[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Mdm Park is already at the hospital and she refuses to budge......

Master Wang is crying.....i tell you i cried even though i dont understand what really being talk thru and fro.....

It sounds like all three men are suffering this episode. You said Mr. Kang was also troubled when he understood what Madam Park was trying to do. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way Master Wang will get Mdm Park to come back home is though DR..I still thinks he should put Mom out give the maids sometime off and out DY meddling but to work as a housekeeper in the house.. Make her do some house she won't have time to spy on others..  WDR needs to find out his mom talk to DR.. Letting DY pump her head about girls like DR whom she don't even know.. What I find hilarious is that the way DY thinks of DR describes her character.. She only married YY for status and their family money..

Guys, this clip in particular shows that WDR walks in and find out that his mother had something to do with KDR’s behavior and Madam Airhead is unapologetic about it. I guess now the whole family has found out that WDR and KDR used to be in a relationship. So much for finding out the proper way.

Also, I would love if Chairman Wang kick them all out of his house because his mother’s hard work made them the rich people they are today. Let them go live in their apartment.

24 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

The only way Master Wang will get Mdm Park to come back home is though DR..I still thinks he should put Mom out give the maids sometime off and out DY meddling but to work as a housekeeper in the house.. Make her do some house she won't have time to spy on others.. 

Lol ... Are you talking about Da Ya? She has her qualities  but I'm not sure housework has ever been her thing.  She so dump she can’t do it :D

Gah, I have to prepare my heart to see the characters I care about suffering from Madam Airhead’s schemes for the preservation and betterment of her family.

I think Chairman Wang needs to come to the difficult decision that some of them need to move out. The home would be much more peaceful too. In that way Madam Park doesn’t have to keep feeling guilty about those people she attacks when she regresses to her past. They wouldn’t be around to suffer her attacks and so peace would reign more easily in their family.

31 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Guys, this clip in particular shows that WDR walks in and find out that his mother had something to do with KDR’s behavior and Madam Airhead is unapologetic about it. I guess now the whole family has found out that WDR and KDR used to be in a relationship. So much for finding out the proper way.

Also, I would love if Chairman Wang kick them all out of his house because his mother’s hard work made them the rich people they are today. Let them go live in their apartment.

I watched it - madam big head never take responsibility for her action it’s seem to me she was pulling her self away from all the blame that was coming at her ,she never do wrong just like every thing not her fault . Kdr need to move out and cut any contact with her evil woman .

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

some of the cap i managed to get in between....

when Driver Kang went over to KDR place to hand her the envelope of money and then KDR proceeded to send it bk together with the necklace.....

after this......Driver Kang......date WDR out at the cafe where they further talk about KDR, WDR answer here seems quite negative like he will leave things as it is.......

then we have Foster Mom dad WDR out and give him another set of dating advise about KDR :D 

so after all the ppl tried to date WDR......we have Mdm Airhead bringing the new caretaker wearing the wig to at least look a lil like Secretary Kim.....she seems polite and all and Master Wang was also very kind with her....however as if on cue Mdm Park dementia state set in again and that is where havoc run amok with Mdm Park pulling at the care taker head which is really a fake wig to begin with...

right after that we have Mdm Park pulling EY's hairs and all those stunt as u guys already know it :D EY was worried for sure.....that is why she dated DR out and there she tried to pass her another envelope which got rejected by DR again

and this is after all these date end.........EY went home to find out that her MIL had already ran away or move out of the house on her own leaving them a letter

Thanks for the pictures and summary. But that face at the end with Airhead cracks me up lol:joy:

Guys, Mr. Kang looks angry in the preview for tomorrow’s episodes. I hope KDR’s stepmom didn’t ask something of Madam Airhead that make it seem like KDR’s family is looking for financial gain. The way Mr. Kang was knocking on the door and the expression he still held when the stepmom came out makes it seem that she’s the target of his anger.

28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Lol ... Are you talking about Da Ya? She has her qualities  but I'm not sure housework has ever been her thing.  She so dump she can’t do it :D

She has to learn.. i found the look on her face stupid when WDR said that he was the one to like DR he loves DR:o She better pray WDR don't find out she was stalking him because he's going to go off on her that her own husband won't have any rights to protect her..

18 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Gah, I have to prepare my heart to see the characters I care about suffering from Madam Airhead’s schemes for the preservation and betterment of her family.

