Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@angelangie liking these two also GR is like a breath of fresh air for MR and her reality check..  I'm liking how GR finding himself more attracted to her.. I think in one sense he feels the need to protect her make sure she's safe.. GR is just what MR needs to come out of that dark place she has place herself in..

"A breath of Fresh Air" now that is a nice way of putting it :) ....cant blame MiRan for the dark places she was place in.....the way her mother push her as if she is a baby or how the mother baby her it is honestly hard not to be one....

how the mother was over-protective of her because she use to be a sick baby? what i couldnt put it pass the other was because of the way she treated DoRan, yes DoRan is not her flesh n blood but give the times together they should had been able to bond as a mother and daughter....

just look at the dad....he managed to bond with DoRan & MiRan, yes he was more stern with MiRan while one might just think that he is bias but i didnt think so....the way MiRan use to get away with things.....he need to be the one to be stern with her.....and how she broke down and cry when she was on GR's bike......and how she think back on the times when she was on the bike with her dad proof that he had also given MiRan a father love that she deserved.

32 minutes ago, NitaA said:

GR is amazing. He is curious but he is not pushy. It touched me when MR broke down on the bike on the way home, he was not panicking try to console her but keep going, gave her space and let her cry her eyes out. 

Dae Ryook is like a time bomb, he is so over the moon and giddy that he finally he got her to the point he basically spill the beans everywhere they go. With DY on their back, it's a matter of minutes til the bomb explodes. The girl needs to be busy doing something., she and MIL should involve in a charity work or something. 

Gotta say yes....GR is amazing :) he was observing from the moment he step into the cafe for his usual run with the internet......he knew that MiRan is definitely feeling down.....it was written well over her face.....

i wonder what will happen if MiRan knew that GR is not the jobless guy she thought he is....but someone successful.... :) 

WDR had always been a ticking bomb.....the way he went at it....he doesnt mind ppl finding out about him & DoRan, he only pull back mainly because DoRan 'care' ppl finding out about them.....n he didnt want his efforts to go to waste.....DoRan was just coming out of her shell to accept him but i like the way he is pushing it....and stop to give DoRan spaces when he pushes too much....me & my mom term WDR = Crazy Guy lols :D  because of his antic with DoRan from the starts.... :D 

DaYa.....hmmmm ....DaYa.....she honestly is like a baby wanting everyone attention on her....she want to call the shot but does she has the head for it? No she doesnt......and she is not broad minded at all to be the lead either.....she want to lead the household.....she doesnt care with everyone and doesnt put everyone else need above her own.....

just look at the way she push her husband.....a good daughter in law or a good woman will never ever try to separate their siblings love.....just look at the way she told her husband to get into the company to work.....her husband passion is cooking....while WDR is in management....why can't she encourage the husband to work together with WDR why must she care so much about being the one to hold the power in the household.....

i'm praying that the husband doesn't listen too much to the DaYa and knows how to judge....just like his father 

• Like 9

11 hours ago, angelangie said:

who else did i miss? lols....i know there alot of you guys there that i yet to list.....let me know who else did i miss call me out HAHAHAHA :D 

