reigns in their house since KDR didn’t take away their peace by spilling the truth to WDR and the Chairman.

I sympathize with DR more, she is in a tough situation. She is poor, and doesn't know who her true parents are. She is unable to fight back. I felt more sorry for her than DK.  

Also as @celebrianna says, she doesn't need a nasty MIL like this. 

I think also Daya is even a worse 

@dramaninja and @sava2sava you still remember Hanui :D

But here it is different. DK is rich (unlike HG), which makes things more complicated 

3 hours ago, celebrianna said:

After hearing the nasty things Eun Young said to Do Ran I fully support her breaking it off with WDR.

I say Do Ran need to run far from this person. I almost wish their company goes bankrupt so that she can learn to eat humble pie but I like WDR, Chairman Wang and Madam Park so I can’t wish them bad.

My God!! I would say this to Eun Young, RUN AWAY FROM THAT SITUATION LIKE THE WIND. Go and don't look back. 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@Ameera Ali  This is the problem with Kdrama but yet once again Mom will be running back to DR for help because her or DY or anyone in the household can handle Mdm not even her son Aubboji nor the man on the second floor.. Maybe Mr.Wang will contact DR to find out what happen and he'll inform WDR about the busybody DY.. I do think DR should have given back to her as mush as she got.. I bet EY comes from a similar background of DR.. I bet it took a while before halmoni accepted her.. Also the way things are going for her she didn't fully accept her because if she did she wouldn't be calling her the concubine..:smirk: 

Overall bad episode dumb and dumber wins..

Only kdrama u can leave ur job that easy ..you  don’t have to work notice nothing ..just back ur bag say bye bye ... crazy world 

Wow if that not enough u keep quiet that ur boyfriend mom insulted u and fired u because u nice and loyal to everybody and couldn’t hurt their felling and should be thankful that she give u chance to end it because she can’t be monster in the eye of her son and husband 

Do Ran need to keep apologising to the mother 

how dare she flirts with him .

BBF59-DD0-CDB5-4269-BD03-7-C04153-BE886.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjaJW65raOjaZUs9BH7sMimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1dlPCUtSGbkpHvdy2su2images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP4K6kaerDeN_qFS4rrQU

There are a lot of people like the stars that light up the night's sky.

Yet it's when you realize that one is unique and shines brighter then the rest.

It's when nothing else matters or feels right, you can't even run from it or hide.

It's that whisper only one you that continues to speak clearly inside...

At some point WDR is going to have to find the confidence to fight for her own happiness.  The happiness she deserves and the man she wants.  Just once it would be nice to see a female lead face the evil ones.  Mothers, Mother-in-laws, Ex's, etc... Just once on her own term's standing up, fighting back instead of eating humble pie and bowing with words of I'm

sorry!!! 

For WHAT??  Loving?? Forgive me but where I come from it's time for her to put her big girl panties on.  Giving it right back and kicking  a little booty now that would be a change of pace.  I realize there is such a LARGE respect factor when dealing with customs and elders. I even understand it because I was brought up that way myself...

But where is the respect for a young woman who ran every time they called and expected nothing because her heart that never had the love it deserved or needed.  By some miracle still had enough love within it for others...

Oh how I wish that WDR would have just been honest with the man she loves and needs even if it is his Mother and Sister-in-law pushing all her buttons punishing her in silence.  Why not give him a chance, trusting him and even more in their love.  Allowing him to hold onto her to support her and together allowing them to find their own answers.  Why must it always be the kind, sweet and loving one being asked to suffer, being stepped on and treated like she has no value and isn't good enough...

With everything she has endured  I get why she would want to run believe me.  It's just that every now and then it would be nice to see a woman fearless, proud and strong. Who instead of surrendering and claiming defeat before giving her Knight or herself a chance to fight for their happiness and what's right. Is it a dream that someone might respond with I love him, he loves me and what ever I must face I won't let him go.

Until he lets go of me.

Bring it on...

25 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I'm cheering for Haelmoni strike because they took away her myung hee!! Let her run away to meet her like what she warned to Chairman Wang. 

I second that and I hope Haelmoni finds a bat....:ph34r:

4 hours ago, celebrianna said:

JDY is so trashy. When WDR wasn’t home in the middle of the night she suggested to her MIL that KDR might be trying to get pregnant so that WDR would be forced to marry her.

DaYa has done plenty of other shamelessly stupid things in the past, so it's not exactly a mile out of character  she gonna keep milking the situation . I don’t understand  how many stupid and basically pointless accusation will Da Ya come up with before WDR has a serious conversation with her? I think she will keep poking DoRan until she lose her cool on her .

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

but still if you stick to it and work it out together....i have seen WDR given his all in this relationship....i want KDR to do the same....not for others sake but for WDR sake....

Ditto. 100% agreed!

How come MR-GR not known each others name. Even GR called her nurse lols. I hope GR not open his true identity and give MR selfconfidence and so she will be pass her anchor.

hi guys im new in here.. weekend drama is my fav since wang’s family. they never disappoint. looking forward to discuss and read your comments on this drama since this drama is gonna be a long one.. 

so far the plot is typical. a rich guy and a struggling girl.. i hope they can develop doran’s character a bit in the future. she looks weak and fragile for my liking. hope she can stand up for herself from her mother and wdr’s mother.. 

ps* is it me or wdr kinda resembles lee min ho lol.. i dunno everytime i see him i will think of lmh.. and doran’s sister looks like a mixture of jessica jung and park shin hye.. lol

WHAT'S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM?????

OMG!!!!  I am watching only half of the last episode and I am so angryyyyyy...... We are all know it is not going to be easy, but why is she caving in so easily when WDR's mom's giving her the talk? My heart is so broken for WDR, he was so confused. It is so obvious something happened and likely pressure from his family. He should know it right away, same way when he suspected DY gave her hard time after their lunch date. Hoping the second half of the episode is promising. Sorry all for my rant.... go back watching.....I am just so disappointed in KDR. Come on girl.....

4 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Hahaha. This should be the right for this drama. Whenever they call her Kim 비서 (biseo) it reminds me of that title. 

this kim biseo should learn from the other kim biseo lol. she married her boss and live happily ever after. kekeke. 

Archived