[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rewatch last week episode :phew:

Deep down I’m still kind of annoyed about DaYa and WDR’s mom meddling in WDR’s love life ..The fact it may all brought up again it’s upsetting.Why would she ask to meet her again ? For god sake she broke up with him and cut the ties with him .Couldn’t she leave her alone so she can mend her broken heart alone ?

And If she asking for favors ,When is she gonna get an apology from the saint Mdam head air ? I mean she is the one responsible for all this mess . 

Mr Kang looked a little uncomfortable/guilty when NHJ was pouring her heart out last week didn’t he ? Hmmm, I wonder if he will start having feeling for her now and apologise .

PS: I try that my hatred towards DaYa doesn’t resurface but knowing that she always in some way is going to be in the middle of WDR’s business [ I CANT ] she is a bug need to be crushed.

69AF6BE1-9B6D-4430-B6D3-469979A7D7FF.gif

@stargazer187 @angelangie, I indeed meant the picture with Uee dressed in the dark purple/navy color cold shoulder dress. Somehow it looks more like a photo shoot.

@Ameera Ali, I’m also wondering why KDR is out meeting Madam Airhead. She already cut ties with all of them so why is she giving that lady face by agreeing to meet with her? In the real world her number would be blocked on my phone and I wouldn’t give her the time of day. Furthermore, every time she opens her mouth she upsets KDR. KDR need to learn how to put up walls.  She knows how to do it with WDR and his dad but how come she doesn’t know how to do it with dumb and dumber?

You lot are awesome love reading these comments.

Completely agree with everyone who's saying why KDR even bothered to meet Madam Airhead (mind not so sure she's an airhead cause she very calculating). Like  I said before KDR too nice, she owes them nothing so why give her that power over you. You embarassed me already no way I'm giving you another opportunity.  I'm waiting for her to blow up I need her to deliver a few home truths, dumb and dumber married well that is all, they have no discernible skills, the sit home doing sweet fa and then say they tired. Can't even keep eye on poor granny but can spend her money. Then KDR should head home while the adrenaline's still pumping and tell her mum exactly how she treated her and made her feel unload everything she held in all this time and tell her be gone, you can show yourself again once you grow a heart.

The husband needs to tell them granny's story and let them know how bloody hard she grafted for what they now using and abusing and let them know how bloody useless they are and then kick em out.  I don't think he'd have a problem with WDR and KDR from his upbringing (well I bloody hope he doesn't) and if he did think granny would tell him about himself lol.

Anyways IT'S THE WEEKEND! YAH!

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

I’m also wondering why KDR is out meeting Madam Airhead. She already cut ties with all of them so why is she giving that lady face by agreeing to meet with her? In the real world her number would be blocked on my phone and I wouldn’t give her the time of day. Furthermore, every time she opens her mouth she upsets KDR. KDR need to learn how to put up walls.  She knows how to do it with WDR and his dad but how come she doesn’t know how to do it with dumb and dumber?

That my point exactly wouldn’t given her the time of the days.

I would be like goodbye b-itch ,let’s never meet again .

1 hour ago, tas82 said:

The husband needs to tell them granny's story and let them know how bloody hard she grafted for what they now using and abusing and let them know how bloody useless they are and then kick em out.  I don't think he'd have a problem with WDR and KDR from his upbringing (well I bloody hope he doesn't) and if he did think granny would tell him about himself lol.

Anyways IT'S THE WEEKEND! YAH!

Yeah ,I think [ let’s make that hope ] that Madam Air head is only orchestrating her own downfall and facing with the consequences of her bad deed toward DORan .

ECE2829D-66C6-4E90-B48A-CB7C1FBD0CBC.gif

[ It’s weekend ]

@tas82, Madam Airhead is not so calculating. The things she instructed KDR to do has one motive: to prevent her husband and son from finding out that she told KDR to cut ties with them. She kind of reminds me of Elizabeth Bennet’s mother in Pride and Prejudice. A weak headed woman who had little value for character and instead preferred status and money for her kids’ marriages. Fortunately her two eldest daughters had brains and heart to value character above money. Their father valued people of character for his children though.

@stargazer187, It’s still Friday for me. It’s not even 9pm yet. :lol: I wonder what Madam Airhead is showing KDR on her phone. I know it looks like KDR stormed out of the cafe so I hope she didn’t budge an inch to whatever that lady is telling her to do. She already fulfilled all her requests so what’s there to cave to now.

On 11/21/2018 at 12:41 PM, angelangie said:

oh boy lols.....so the mother finally did something right?

or she did it because she will gain something? but either way i guess this will prompt WDR into another action after .

Not sure ,but DR’s step mother trying to help KDR and telling him why DR broke up with him I can smell something fishy .Its not adding up she supposed to be selfish and venal and she been like that for years , so when she turn into a doting step mom who care about her ( JUST ISN’T DR’S STEP MOTHER).

For sure DR will be pissed off ,hell no I would too If my loved ones were getting involved in to my affairs.

@stargazer187 ,@angelangie@celebrianna ,

@sava2sava,@tas82,@emmaleigh  Morning spoilerettes:D any recap and input in today episode I will be thankful for it but ( any one got live link for the episod today )I will finish work early today :phew:

Archived