[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I’d love to join the private chatroom but I totally understand everyone’s intention to carefully vet each member to ensure only real shippers are granted access and of course there’s no stronger validation then members who have been here long. Whatever the case, I’m just happy to be on here with likeminded individuals sharing love and support for our favorite couple. In time when the restriction is lifted, I hope someone is kind enough to share the sweet bts online. :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mimixemix said:

A year ago today a very shocking news came out! 

According to SportDongA it’s PPc 4th aniv 

:sweat_smile:

All the best for my beloved PPc.

patiently waiting for the good news..

LOL 4 years and still going strong hahaha

• LOL 1

I want join with you guys in the private chatroom But I can't express it correctly in English.
I came here when you guys ran about 55 pages. We've been together so far.
I have a wwwsk DVD and am rooting for both actors. I, too, can't speak in a chat room where an unreliable member is staring at. I want someone who can interview me personally and tell me the rules and precautions. Is there a way?

The news reporters who carefully dissected parkpark’s answers regarding their dating rumor even said they were vague. Both of them, who in the past, never hesitated to firmly deny their rumored relationships or the possibility of a relationship blossoming between a respective costar answered vaguely this time. And all those “coincidences” (if they’re really coincidences) are enough to rule the universe is conspiring them to be together. 

Pmy has worked with multiple actresses in her career yet she becomes extra chummy with Jinjoo who’s psj’s classmate/close friend. Another coincidence? ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, vb2019 said:

I’d love to join the private chatroom but I totally understand everyone’s intention to carefully vet each member to ensure only real shippers are granted access and of course there’s no stronger validation then members who have been here long. Whatever the case, I’m just happy to be on here with likeminded individuals sharing love and support for our favorite couple. In time when the restriction is lifted, I hope someone is kind enough to share the sweet bts online. :D 

u speak exactly what is on my mind! 

• Like 1

Before we discussed here about private chatroom/group chat in ig or WhatsApp... we already discussed this ways a few hundred pages back to make a private chatroom with kakoa something... I dont know if it still continue or not because i dont have kakoa account and dont know how to open the account :sweatingbullets:

• Thanks 1

before I am not yet introduce myself.  hello everyone i am tia. i am here for ppc. i like ppc since the wwwsk era until now. every day i open this thread and ig to find the latest info about ppc ... even my ig account about ppc and sorry before all this time i just  becoming a silent reader because I don't know what to say. so this is the first time I introduce myself to you and I hope that later I can join you too.sorry my english not good cause i am still learning 

Edited by Honorable

i'm not sure but maybe anyone who buys the dvd in the beginning batch of the po haven't yet to receive notification and is unable to check the order shipment update, i joined the 2nd po batch on sept 2018 and still yet to receive any notif. and i saw on daum cafe, some kfans who already received it, complained about some flaws in the package:sweatingbullets:, i hope mine will arrive safe and sound.

i bought the dvd not expecting for any clues that they are true couple or else as they both are professionals and worked hard for best deliverable of the drama, so i simply want to see their hot chemistry (which are still not included in the broadcasted ones). if someday they are finally end up together, then it will be totally a bliss :wub:

• Like 1

Usually dvds include bts, ng, interviews, commentary, scenes that didn’t make it, etc. A lot of goodies!! I’m envious just at the thought of those of you who purchased it. Does anyone know whether parkpark recorded a commentary? I’m not sure I ever saw that being mentioned. 

8 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

i'm not sure but maybe anyone who buys the dvd in the beginning batch of the po haven't yet to receive notification and is unable to check the order shipment update, i joined the 2nd po batch on sept 2018 and still yet to receive any notif. and i saw on daum cafe, some kfans who already received it, complained about some flaws in the package:sweatingbullets:, i hope mine will arrive safe and sound.

i bought the dvd not expecting for any clues that they are true couple or else as they both are professionals and worked hard for best deliverable of the drama, so i simply want to see their hot chemistry (which are still not included in the broadcasted ones). if someday they are finally end up together, then it will be totally a bliss :wub:

That’s true. We won’t find “clues” but just looking forward to them having fun together on set. 

