[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

carolburnett1.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8_LnrQv86DQlARtEL1DD

I'm kind of hoping that KDR will continue to grow in the company and come up with new ideas that make her not only valuable in taking care of Grandmother but also in showing just how talented and smart she really is and making herself valuable to the company as well.  I already believe that WJK might not be to upset with the idea of the OTP.  I hope I am right because I think of him as a fair man and a good Dad.  Not to mention dealing with EY & DY will be rough enough as it is... 

I really thought I would like DY at first she seemed bubbly and I thought good.  But the more I see of her the more I am convinced the apple doesn't fall far from the tree,  She is a bit to self absorbed for me and I really think she needs a job where is that flower shop at anyways????

I agree with @dramaninja about it's time for KDR to stop allowing people around her to step on her and her heart.  That if a person loves you enough to risk everything for you.  Than stand beside him and hold on tight and prove that you're worth it and make him right...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

hahahaha... I love your post. She's definitely a hysteria. 

6-B97-E5-CC-A1-BF-41-E8-8-A18-492331-FF3

I loved this episode,there were good Comedy in the episode between  DaYa’s mom and her sister  [ There has been a few punches  ] 

I loved how being an adult doesn’t stop somebody being immature 

lets hope she don’t stop chasing him.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

JDY tries to put KDR down so that she can prop herself up. I don’t know why she takes pleasure in putting KDR down. I wonder if a day will come when KDR doesn’t take her crap.

If she spend reading the same amount time she indulging her own egotistical fantasy ,thinking she is the greatest thing ever happen in this family .She wouldn’t be this dumb . :phew:

Mom and Daughter running around spying on people.. I wish DR and Mr Wang would speak up to the others about what there doing.. DY specifically went to that job to have it out with DR because at home she can't flex her power.. What business is it of hers who the man on the 2nd floor dates (WDR Halmoni cracks me up when she calls him that).. She's going to be running to that company everytime she feels cheated because of DR.. Actually DR don't have to be polite to DY she's not her employer nor friend.. Nor do she has to accept or explain anything to her.. I hope we get to see her read DY her rights teach her to stay in her and YY business and not hers..

I know DY mom made herself really look stupid buting in her sisters business.. Now she just arrived in Korea who would know she was a widow with money not unless one or the other say's so.. I  hink she should find her own self a man and quit worrying about who her sister hooks up with.. She had a man she wouldn't have time for this..

@USAFarmgirl, I would love to see KDR grow in the company too. I think the hit dish that Go Rae and Mi Ran ate on their lunch date was the one that Do Ran and the secretary created. That’s a good start. I also agree that KDR needs to stand up for herself. We’re living in 2018 and KDR need to stop thinking of herself as someone without potential. WDR doesn’t look down on her so why is she looking down on herself? 

@sava2sava, KDR indeed doesn’t have to take her nonsense. When WDR heard her calling JDY “Madam” he made a clear point to KDR that she doesn’t need to show that level of respect to JDY. KDR is too easily beaten right now probably because she feels intimidated by the difference in wealth. 

14 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes seems like DaYa had tailed them and took pictures of them on a date and went tilly tally to the mother in law....

mother in law meet up with DoRan....and viola what @smhelen said happen

I feel that MIL should have slap DY for following and taken pictuers like that.. Regardless to who WDR see it's not her -place to be involved.. 

5 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@sava2sava @stargazer187 @angelangie @Ameera Ali @smhelenyou guys are so right about Da Ya. She really believes herself better than Do Ran. I was surprised that Yi Ryook actually stood up for Do Ran when he defended her against Da Ya’s claim that Dae Ryook would be marrying down. I like how he told her that people could have said the same thing about them and how would she have liked that. She was offended that Yi Ryook even entertained the thought that he married down. I think Yi Ryook’s point was that Do Ran is a nice girl and he basically saw nothing wrong with Dae Ryook dating her even though he doesn’t believe Dae Ryook is doing that. He’s probably thinking of Dae Ryook as the brother he knew who wanted a profitable marriage. He doesn’t know Dae Ryook has decided to sacrifice that superficial goal. 

@celebrianna  What got me was when she said that KDR is one of those girls that's seducing WDR for his money.. Isn't she doing the same isn't this the reason she married WYY.. She married him with motive to become Mdm Of Bom Foods.. She really believs her and YY lifes or in the same status.. Everyone is below her even her own mom thinks this way.. 

I would love to see how WYY takes his wife to hand for following his brother and rating on him..

