[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Spoiler

i think for the time being & since we all have insta acc i think, it would be best if we head over to make a insta groupchat so we can chat there privately. we need someone who has a private acc, will create a groupchat with only credible ppc shippers. i'm willing to make that groupchat if people are intetested but i'm a little wary about those people who suddenly delurked themselves after yesterday. don't know who is an imposter or who is a genuine ppc shipper :/ but the way this forum is in public view & how we keep getting attacked & getting reported over the smallest harmless issue i still think we need a private platform with active people where we can express our emotions. 

• Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:
  Hide contents

i think for the time being & since we all have insta acc i think, it would be best if we head over to make a insta groupchat so we can chat there privately. we need someone who has a private acc, will create a groupchat with only credible ppc shippers. i'm willing to make that groupchat if people are intetested but i'm a little wary about those people who suddenly delurked themselves after yesterday. don't know who is an imposter or who is a genuine ppc shipper :/ but the way this forum is in public view & how we keep getting attacked & getting reported over the smallest harmless issue i still think we need a private platform with active people where we can express our emotions. 

Agreed. There was so much influx the moment the grp chat was mentioned hahaha.. 

back to topic.. 

hmm idk if i want them to get married so early tho considering the suspicious level is still so high for them to go public known that they got married... maybe another 3-5years later..?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, itsMYday said:

Agreed. There was so much influx the moment the grp chat was mentioned hahaha.. 

back to topic.. 

hmm idk if i want them to get married so early tho considering the suspicious level is still so high for them to go public known that they got married... maybe another 3-5years later..?

You do have a point.. but I think 3 years is a bit long.. :D

I just have this strong feeling though about 2020.. :lol:

11 hours ago, nehemiah said:

@jingjaja

better refrain discussing about the contents or details in the dvd as it is written in their rules.. we need to follow it, this forum is public so we can be reported anytime.. let's just respect their rules, we had given so many chances to buy the dvd but we decided not to buy it for some personal reasons, lets just give the benefits to those who bought it,. i really wanted to watch those heart fluttering bts scenes just like you guys.. but rules are rules.. 

besides, we still believe PPC is a real thing.. :heart:

Fighting! 

There are many messages to ask to join my group. And most are new accounts wants to join group. You don't have to worry, I don't violate any DVD rules. I do not publish any content from DVD. And I do not accept anyone who wishes to join the group. I accept to join group who real PPC fan. I want to create a group to talk personally about ppc with international friends of ppc. and  just want to exchange about PPC with their real fans only.

42 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

You do have a point.. but I think 3 years is a bit long.. :D

I just have this strong feeling though about 2020.. :lol:

Yeah i've got that feeling too:P Maybe 20/02/2020 or 02/02/2020 or 22/02/2020:joy: 

PSJ once said in his iv, before an actor,  he just a human being.. Who wants to get married, have children, be a good dad and husband. If he already find his soulmate, he can get married anytime. I believe he's someone who put his love one before his career. Who said married couple will lose their fame once they get married? 

15 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

There are many messages to ask to join my group. And most are new accounts wants to join group. You don't have to worry, I don't violate any DVD rules. I do not publish any content from DVD. And I do not accept anyone who wishes to join the group. I accept to join group who real PPC fan. I want to create a group to talk personally about ppc with international friends of ppc. and  just want to exchange about PPC with their real fans only.

but how can you know real PPC shippers??..

16 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Yeah i've got that feeling too:P Maybe 20/02/2020 or 02/02/2020 or 22/02/2020:joy: 

PSJ once said in his iv, before an actor,  he just a human being.. Who wants to get married, have children, be a good dad and husband. If he already find his soulmate, he can get married anytime. I believe he's someone who put his love one before his career. Who said married couple will lose their fame once they get married? 

where did the talks of ppc marriage came from? let the folks take their time. as much as much we all have the wish to have someone in our life whom we can call ours only we also need to realise that marriage has its consequences & it is always not gonna be hunky dory. so lets us wait for those two to have an epiphany, a solid moment of realisation from their bottom of their heart that yes they are finally ready to give their private relationship a blissful & honorable name.