1 minute ago, vb2019 said:

Usually dvds include bts, ng, interviews, commentary, scenes that didn’t make it, etc. A lot of goodies!! I’m envious just at the thought of those of you who purchased it. Does anyone know whether parkpark recorded a commentary? I’m not sure I ever saw that being mentioned. 

yes they did. they have interviews too. there is a lot of content in the dvd but if u understsnd korean because there's no sub. :smile:

on a side note. today psj has a live event in busan right? hope both of them will post something. i think both will remember this day as much as we do. lol

it was really fun for me to read this forum from this date last year onwards. could totally feel the excitement then. :joy:

• Like 1

I conclude that it is his hand lol:joy: I remember some people in this forum argue (not in a angry way:D)  if it's his hand or pmy clothe.. oh goshhh they are so cute as a couple:wub:!!! Universe, I know you connect a lot of things to these two people but hope not only in things that they owned but also they are meant for each other:bawling::wub:. Btw credits to the owner :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Finally~~~ I finished all the backread for the last couple of days. I've been on a family trip with very limited access to the internet, can't believe I missed the fun of the dvd release date :bawling: and also at loss for someone reported us. I was like "for real?!" Seriously if they need more investigation, plz go ahead so they can read all the posts here & see with their eyes if we actually shared any pics or videos yet. To be honest I don't think wording description is illegal, it's just a "spoiler" more or less. And to look on the bright side of this, these spoilers indeed made more people wanna buy the real package rait :P 

I was not surprised seeing many delurked shippers asking you to join the grp chat kkk. And should I contribute to the idea, I think maybe layer verification will help if you need support. Like you can choose someone to help you or maybe we can vote on the "exec cabinet" group of about 3-5 members here who have the rights to regulate. And if anyone of you can't make decision by yourself then you still have someone else to discuss with & assist. Just my opinion coz I know any of the real shippers here would know who are deserved to be the real "honorable" cabinet members 

Reveal hidden contents

If there's a private group chat (even if it's not about the dvd) I'd love to join too. Please lemme know if you want me/ if it's ok for me to dm you :P 

And howdy @bb_pp_66 I wasn't lucky enough to witness the wonderful dvd thingy you've shared abt the wb account, but it's still sweet enough for me already. I'm also the one crying over not ordering the dvd ㅠㅠ I was going through some hardship at the time & couldn't think about anything else. The deadline passed without me paying attention ... so I just wanna say I feel you in this :wub: just my wonder how is that wb account's owner doing right now? I hope he/ she's ok ... 

All of these happenings make me feel thankful coz we got to know who the true comrades are, and true friends stay (ofc we have to thank @twoparkcouple for the heads-up). Like having all of the radars from you guyz here & there around the world truly makes this 007 journey more exciting & meaningful :heart:

Sorry for the long post guyz I'm just trying to make up for the fun I've missed from the past few days kkk. And also trying to reach that 1k page faster lol~ 

PS: @rubiflorie so sorry for the stupid auto correction of my phone. Don't know why they turned LSG into that & I didn't notice it earlier. Everyone here already talked about that also :P 

thank you for the welcome! i know u r a ling time regular here. i hv enjoyed ur posts n insights to ppc too. for the private chat, yes, even no discussion on dvd, i would like to join too if can pass the criteria coz i only watched wwwsk in late may this yr. there's no way for me to "backpost" lol...coz i think this forum is the best plc for ppc shippers discussion. :smile:

i think the wb users r ok. coz actually they din share any pics or vids. just vague descriptions...

8 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I conclude that it is his hand lol:joy: I remember some people in this forum argue (not in a angry way:D)  if it's his hand or pmy clothe.. oh goshhh they are so cute as a couple:wub:!!! Universe, I know you connect a lot of things to these two people but hope not only in things that they owned but also they are meant for each other:bawling::wub:. Btw credits to the owner :)

that person was me LOL

I was the one debating if it was hand or blouse. Hand it is LOL

In PSJ's hand we trust

• LOL 4

48 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

oh me too! I didn't see any information in my account so I emailed them about it just incase. Hopefully we'll get our dvd soon! 

17 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

really? which one? i thought parkpark_couple_luv is the biggest one..

oh nvm i think i know which one.. 

Spoiler

ParkParkCoupleLuv is now the biggest one. The deleted account used to be the biggest. Owner has the right to her account but usually, in case owners lose interest, they just abandon it without deletion for the sake of the fans. I think it's a bit harsh to delete as if she has bad blood against PPC.