7 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Mom and Daughter running around spying on people.. I wish DR and Mr Wang would speak up to the others about what there doing.. DY specifically went to that job to have it out with DR because at home she can't flex her power.. What business is it of hers who the man on the 2nd floor dates (WDR Halmoni cracks me up when she calls him that).. She's going to be running to that company everytime she feels cheated because of DR.. Actually DR don't have to be polite to DY she's not her employer nor friend.. Nor do she has to accept or explain anything to her.. I hope we get to see her read DY her rights teach her to stay in her and YY business and not hers..

I know DY mom made herself really look stupid buting in her sisters business.. Now she just arrived in Korea who would know she was a widow with money not unless one or the other say's so.. I  hink she should find her own self a man and quit worrying about who her sister hooks up with.. She had a man she wouldn't have time for this..

DORan isn’t malicious person.She doesn’t have a bad bone in her body So I am not surprised she wasn’t  catty toward DaYa in return.Already DaYa seems like one of the type of woman that would hate on other woman just because they doing something good with their life which is why I find her ridiculously dump . All she do is criticise everything at every opportunity. 

About her mother it’s amazing how her shitty move backfire on her and Mr Kang ended up having the last Laugh .

Good idea a rampant toyboy may do the trick .She may end busy to bother about what her sister’s up to

53 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I have only one word for DaYa.

And its not a nice word.

For me : I had that in mind 

6-EFEB07-E-86-A7-4-C93-AE1-D-22-BC1-D9-E

9 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Mr. Kang needs to join a dating class to learn one or two about romance. 

All he need is to SPEND DOLLAR IN CUP OF NOODLES :D

They will become lover in no time, all the waiting for the water to boil and noodles to cook will make them close IN SECAND  [ Best kdrama working method  to win someheart ]

D080-B01-C-F3-AE-4875-B680-30189487454-F

7 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I feel that MIL should have slap DY for following and taken pictuers like that.. Regardless to who WDR see it's not her -place to be involved.. 

@celebrianna  What got me was when she said that KDR is one of those girls that's seducing WDR for his money.. Isn't she doing the same isn't this the reason she married WYY.. She married him with motive to become Mdm Of Bom Foods.. She really believs her and YY lifes or in the same status.. Everyone is below her even her own mom thinks this way.. 

I would love to see how WYY takes his wife to hand for following his brother and rating on him..

@sava2sava, let JDY and EY live and die together. I like when they work against each other. Grandma has both nicely pegged. It’s no wonder that they remind her of wretches. She must instinctively know their true characters but overlook their personalities when she’s in her right frame of mind.

Unfortunately I don’t think JDY would ever recognize that what she’s accusing KDR of is exactly what she did. I really want WDR to find out that she sabotaged him. They were already going to announce their dating on the weekend and JDY ruined everything. I hope her comeuppance happens swiftly. Like I hope the maids find out and tell Mr. Kang and then Mr. Kang tell WDR.

@angelangie, I think family drama writers fail to strike a balance between respect for others and self respect. Standing up for oneself doesn’t negate the other. Somebody can respectfully stand up for themselves against the ill intentions of others. Also, what the heck is this mentality that one must take the disrespect of one’s employer or employer’s family? What is this mindset that KDR has that makes her do mental genuflect in front of JDY? We all see that KDR knows how to stand up for herself at times and do sometimes hold grudges but she’s completely helpless in front of EY and JDY. Before anything can progress between her and WDR, she needs to overcome this inferiority complex. 

I saw the clips for today’s episodes and I can’t stand seeing people who love each other hurt each other with lies. KDR should have told WDR that she decided to call it  quits because his mother did not want their relationship for him. Why hurt him instead with stupid lies?

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Its always bore down to the heroine hurting the hero to get him to forget and put herself in the bad light and then he hero find out and how he hero will cling on and try to make it work 

There is a video posted of the entire episode on YouTube 

Spoiler

and it ends with WDR confronting KDR in her home while her stepmom and Mi Ran are in the room. It looks like she rejected him once and for all and WDR finally accepts her words and left. Like a fool, KDR then breaks down and start to cry. The episode ends with WDR driving away with teary eyes.

It also seems like KDR might have quit her job and according to a comment on YouTube she told Chairman Wang that she’s going to the US. I don’t know if the translation is correct but I do get the impression she must have quit because Chairman Wang looked distress and kept asking her to tell him what’s wrong. 

I guess JDY and her MIL should be happy now.

I didn’t see a preview for the next episodes. I hope there’s one on the officially released episode today.

I trust that WDR will fight back once he finds out why KDR broke up with him so suddenly. Recalling from the previous episode when KDR was mad at him about the CPR incident which she wouldn’t let him apologize no matter what. But then somehow he turned around and got her to seek him out and they resolved their misunderstanding. WDR should put Da Ya in her place when he gets wind of her intervening in his personal matters. Today episode was pure angst and sadness. 