Hahahaha you left me out. Well, we watch it separately actually. :D

Looks like more folks join the discussion. I love it :D I feel that the thread much more alive now. I used to back after 3 days or almost a week without new comments. And now glad that it jumped onto 2 pages. 

~~~~~

I have rewatch the episode again. I just can't get over the DR couple dates. 

I love when EY warns DY not to tell things to her mom again. I am glad that HS restrain herself telling EY about Mr. Kang. I want they can keep his secret as long as possible. I love DR is getting closer to haelmoni. It would be nice if the house without the dumb and dumber. LOL. Looking those two feel more jealous over the affection KDR got from haelmoni. 

The preview for next week episode makes me want to watch it soon.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I have rewatch the episode again. I just can't get over the DR couple dates. 

I love when EY warns DY not to tell things to her mom again. I am glad that HS restrain herself telling EY about Mr. Kang. I want they can keep his secret as long as possible. I love DR is getting closer to haelmoni. It would be nice if the house without the dumb and dumber. LOL. Looking those two feel more jealous over the affection KDR got from haelmoni. 

lols....

well haelmoni had already bonded with DoRan right from the starts.... :) it a bond that just happen and when Haelmoni fall into her dementia state....it was as if she is so pure that DoRan character call right out to her.....and maybe there is something in her past life that somehow link them together or maybe just maybe....DoRan's mother is really Haelmoni sister? :) 

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, angelangie said:

.and maybe there is something in her past life that somehow link them together or maybe just maybe....DoRan's mother is really Haelmoni sister? 

I ever thought about this too. I think DR's haelmoni (her mother's mother) could be Myung Hee. There is always a chance for that twist. Birth secret trope. Not only who is DR's biological father matter but also she is the grand daughter of Myung Hee. Well. Just maybe. :lol: just a guess. 

When spontaneously called "Haelmoni" to Madam Park. She sounds more comfortable and caring for her even more. This makes me want that ticking bomb could have been stalled for some more time.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I ever thought about this too. I think DR's haelmoni (her mother's mother) could be Myung Hee. There is always a chance for that twist. Birth secret trope. Not only who is DR's biological father matter but also she is the grand daughter of Myung Hee. Well. Just maybe. :lol: just a guess. 

When spontaneously called "Haelmoni" to Madam Park. She sounds more comfortable and caring for her even more. This makes me want that ticking bomb could have been stalled for some more time.

my mom always said that to me that some how maybe DoRan's Haelmoni is really Madam Park sister....and that how blood called out to each other.....they will feel a sense of pull i guess towards each other.....

wish to see DaYa's face if that happen.....that means DoRan isnt just someone without status.....her status is probably higher than hers :D 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

my mom always said that to me that some how maybe DoRan's Haelmoni is really Madam Park sister....and that how blood called out to each other.....they will feel a sense of pull i guess towards each other.....

wish to see DaYa's face if that happen.....that means DoRan isnt just someone without status.....her status is probably higher than hers :D 

@angelangie  I was also thinking DR could be related to Halmoni sister.. But to pair her off with WDR thats to closely related.. That would have 2nd cousins married to one another so this would be Mr. Wang and Chairman are first cousin and they're children are 2nd cousins.. I can see this working for them.. 

Your right this would really send Da Ya over the edge.. But halmoni said her sister died  

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I really like this drama and I love themain couple.

But I still believe UEE is too thin and looks unhealthy. I know it's everybody's right to be as this or as fat as they please, but she just looks unhealthy and this promotes a dangerous model for young people. I know koreans have a thing for being thin. I know in fashion shows in France, they have prohibited models with a BMI lower than a certain number. Maybe korean industry should be more responsible. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Now what's going to tee me off about all this is Da Ya don't have any rights to say anything about who WDR dates oir wants to date.. I hope WDR learns of her interfering in his personal life and tells her a thing or two in front of the whole family.. If WDR feels he wants to date a homeless woman from off the streets it is no business of hers.. I'm waiting for someone to tell her her business is to just mind hers and YY business and to stay in her own place.. This is why her intewrfering should get her kick out of the house..

@sava2sava, DY indeed doesn’t have the right to meddle in WDR’s affairs but I have a feeling she’ll definitely meddle. I think she’s trying to tell the mom so the mom can make a fuss by adorning her white headband and staying in bed for days protesting that she’s so unwell because her son didn’t live up to her expectations of marrying a wealthy heiress with a rope of upward mobility on the social ladder. This of course is suppose to guilt trip WDR into giving up his relationship with a beggar who doesn’t know her place. I can see the script right now. :weary: Then WDR, as all good sons must do, tries to appease his mother by striking a balance through assuring her that he won’t get married until he and his lovely fiancée get her approval. Then the poor fiancée will have to act like a good daughter to the prospective MIL by enduring her slights and insults with heaps of patience until she wins her over by saying she’ll be a good daughter to her and treat her well for all the days of her life henceforth.

