[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@minmangfan I feel like PSJ really fond of her but I still could not figure out PMY...

Tho PMY said she will go public if she's in relationship but I think PSJ would not allowed her to do that bcos the haters. 

About proposal, I think PSJ might go for private moment with her maybe far from Korea, maybe candle light dinner (gosh she's gorgeous in dress) of cos he wants to look dashing too,right? Somewhere quiet cos I think he likes more on quiet moment with her. hiii what a lovely delulu :wub:  I think PSJ is a type of guy who will give his all to his woman. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

@minmangfan I feel like PSJ really fond of her but I still could not figure out PMY...

Tho PMY said she will go public if she's in relationship but I think PSJ would not allowed her to do that bcos the haters. 

About proposal, I think PSJ might go for private moment with her maybe far from Korea, maybe candle light dinner (gosh she's gorgeous in dress) of cos he wants to look dashing too,right? Somewhere quiet cos I think he likes more on quiet moment with her. hiii what a lovely delulu :wub:  I think PSJ is a type of guy who will give his all to his woman. 

I feel like they both would not want to come out yet soon in the relationship. I kind of like it that way too because people cannot destroy what they do not know of. On the selfish side, not knowing their real relationship status gives fangirling some thrill. :ph34r:

If they're not together yet, then PMY's friendship with PJJ may be the key to seal the deal knowing that she's close friends with PSJ lol 

That idea can work too because they both look drop dead gorgeous when they dress up (him in a suit and her in a dress). But I keep on remembering how PMY mentioned Turkey as her top destination to go to for a "special occasion", and I can't help but imagine her being proposed to under this beautiful sky:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Wow, guys no matter what, we're in this together.U r all the best! I was just reading(late)...made me v. happy just the bonding here: irrelevant of others, jealous (some toxic) ppl BUT NOT PPS,....we're a great team!:wub:

Two heads are better than one 

PPC(fight!)

now, nvm if my korean 101 (u can correct 'em)  is awful, just wanna share. It was sincere, so solid ppc interacting, sharing possible “grp chat”, on the verge of planning..(stage only!)…  whatever  no harm's done and legally, nothing to investigate..v. well documented. No one will prosecute.  Imagine, even am just browsing getting, excited (delulus) to the core. U guys, r all, sweet, brave, honest, welcoming, (bb_pp_66 )n’ when she opined, innocently filled w/:heart: PPC :love:.tyvm. 

PPC "내가 가장 좋아하는 안부 인사가되고 싶다. 그리고 가장 힘든 작별 인사."
PPC "naega gajang joh-ahaneun anbu insagadoego sipda. geuligo gajang himdeun jagbyeol insa."

PPC” I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.”

PPS, ofc, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”.........

"Even Rafiki knows that every day is a lesson in itself. Enjoy the ride!"

“I laugh in the face of danger.” – Simba

“Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.” – Mufasa

Some pps stated after watching WWWSK,ppc BTS. it's dang, obvious, our ship is real!!! (don't wanna jinx it, tho..but i second that:tounge_wink:). 

So, PPC, we’re feelin’ ----otherwise known as embracing the great, PPC “circle of life.” pps, patient is a good virtue :) 

Don't forget to share the TDF, GO out...watch it!!!! U guys, r lucky. 

sueeila-(USA showing Aug.15), share locs (theaters)..pls. :heart: tyvm. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, quietobserver said:

Cappadocia can be their wedding photoshoot place haha

or maybe honeymoon trip kyahh haha

lol true, since she did say she is saving the trip to Turkey (not istanbul) for a special occasion. but curious why many of u think its Cappadocia. did she say there? i only know this plc coz it kept coming up in my IG feed. haha

Hi everyone, I am a PMY fan and unconsciously first wanted her to have a relationship with his male partner in real life. I am very happy to read everything in this forum, I have been following you since this forum was created, I never passed every page in this forum. Every day I open this forum to update you to share many other things here and wait for your writing and thoughts about PP couples. This is my first time dare myself to write here, I just created my account here because I want to join your private chat, I hope I can join in your private chat too. Enter me into your private chat.  sorry my english is very very denied that I have only been your loyal reader for one year. 

Edited by silvi soraya
Wrong language

46 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

PMY n Jinjoo got close so fast.. 

i hope it’s a good sign for our ship, cuz we know Jinjoo is a close friend of SJ..

in mont blanc n jinjoo we trust 

:wub:

that's i also found it interesting, they already that close (as in went on vacation together). jinjoo has posted 3 pics with pmy in her ig and among the girls in that bkk photo, she only didn't follow pmy. 

apparently, pmy also commented on yewhaseo post, lol. but her comment in pjj post is rose and bathtub emoticonB)

20190726-161924.png

20190726-161841.png

An Ideal Man, Park Seo Joon

"어디에 붙어도 찰떡이다 (Probably a proverb describing he can fit anywhere or perfect). From a guy friend with a lot of excitement to a young guy who never stop moving forward. A narcissism but without knowing also a lovely rich guy (describing LYJ). If (you) had to pick an ideal person,without any doubt that person is PSJ." 

Uuuuu he surely an ideal type that all girls dream of.:wub:

Still waiting for the full interview to be shared by fans. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, marcel098 said:

whenever or whereever that might be, miss Rachel better give us a little glimpse of her future wedding or engagement photos :bawling:

i do hope so, their wedding will be as perfect as the scene in wwwsk.. anyways, i am so happy fans sent gifts for pmy and psj.. wwwsk is really well loved, daebak! 

1 hour ago, bb_pp_66 said:

lol true, since she did say she is saving the trip to Turkey (not istanbul) for a special occasion. but curious why many of u think its Cappadocia. did she say there? i only know this plc coz it kept coming up in my IG feed. haha

She didnt really say it. Lol! But that is the 1st thing that came to mind when she said not Istanbul. I dont think a lot of people knows the place.. but yeah its a famous spot in Turkey. Its like a piece of heaven on earth. :wub:

I thought it could also be a romantic occassion. I mean if she wanted to visit the place, she shouldve done it a long time ago.. with family or friends. BUT clearly its for something really special with someone special.:kiss_wink:

• Love 3

39 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

that's i also found it interesting, they already that close (as in went on vacation together). jinjoo has posted 3 pics with pmy in her ig and among the girls in that bkk photo, she only didn't follow pmy. 

apparently, pmy also commented on yewhaseo post, lol. but her comment in pjj post is rose and bathtub emoticonB)

I think they have bonded way before already. Just observing how they were on the 1st reading script for HPL... they were already very cozy to each other. And even bts before HPL started... when PMY told Jinjoo that you make it sound that I'm really old... Jinjoo replied with.. but you're not that young either. :sweat_smile:

You can really tell they are pretty close already.. PMY was even wrapping her arms around Jinjoo during the finale party of HPL and now they went on a private vacation together.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Cappadocia can be their wedding photoshoot place haha

or maybe honeymoon trip kyahh haha

I actually thought of honeymoon too.. lol! But i think it would be a beautiful place for a prenuptial photoshoot.. :love:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jingjaja said:

I created a new group in Whatapp. You can come into my message.

@jingjaja Can I join the group too? I’m a crazy fan of PMY. And if PPC is real, I’ll die a happy and contented lady☺️

Edited by elespi