[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

Wait, why is Do Ran meeting Madam Airhead? Why is KDR so nice? Guys, would you actually go meet a hater when she calls? Why does drama do this? Why would anyone go see a woman who insulted her so badly to her own face? I mean, KDR quit both the house and business so why is she meeting this hateful woman? This kind of nonsense really irks me in drama shows.

@tas82, I assume you mean that you want Chairman Wang to find out. I kind of only want him to find out after things escalate terribly. I hope KDR refuse them absolutely. Let their family become a mess with the bad luck Madam Airhead said KDR would bring on their precious family. May Airhead end up being their family’s bad luck.

As to JDY, she’s all laid back with smug satisfaction and without any concern or responsibility but her own so it’s great that it will all land on Airhead’s head. 

I hope the stepmom is telling WDR about KDR not for her benefit but because she sees how heart broken KDR is. 

It it looks like JGR is going to kiss KMR. :wub:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oh boy lols.....so the mother finally did something right?

or she did it because she will gain something? but either way i guess this will prompt WDR into another action after he berates her first i hope....and i hope he didnt simply gave in and pursue her but pressure her into returning back to him again......DoRan need to make the first move this times i hope..... i dont want to see WDR giving his all .....going all the way....the ring he got her are pick with care.....even though they never shown us the process of him picking it but im sure he did his best in that.....

I agree so much. I think what WDR needs to do is not run to KDR but find out what caused this abrupt change in their relationship. Going to her without finding out about the source of the problem would be useless. I can’t imagine how he would find out though. Madam Airhead probably drove herself that night to confront KDR. 

20 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well sooner or later WDR will find out....but i dont want him to be the one to cave in and go begging DoRan to come back.....i want DoRan to realize that WDR is the best thing for her and nothing else will beat it....she need to be the one to want to come bk......

Yes, I want that too. She has to make the decision to go back to him. I hope WDR does some investigating. I’m sure the staff at the cafe witnessed what happened and what was said to KDR. However, I think WDR just might confront his mother directly because he knows for a fact his dad was very confused about KDR’s abrupt decision. That leaves only the mom because grandma definitely wouldn’t do such a thing.

I must say I don’t want grandma to find KDR’s house. I don’t want her to pull KDR into this right now because I certainly don’t want KDR going back to their house before things get really bad.

@angelangie, yes, Madam Park knows where KDR lives. Don’t you remember at the beginning of the show she went to find KDR at her place? It’s in episode 10 on KDR’s first day of work. She came home in the night to find Madam Park outside her door all distressed and asking her where she went and that she was so scared. They then went inside to eat pancake. :lol:

@stargazer187, yes, it’s normal for people to dislike people who dislike them. KDR was not going to give in to her stepmom but remember it’s her stepmom who physically barged into KDR’s house as soon as she opened the door. I actually think it’s Mr. Kang who made KDR’s heart soften towards her stepmom because of the words he said. So after KDR decided to let them stay, it would only be natural that as time goes by she stopped holding a grudge particularly since she’s lived with them for many years.

I also agree with @angelangie that KDR should be more proactive this time and fight for her love. She’s always put constraints on their ability to be more relaxed as a couple too. This time around if they get a second chance I hope she’ll be more expressive of the love I know she feels.

7 hours ago, emmaleigh said:

Looks like Madam Park went missing :frown:

@emmaleigh  Thanks for the preview.. DY was so gun ho to get rid of DR and look Halmoni has gone missing.. I knew this would happen Dumb and Dumber sits in that house all day and no one thinks to keep and eye on her.. I hope the chairman puts them all out..

11 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

DY was so gun ho to get rid of DR and look Halmoni has gone missing.. I knew this would happen Dumb and Dumber sits in that house all day and no one thinks to keep and eye on her.. I hope the chairman puts them all out..

she probably having good time :D

11 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@emmaleigh  Thanks for the preview.. DY was so gun ho to get rid of DR and look Halmoni has gone missing.. I knew this would happen Dumb and Dumber sits in that house all day and no one thinks to keep and eye on her.. I hope the chairman puts them all out..

@sava2sava, I just find it funny that JDY is comfortable and happy now that she got what she wanted and Madam Airhead is the one who has to deal with the fallout. Notice that she’s the one dealing with the nurse and grandma. Hopefully her headaches increase.

@angelangie, nay Madam Airhead is WDR’s mom. The name felt perfectly justified when her husband berated her for repeatedly saying stupid things when KDR hit her head and was in the hospital. Rather than keeping quiet, she kept saying alarming things that shook grandma and Chairman Wang and after WDR called to let them know that KDR is fine, Madam Park got up and threw Madam Airhead a side glance that clearly showed she thought her a silly weak-headed woman. After Madam Park left the room, Chairman Wang told his wife she need to change her ways and think more carefully about the things she say. Her head is full of air. 