I think Chairman Wang needs to come to the difficult decision that some of them need to move out. The home would be much more peaceful too. In that way Madam Park doesn’t have to keep feeling guilty about those people she attacks when she regresses to her past. They wouldn’t be around to suffer her attacks and so peace would reign more easily in their family.

Amen kick DY and YY out send her packing to spy on her brother since she has so much free time..

21 minutes ago, lu09 said:

so after all the ppl tried to date WDR......we have Mdm Airhead bringing the new caretaker wearing the wig to at least look a lil like Secretary Kim.....she seems polite and all and Master Wang was also very kind with her....however as if on cue Mdm Park dementia state set in again and that is where havoc run amok with Mdm Park pulling at the care taker head which is really a fake wig to begin with...

I knew dumber and dimb would try and find a caetaker that looks some what to DR.. These two are just as stupid as a bag of nails what do we do what do we do.. Both serves no purpose..

1 minute ago, celebrianna said:

@sava2sava :lol: You made me laugh so much with the “stupid as a bag of nails”. :lol: 

Notice though that nobody ever finds out about JDY’s involvement. How long will the writer allow this to go on. It’s very upsetting that the rest of the family doesn’t know about that mask she’s wearing.

I know I don' like this either then she sits there and listens to dumber gets chewed out why she looks all innocent with that dumb look I don;t know whats going on:rolleyes: I wish someone slaps her..

41 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I watched it - madam big head never take responsibility for her action it’s seem to me she was pulling her self away from all the blame that was coming at her ,she never do wrong just like every thing not her fault . Kdr need to move out and cut any contact with her evil woman .

Yeah sounded like she blaming Secretary Kim for halmoni moving into the home.

I agree @celebrianna Chairman Wang must make them move out. How can the be living it up on Madame Parks hard work why she is away from what she knows and is familar with. Such a family orientated person ,she'll end up going down hill quicker.

@angelangie thanks so much you star.

23 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I know I don' like this either then she sits there and listens to dumber gets chewed out why she looks all innocent with that dumb look I don;t know whats going on:rolleyes: I wish someone slaps her..

She really is the dumb of “dumb and dumber” because at least she’s well covered by dumber and therefore doesn’t suffer any consequences.

@angelangie, that’s why I said earlier this week I have given the stepmom so many chances to show me she can put KDR’s interests first and she always disappoint my hope for her to change. 

@stargazer187, I understand WDR’s giving up. It’s not that his love isn’t deep. I think he’s probably tired after pursuing her for so long and when he was finally rewarded everything just fell apart again. Who would continue in the face of such discouragement without a good reason? He’s obviously hurt and pursuing her in the face of her adamant opposition would only hurt him more. 

@tas82, agreed. I can see grandma deteriorating faster if she goes to a nursing home and is neglected. When I saw KDR and her playing the card game, I was reminded that games like that help stimulate her brain and she’s enjoying herself so it helps with her condition. 

1 minute ago, celebrianna said:

She really is the dumb of “dumb and dumber” because at least she’s well covered by dumber and therefore doesn’t suffer any consequences.

@angelangie, that’s why I said earlier this week I have given the stepmom so many chances to show me she can put KDR’s interests first and she always disappoint my hope for her to change. 

Thats the adopted Mom job.. She trully believs DR owes her and without DR her and MR will suffer more she wants to live off DR.. I still thinks it's been over 2 months and it's time for her to go MR can stay but put Mom out.. She will never learn to be appreciative.. She has always been materialistic and greedy..

3 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I'm getting tired with all this noble idiocy. Won't they add any second male lead who used to appear as daddy long legs for the heroine?? I want another chaebol guy who only lives alone without any silly mom or siblings to pursue KDR. Let them make regret for doing this to KDR. Where is haelmoni running away? To KDR house?? I can't find the other videos of it. Is that the ending of today's episode? 

That would be a good idea @stargazer187 I wish he was more handsome and more richer then WDR who also inherited his family business.. DY would specifically look for him to bad mouth DR. For DY it's all about DR raising above her which she can't have

7 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I'm getting tired with all this noble idiocy. Won't they add any second male lead who used to appear as daddy long legs for the heroine?? I want another chaebol guy who only lives alone without any silly mom or siblings to pursue KDR. Let them make regret for doing this to KDR. Where is haelmoni running away? To KDR house?? I can't find the other videos of it. Is that the ending of today's episode? 

@stargazer187, go read @angelangie‘s recap of the episodes and you will understand what’s going on. They should be 1 or 2 pages back.

Archived