[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

true, we saw nothing yet. jeez. not fair <_<

its ok @bb_pp_66 you just wanna share good things with us. 

Anw I think we can share something really secret ( like links etc) through dm maybe...  

Yeah.. dont apologize.. no need to lie low.. you can freely express your ppc admiration here and share them.. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2019 at 8:39 AM, bb_pp_66 said:

i did not expect those of you who have the dvd or blu-rays to share anything too (not even in private chats because we r actually all strangers, especially us the silent readers or lurkers whom the regulars dont know our existence until now. so how will the regulars with dvs know who is real n whether we can be trusted). 

it is better to lie low now. i will refrain from posting too.

Agree with this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you so much @bb_pp_66 for sharing you gave us small happiness in this forum:) Don't feel sorry dear, you can express what you want to share but I think is not the right time to discuss about the scenes in dvd.:sweatingbullets: And I want to say sorry for being annoying about asking the username and also to the weibo user/s... I will just wait (maybe a few months) to see the dvd:wub: for now let's be careful what we post here so that this forum will not be ban:D Happy shipping everyone!!!:kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@jingjaja

better refrain discussing about the contents or details in the dvd as it is written in their rules.. we need to follow it, this forum is public so we can be reported anytime.. let's just respect their rules, we had given so many chances to buy the dvd but we decided not to buy it for some personal reasons, lets just give the benefits to those who bought it,. i really wanted to watch those heart fluttering bts scenes just like you guys.. but rules are rules.. 

besides, we still believe PPC is a real thing.. :heart:

Fighting! 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Thank you all for being so nice...

Seeing quite a few of us (myself included) delurking and declaring our support n love for ppc, hope they know that they have strong n faithful supporters since the past year when the rumour broke out. Think slowly many r used to the idea that they may be a couple or in some relationship. :tounge_xd: To me, they seem to be less discreet nowadays. but maybe its my imagination. haha...

I dont think now its the time to be in some private chats or what as i dont wish to get any regulars here with dvds/blu-rays into trouble. I think I have caused too much hoo-ha for now...still feel very bad for it...

• Like 6
  • Love 2

TODAY IS THE FINAL EPISODE OF WHAT'S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM!!:star:IT'S BEEN A YEAR!!! BUT I STILL FEEL THE CHEMISTRY UNTIL NOW:wub:!! IT'S LIKE A BLOCKBUSTER EFFECT:wub: <3

I'm more excited for upcoming years with this forum!! I hope we can see this picture not only in drama but in real life**cross fingers**:kiss_wink::wub:

Btw, credits to the owner of the pic:sweatingbullets:

IMG-20190726-114300.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 6

@bb_pp_66 dont worry dear and no need to feel sorry we are with you

I think others are jealous with us cause here we are some kind of weird crazy people who adore PPC very much hahaha

Even though my heart are screaming like a maniac want to see the heart fluttering bts but rules are rules and i'm a little bit regret that i can't buy all the dvd pictures wedding photos because of money constraints... I'm trying to persuade my heart to accept it... Its enough for me see all the pictures in the ig youtube and continue my mission for 50m views the ep 13 muahahaha

And its a blessing if they are real... but my heart say they are real :kiss_wink:

In mont blanc i trust 

Keep fighting guys... love u all 3000

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

@bb_pp_66 don’t be so hard on yourself. in fact your posts really made my day and got me giddy. I guess rules are rules and it can’t be helped. although I am curious as to why such restrictions does not apply to Chinese viewers? correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t they share the contents on weibo? 

on another note, are any of you planning to go watch psj’s movie? it doesn’t come out in the states until August but I plan to go to support him despite it looking kinda scary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, quietobserver said:

kyahhhhhh:love:

even ask when did he/she fell for each other during their project together? haha gosh 

my delulu feels real lol

I still wonder if they've had mutual feelings for each other even before WWWSK started because it's what my gut tells me lol

On another note, how do you think he will propose to her? I feel like he will do it overseas because she loves to travel. A proposal over morning coffee at Cappadoccia would be nice, wouldn't it? Not sure if I asked this before, but I'd like to hear your ideas. I've been very busy the past few days and I missed having fun Q&As with my fellow PPS. I just thought that while others may be busy with a private group chat or whatever, we should still keep this thread busy somehow.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, vb2019 said:

on another note, are any of you planning to go watch psj’s movie? it doesn’t come out in the states until August but I plan to go to support him despite it looking kinda scary.

I'm not sure if it will ever be released in my side of the world, but if it will I will definitely find time to watch it.

• Love 2