4 minutes ago, emmaleigh said:

I trust that WDR will fight back once he finds out why KDR broke up with him so suddenly. Recalling from the previous episode when KDR was mad at him about the CPR incident which she wouldn’t let him apologize no matter what. But then somehow he turned around and got her to seek him out and they resolved their misunderstanding. WDR should put Da Ya in her place when he gets wind of her intervening in his personal matters. Today episode was pure angst and sadness. 

He'll find out Mom will be sending him on another blind dare and she'll let it slip about DY and the pictures and talking to DR this is when Chairman Wang will get involved and go off.. Now Halomni sickness is going to worsen.. She might runaway and Mom and DY would just love this.. 

10 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

He'll find out Mom will be sending him on another blind dare and she'll let it slip about DY and the pictures and talking to DR this is when Chairman Wang will get involved and go off.. Now Halomni sickness is going to worsen.. She might runaway and Mom and DY would just love this.. 

Wait, is it true that he will find out about the pictures, JDY’s involvement and his mother’s talk with KDR? Or are you guessing? I would love if this happens.

@emmaleighI hope he finds out too and take care of the situation. Maybe this might help KDR to trust him more.

The writer for the drama, Kim Sa Kyung, is the same writer for the drama 'Blow Breeze'. And I did watch Blow Breeze when it aired back in 2016. I was hoping the writer would tackle this issue differently, but she wrote it the same way she did in Blow Breeze: with the heroine hurting the hero because his mother didn't approve of their relationship. Sigh.

I'm REALLY hoping that the writer doesn't write the rest of the drama the same way she wrote Blow Breeze (spoilers for anyone that didn't watch Blow Breeze): where the main couple gets married but while they're married the hero's mother makes the heroine miserable. And eventually a few episodes later the heroine asks for a divorce. Then, they don't get back together until the FINAL episode. Because that's literally what happened in Blow Breeze. I really liked the main couple in that drama, and I only watched to the end because of them lol.

I told myself I wouldn't watch any other drama by this writer, but here I am because I love the cast for this drama lol. I'm hoping the writer will change things up a bit for this drama at least. Hopefully.

@sava2sava Hoping that in next week episodes the OTP resolve their issues. Whiny mom and the busy body Da Ya better watch out b/c this may blow up in their faces again just like when they were trying to replace DR for that shady caretaker. This can be the catalyst for the chairman to have Da Ya and WYR to move out. 

Hi chingus, I watched today episode even though I know there will be heartache for me because of dumb and dumber’s action, and the breakup.

I will write more tomorrow, as for now, I have a feeling that KDR will quit her job and continue her studies. It’s just my feeling, because she can use the nasty treatment from WDR mother as a push to achieve her dream and show them (WDR mom and DY) that she can get a better career and position in this world without the Wang’s company. 

After hearing the nasty things Eun Young said to Do Ran I fully support her breaking it off with WDR. I don’t think anybody in this day and age should put up with a nasty worthless mother in law like her. From Kocowa’s translation of their conversation, she told Do Ran:

• If because she and her family treat her nice she feel emboldened to hit on her son.
  • she said if KDR think she became someone special and that’s why she can covet becoming the eldest daughter-in-law and how dare she hit on her son.
  • She said WDR must have fallen for her out of curiosity so don’t kid herself.
  • she told her to submit her resignation letter tomorrow and stop nursing her mother-in-law too.
  • she said she’ll keep the conversation to herself so KDR should go tell the Chairman that she’ll quit.
  • She told her if she wish to she’ll pay for her studies abroad so leave for another country.
  • she said she’ll rather choose to kill herself if she has to see KDR date her son.
  • when KDR asks about Madam Park, the high and mighty woman promptly ask her who is she to worry about her mother-in-law.
  • She told Do Ran that she’s trying to use Madam Park as as excuse to be clingy but she should wake up.
  • She told KDR if she were to marry WDR the company’s stock price will drop. The company will also no longer get investments and she would bring bad luck to their family. She’ll ruin their family, WDR and everything.
  • she told KDR if she had a tiny bit of conscience she should break up with WDR.
  • She told KDR if she doesn’t do what she says because she thinks WDR has her back, KDR will become responsible for horrible things because she’ll ruin his relationship with her (EY) by making him argue with her because of KDR. KDR will also ruin her relationship with her husband and she’ll even be on bad terms with her mother-in-law because she’ll have to argue with her because of KDR. 
  • She told KDR that KDR will break the peace of her family and she better not commit such a sin.
  • She then told KDR that she’ll wire her payment for her service up until now.

I say Do Ran need to run far from this person. I almost wish their company goes bankrupt so that she can learn to eat humble pie but I like WDR, Chairman Wang and Madam Park so I can’t wish them bad.

Archived