As long as KDR doesn’t allow anyone to walk all over her, I guess I can sit through all this but if not, it will be a real pain. Quite frankly I never understood all this craziness about parents meddling to this extent in their children’s marriages. After all, it’s the child that will have to live with the other person and not the parent. Oh well, that’s just the way they do things I guess.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

@sava2sava Their family tree is gonna be kind of that. Glad it's still working for the two. Honestly, I'm afraid if it really goes to our script there's a chance of fauxcest/incest thing here. No, just no. 

@celebrianna DY. She sure will try every possible silly things to meddle their relationships. But I guess haelmoni caught her in the act. I hope it's her lapses episode when she saw her doing that. So she can teach that brat a little lesson. :lol:  

I don't understand either. But I guess it's how the things work then. I see that it really happens here, that's kind of a custom, not in every part but at least I can meet with parents who meddle to their kids' marriage matters. They help their children to select the best candidates to marry them off. The one who comes from a good family background and established job are ideal enough to them. But I see it positively as long as they don't force them to follow what they expect. They can do that as parents might want the best for their kids. But if their children feel burdensome or even dislike the arrangement, parents should respect what their child decides.  

EY might think that having a reputable wealthy heiress as her DIL is the right thing to do. She definitely sees KDR as a bad choice that her son can get. Since the first thing she values of a good DIL is her status and wealth. We certainly have to put up with her more later. But I really hope that KDR can still stand up confidently. She didn't do anything shameful or bad anyway. But who knows when the bomb blows up finally, she might be taken a back and do that noble idiocy to distance herself from WDR. I'm going to prepare myself for that later. I'm sure we'll get more dejections from the dumb and dumber team.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@angelangie  I was also thinking DR could be related to Halmoni sister.. But to pair her off with WDR thats to closely related.. That would have 2nd cousins married to one another so this would be Mr. Wang and Chairman are first cousin and they're children are 2nd cousins.. I can see this working for them.. 

Your right this would really send Da Ya over the edge.. But halmoni said her sister died  

Yes they will be related but still it was fine as they are not married into the same families more like a distant family which are not sharing the same surname

• Like 7

@stargazer187, I certainly agree that parents normally want the best for their kids but misguided parents like Eun Young will obviously value money and status over character. Take for instance her blindness to KDR’s goodness. Her husband already said that a young woman like KDR is rare nowadays. The grandma also really likes KDR most definitely because of the kindness KDR has shown her. Most elderly people recognize that young people would really rather not give them the time of day but from almost the beginning of their acquaintance KDR has shown grandma a lot of patience and took care of her as an unobligated stranger. WDR is better off choosing for himself because his mother is a terrible judge of character. Look how she sees nothing wrong in Da Ya’s conduct but defended her to her husband. I kind of think WDR got his values from his father and grandmother as the first born son.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@stargazer187, I certainly agree that parents normally want the best for their kids but misguided parents like Eun Young will obviously value money and status over character. Take for instance her blindness to KDR’s goodness. Her husband already said that a young woman like KDR is rare nowadays. The grandma also really likes KDR most definitely because of the kindness KDR has shown her. Most elderly people recognize that young people would really rather not give them the time of day but from almost the beginning of their acquaintance KDR has shown grandma a lot of patience and took care of her as an unobligated stranger. WDR is better off choosing for himself because his mother is a terrible judge of character. Look how she sees nothing wrong in Da Ya’s conduct but defended her to her husband. I kind of think WDR got his values from his father and grandmother as the first born son.

exactly....i saw the Madam Park definitely did frown at her own daughter in law but refrain from saying too much.....

she is an understanding mother in law from all i can see....her only shortcoming was her illness....which is also something she really didnt want to have either.....she also did propose to her son to send her to the homes which the son blatantly refuses to

at the very least we can WDR knew how to take a stand for himself and rejected the girl that he trying it out with his mother suggestion....given the girl wasnt that bad either but he just dont feel the same about her as KDR had already slotted himself right into his heart....