27 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

where did the talks of ppc marriage came from? let the folks take their time. as much as much we all have the wish to have someone in our life whom we can call ours only we also need to realise that marriage has its consequences & it is always not gonna be hunky dory. so lets us wait for those two to have an epiphany, a solid moment of realisation from their bottom of their heart that yes they are finally ready to give their private relationship a blissful & honorable name.

Lol don't take my words seriously :P It's just simply my delulu.. Don't mind me.. They can take as much time as they need to know each other before they take the vow to spend their lifetime together

• LOL 1

57 minutes ago, nehemiah said:

but how can you know real PPC shippers??..

I have been here for a long time. I only accept familiar accounts and talk to me about PPC for a long time.

yea it’s best they take it slow and don’t rush things. before I’d be a greedy shipper and want marriage quickly assuming that’s the end result but it has been proven real quick that divorce can still happen. in fact that’s more painful than never knowing the real status of a couple you ship. so I want them to explore all aspects of their lives and values and if in the end they’re 10000% sure they want each other then they will settle down. never too late. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

I have been here for a long time. I only accept familiar accounts and talk to me about PPC for a long time.

yes. i think this is fair. the decision to create n decide who is in the grp should lie with the creators, which r the regulars who volunteered for now. 

1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

I wasnt really talking about marriage... 

When I said something about 2020.. i was referring to strongly feeling something good about PPC. It could be just about them going public.. not really marriage..

As ive always said.. i will never rush anyone to marriage. Its not always the happily ever after everyone thought. 

I just want them be forever in love.. to infinity and beyond! :heart:

Finally~~~ I finished all the backread for the last couple of days. I've been on a family trip with very limited access to the internet, can't believe I missed the fun of the dvd release date :bawling: and also at loss for someone reported us. I was like "for real?!" Seriously if they need more investigation, plz go ahead so they can read all the posts here & see with their eyes if we actually shared any pics or videos yet. To be honest I don't think wording description is illegal, it's just a "spoiler" more or less. And to look on the bright side of this, these spoilers indeed made more people wanna buy the real package rait :P 

2 hours ago, jingjaja said:

I was not surprised seeing many delurked shippers asking you to join the grp chat kkk. And should I contribute to the idea, I think maybe layer verification will help if you need support. Like you can choose someone to help you or maybe we can vote on the "exec cabinet" group of about 3-5 members here who have the rights to regulate. And if anyone of you can't make decision by yourself then you still have someone else to discuss with & assist. Just my opinion coz I know any of the real shippers here would know who are deserved to be the real "honorable" cabinet members 

Spoiler

If there's a private group chat (even if it's not about the dvd) I'd love to join too. Please lemme know if you want me/ if it's ok for me to dm you :P 

And howdy @bb_pp_66 I wasn't lucky enough to witness the wonderful dvd thingy you've shared abt the wb account, but it's still sweet enough for me already. I'm also the one crying over not ordering the dvd ㅠㅠ I was going through some hardship at the time & couldn't think about anything else. The deadline passed without me paying attention ... so I just wanna say I feel you in this :wub: just my wonder how is that wb account's owner doing right now? I hope he/ she's ok ... 

All of these happenings make me feel thankful coz we got to know who the true comrades are, and true friends stay (ofc we have to thank @twoparkcouple for the heads-up). Like having all of the radars from you guyz here & there around the world truly makes this 007 journey more exciting & meaningful :heart:

Sorry for the long post guyz I'm just trying to make up for the fun I've missed from the past few days kkk. And also trying to reach that 1k page faster lol~ 

PS: @rubiflorie so sorry for the stupid auto correction of my phone. Don't know why they turned LSG into that & I didn't notice it earlier. Everyone here already talked about that also :P 

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I wasnt really talking about marriage... 

When I said something about 2020.. i was referring to strongly feeling something good about PPC. It could be just about them going public.. not really marriage..

As ive always said.. i will never rush anyone to marriage. Its not always the happily ever after everyone thought. 

I just want them be forever in love.. to infinity and beyond! :heart:

Oh i understand my post was for @Flowerone96 as she already clarified its just her eager thoughts.