[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

14 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

yep but i honestly thought she abandoned that acc after not updating in a long time.. i dont know she deleted it.. oh well whatever makes her happy :phew:~ maybe deleting is better if she lost interest.. or maybe she ships PMY with KJW now lol? 

@mimixemix no zhakiya is the 007 agent haha. shes the one who found out about LA remember? but now she updates more about idols.. dunno if she still ships PPC..

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Hide contents

ParkParkCoupleLuv is now the biggest one. The deleted account used to be the biggest. Owner has the right to her account but usually, in case owners lose interest, they just abandon it without deletion for the sake of the fans. I think it's a bit harsh to delete as if she has bad blood against PPC. 

I dont think it's fair to assume such thing. Many people often delete their fan sns because it caused too much distractions from their real life responsibilities, and even if they have lost interest, deleting an account does not necessary means they have bad blood against the actors/idols/ships. As time goes by, people naturally lose interest in things they used to love, like music, shows, games, ships, etc. I hope people don't judge other harshly just because they grow out of something they used to love before, people grow and change

:) doesn't necessary means its a bad thing.

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

I know and I follow the SNS of the owner. I saw what she said when SSC divorced. She said something like I hope the shippers of a certain couple would stop comparing them on their delulus, blah blah and the owner is now on another ship. LOL goodluck to her on that new ship. :lol: It's her own choice she's free to ship. I am just a bit shocked the PPC account was deleted not only abandoned. 

2 hours ago, bb_pp_66 said:

thank you for the welcome! i know u r a ling time regular here. i hv enjoyed ur posts n insights to ppc too. for the private chat, yes, even no discussion on dvd, i would like to join too if can pass the criteria coz i only watched wwwsk in late may this yr. there's no way for me to "backpost" lol...coz i think this forum is the best plc for ppc shippers discussion. :smile:

i think the wb users r ok. coz actually they din share any pics or vids. just vague descriptions...

Everyone here is understanding & supportive, we have some lil arguments sometimes but they're all healthy so you're free to express your opinions. And thanks for the update abt the wb account, as long as it's still safe :P 

Some former ppc fans jumped ships.. not many.. you can just count.. lol. But they are mostly PMY fans than PSJs. So i dont blame them.. like all agreed., chemistry queen. Some of them went back to ppc, and even apologize to followers, that PPC after all is the original ship. Lol. 

And there are some... who just had to standby their decision to change ship. :joy:

Some active PPC fans before who provided information about their coincidences.. went back to support their original bias. But very much still ppc believers. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, jingjaja said:

I have been here for a long time. I only accept familiar accounts and talk to me about PPC for a long time.

No worries. I totally understand where you are coming from. 

I want everyone in this forum to stay safe. 

Edited by RParkSJ