19 minutes ago, angelangie said:

ohhh sorry lols i thought u meant DoRan's foster mom :D im bad sorry :D sometimes im bad with nickname lols

Not a problem at all. :lol: 

Madam Airhead is EY

Dumb and Dumber is EY and JDY

Speaking of the stepmom, she has disappointed me repeatedly every time I give her a chance. Instead of caring for KDR and KDR’s point of view, she’s thinking of selfish things like:

• KDR shouldn’t quit because how would they eat that delicious food again
  • If KDR quit her job she’ll expect more financial contribution for living expenses
  • Why is a guy like that dating KDR
  • Why is KDR so lucky
  • Now she’ll be the MIL of a chaebol
  • Now she can live more comfortably since KDR would marry a rich guy
  • Now she might be able to get a store from chaebol son in law

So, now do I try to trust her again and think she’s telling WDR the truth out of concern for KDR? I guess I should only believe it when I see it.

I don't trust any of the mothers, be it Air Head Dumb and the greedy Step Mother. But watch Air Head Dumber fall flat on her botox filled face. I hope she is kicked to the curb along with her Dumb DIL and moving to live with her overbearing control freak friend. That will be the ultimate revenge for me until our heroine become a full-fledged lawyer. Writers, please make this separation bearable and have our young woman become powerful in her own right. 

My Edit: from the preview, it looks like KDR made a strong stand against the airhead Dumber and walked out on her. Did you see her stern face while Dumb was staring at her in the car? BTW, that car looks like a nice home for the dumb and dumber stalkers to live in once they are kicked out.  

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

@sava2sava, I just find it funny that JDY is comfortable and happy now that she got what she wanted and Madam Airhead is the one who has to deal with the fallout. Notice that she’s the one dealing with the nurse and grandma. Hopefully her headaches increase.

@celebrianna  Of course it's going to increase.. Mdm airhead (DUMBER) Wil have sleepless nights and going to have to spend her days looking for halmoni while DUMB enjoy she don't have to bother.. 

What I find hilarious is that they told the nurse to play like she's hger sister as if Halmoni don't know any better..:lol: These two stupid idiots will never learn..

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

I hate this fake excuse EY keeps saying whenever she's out the house and grandma is missing. "Ommo, wae.. ommoni wae.. again??" I hate her silly outlook while saying "well, I'm just out for a while for buying mango cake of mom's favorite."  I hope Chairman Wang didn't forgive her this time. I'm here waiting him to kick them two out the house. He did it last time. But his elder son and the rest are helping them to appease his anger and right in time KDR agrees to return. You see, I'm happy even  DR agreed to do her wishes. EY will never get her peace back any soon. She'll start having this syndrome like a paranoid. Just like her ruthless DIL. Both are keep feeling insecurity and anxious what they fear will come true. I'm sure that WDR will side KDR once he finds the truth. Grandma and Haelmoni are two wise and considerate. They'll respect WDR decision if he tells them he likes KDR. That is why in the preview, that airhead EY is desperately begging to haelmoni to stop involving with her grandson's relationship. 

@stargazer187  I'm hoping I get my wish DR will move into the house to be with Halmoni..

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

@stargazer187, I thought nobody knows about WDR and KDR except dumb and dumber. Or is it that Madam Airhead is begging grandma to stop involving KDR and let them use the professional nurse? Does grandma know that WDR likes KDR or is this the dementia grandma who saw Myung Hee and the man from the second floor hugging? :sweatingbullets:

I thinks it's both @celebrianna  I love it when she calls WDR the man from the second floor.. 

Off to work guy's be back this afternoon.. Have a good day or night all 

@sava2sava, oh, so dumber is EY. That actually makes sense because JDY think up the trouble and EY executes it pretty much making her dumber because as the older person she should foresee the results but never do. 

@angelangie, I do welcome the stepmom telling WDR the truth so that he can know just how much KDR loves and misses him. I won’t think of her motive because as you pointed out, it benefits KDR regardless.

1 hour ago, smhelen said:

She returned Halmoni's twin necklace. She already returned the ring to our heartbroken hero. 

So sad. At least they can’t call her greedy. Just as long as she doesn’t return all those clothes that WDR bought her. She doesn’t have to wear them but it would be nice if she didn’t hurt him more by returning them.

@stargazer187, hopefully it will be our turn to laugh this weekend at dumb and dumber.

On 11/21/2018 at 9:25 AM, stargazer187 said:

Ah.. so that is why haelmoni asking about her more to chauffeur Kang in the preview. Sighhh... I really can't forgive those dumb and dumber, they're the source of the turmoil in the Wang's family. 

@stargazer187  My guess is halmoni left the house to go get answers from DR but the younger her came back.. She's off looking for her sister.. I want her to work the concubine and the concubine daughter over make dumb and dumber completely bald this week..                                                                               Related image 

On 11/21/2018 at 10:25 AM, celebrianna said:

So sad. At least they can’t call her greedy. Just as long as she doesn’t return all those clothes that WDR bought her. She doesn’t have to wear them but it would be nice if she didn’t hurt him more by returning them.

@stargazer187, hopefully it will be our turn to laugh this weekend at dumb and dumber.

No worries it's they turn to suffer this week @celebrianna

I don’t know if the recently released preview was enough to hold me over till the weekend.  Based on the preview, WDR looks distressed and not his usual sunny self (which is understandable given his current situation).  DR’s stepmom is probably trying to get WDR back together with DR for her own personal gain rather than DR emotional well being b/c the stepmom still dishing out nonsense comments.  This weekend most likely will concentrate on MR and GR relationship development.  We are almost near the half way mark and still unsure how WritterNim is going to resolve the central plot. 

Archived