DaYa is a real piece of work....she wanted to be the one holding the power and thought everyone should put her first....but her antic to me are just like a child trying to hold on to a piece of lollipop :/ remind me of a circumstances i had in work place LOLS :D shhhhhhh..........

• Like 6

On 11/10/2018 at 11:46 AM, stargazer187 said:

@peggygordon I wished the thread could get more love by the viewers. That way we'll easily get the subs for previews or bts. I wonder does kbs share any bts of this show ;) it is the longer version of preview we've got last week. I get some gist of it but not every part of it. I wonder what makes kDR looks like crying in front of WDR. Do the dumb and dumber make another troubles for her. The part he touches her face, she seems like tearing up. 

@stargazer187 and your wish come true :D Glad we have 33% ratings. I hope it will get more than 35% soon as Uee and Lee Jang Woo promise will come again to Happy together and dance as their promise if this drama reached 35%.

I don't know why but it's difficult to get BTS on KBS Weekend drama. Not like others weekdays prime time drama on the weekend we only get 1 or 2 BTS and it came from fans. 

This drama has a little bit different fibe than other previous KBS Weekend drama.  Usually i give more attention to STP (second true pairing) than the OTP because the OTP always get much obstacle and a very long long way to get together.

We've got cutest and sweetest OTP.  The male leads, WDR  is an easygoing person and he has a charming charisma. and i love it! 

and that Kiss! how can it be so gentle and smooth :wub:  

I like how Mi Ran characther grows. She still trying to get anchor but she's always nerveous when practising. Maybe she'll get another oppurtunity. She's a good girl actually. But her mom give a bad influence. She's being a good girl when she with her dad.  It's good think that MR think GR as a jobless person. And GR also feel that a good way to know MR with that status.  On next preview episode i saw that they're going lunch together. How lucky MR since the nurse always trying to get dinner together but GR always refuse it lol.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, peggygordon said:

I like how Mi Ran characther grows. She still trying to get anchor but she's always nerveous when practising. Maybe she'll get another oppurtunity. She's a good girl actually. But her mom give a bad influence. She's being a good girl when she with her dad.  It's good think that MR think GR as a jobless person. And GR also feel that a good way to know MR with that status.  On next preview episode i saw that they're going lunch together. How lucky MR since the nurse always trying to get dinner together but GR always refuse it lol.

likewise....i like how she is trying to move herself out of the shell to be more independent... maybe GR will be her beam for courage to move forward....

i guess the mother will feel like striking gold when they came to know who actually GR is :) 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i guess the mother will feel like striking gold when they came to know who actuall

Let hope she can 

Mi Ran mom is more of a smother to me 

too much about what she want rather than giving love and guidance which enables the child to became an independent adult .

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Let hope she can 

Mi Ran mom is more of a smother to me 

too much about what she want rather than giving love and guidance which enables the child to became an independent adult .

yes there are mom like that ... they see their children as a tool to benefits them....or they try to live thru their child....what they werent able to achieve they will try to achieve thru their children which is wrong....

as every individual have their own right to choose the path they want to walk....as a parent they should be our guiding hand to let us take the fall ourselves and learn to stand back up on our feet.....and they are our beam of support when we need to lean on thing during some of the bleakest moment.....

in Miran's mother im seeing the opposite, she is utilizing Doran's to fulfill her own wishes instead but at the same times instead of encouraging she discourage and instead of seeing her child as a better one she deem her child / should I DoRan unworthy.... :/ 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, celebrianna said:

As long as KDR doesn’t allow anyone to walk all over her, I guess I can sit through all this but if not, it will be a real pain. Quite frankly I never understood all this craziness about parents meddling to this extent in their children’s marriages. After all, it’s the child that will have to live with the other person and not the parent. Oh well, that’s just the way they do things I guess.

@celebrianna  I hope when they get together they don't move in.. Move to there own place have fun.. Da Ya moved in because she thinks it would make her the next Mdm of Bom Foods.. Poor her she has know clue she would never be Mdm of the company because she married the wrong brother.. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@celebrianna  I hope when they get together they don't move in.. Move to there own place have fun.. Da Ya moved in because she thinks it would make her the next Mdm of Bom Foods.. Poor her she has know clue she would never be Mdm of the company because she married the wrong brother.. 

what u said is actually what i told my mom.....i told my mom and say is DaYa silly? I mean come on did she forget that the eldest is yet to married and WDR is not someone who sit idling waiting to be hand feed by his parents....he is earning his keep and the grandma seems to favor him too.....being he knew when to stood up on things :) even towards his mother who made some silly mistakes 

• Like 4