Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

i hope next he'll do the vlog with simba just like pmy did with leon. these two are such adorbs :relaxed:

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Reveal hidden contents

I know and I follow the SNS of the owner. I saw what she said when SSC divorced. She said something like I hope the shippers of a certain couple would stop comparing them on their delulus, blah blah and the owner is now on another ship. LOL goodluck to her on that new ship. :lol: It's her own choice she's free to ship. I am just a bit shocked the PPC account was deleted not only abandoned. 

Truly no offense but it's quite "interesting" to me when someone turns back on the ship they used to sail. It's totally fine & normal if we change our mind or our taste or whatever, and I don't take shipping too srly, but some ppl are really feeble & I'm just not into those who ditches on the things they once supported. I mean right or wrong it used to be their own choice rait, just take the result no matter how "far" it is from our own will or leave it if they want, just don't say anything bad abt it

PS: once again, this is not towards anyone specifically coz I don't know what exactly happen to those accounts, they may be reported out of nowhere just like us too :P

• Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

simply click on the tracking number on the yes24 website..

I couldn't find how to tracking our order 

lol even though i dont understand a single thing psj is saying but i m smiling like an idiot when watching. the poison is deep.

i do wish someday pmy n psj will do some variety show together. both r so entertaining to watch alone n together!!! :heart:

• Like 1

Im so excited for this own YT channel! I can't wait to see more behind the scenes content :wub: 

this makes me miss MYDAY vlogs :bawling:

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I couldn't find how to tracking our order 

Go to My Page -> YES points -> click on order number that you purchased the dvd -> click on EMS number under "Order status

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, marcel098 said:

Go to My Page -> YES points -> click on order number that you purchased the dvd -> click on EMS number under "Order status

The problem is my order is empty:tears:

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yeah try clicking YES points.. Your order should be there

If you find nothing maybe you should contact them for clarification 

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

oh that's weird. Maybe they haven't gotten to your order yet. Did you paid with paypal or card? because if you are worried, you can check your bill statement to see if YES24 took out the money from your bank, if yes, then I'm sure your order is still being processing. They took the money right away when I ordered back in September, even though the DVD wasnt finalized yet :sweatingbullets:

even though I don't understand anything what's his talking about... I smiling and giggling like a fool when i watched the yt :joy:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

12 minutes ago, marcel098 said:

oh that's weird. Maybe they haven't gotten to your order yet. Did you paid with paypal or card? because if you are worried, you can check your bill statement to see if YES24 took out the money from your bank, if yes, then I'm sure your order is still being processing. They took the money right away when I ordered back in September, even though the DVD wasnt finalized yet :sweatingbullets:

my god @snitchdream08 same issue with me. i pre ordered and did the payment through paypal on Sept last year and they charged it right away in my bill statement. but i tried to trace my order just now on the EMS web but failed:cold_sweat:

i want my dvd to be safely arrived and sound:tired:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

WET HAIR SEO JUN IS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yea he looks sooo refreshing with wet hair like the episode when mi so come yj house and yj fishish his shower and in a bathrobe... woot woot :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, marcel098 said:

Yes I use paypal and in my bill statement already paid to yes and I have my order number but its empty. Hope everything is ok

I really wonder when and how PJJ and PMY got close. I mean, the type of closeness that they have doesn't happen overnight and rarely can be built thru filming. It's so difficult to find real friends in the entertainment business and I'm glad that PMY has another celebrity friend now -- who, coincidentally, is also a close friend to a very handsome, publicly-single celebrity. :rolleyes::P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

can @twoparkcouple or anyone kindly translate psj ig caption on his recent post of YT channel, pls? :)

i'm just using auto translator but it kinda sounded so humble:wub:

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yes I use paypal and in my bill statement already paid to yes and I have my order number but its empty. Hope everything is ok

then you should be fine! I couldn't find information about it a couple days ago, but then now I can see it. So I'm sure it will show up in your "YES POINTS" soon. Maybe check back in 2-3 days! 

1 hour ago, brownsugar said:

i tried to trace my order just now on the EMS web but failed:cold_sweat:

i want my dvd to be safely arrived and sound

you clicked on the link they provided on the YES24 page? if it doesnt work, you should try

1:1 consultation (located on MY PAGE) and write a message asking them why the EMS tracking isnt working.

this is what mine looks like just incase you are wondering (p.s i didnt see this information 2-3 days ago, i just saw it tonight)

Screen-Shot-2019-07-26-at-11-58-56-PM.pn

• Thanks 1

so sry, hope u guys, sort out, ur dvd empty order...(whoa, i'm not hm, brb ca., in a few mos., i.e., my new wk assign here, will go crazy more....... :bawling:, my (loml) hubby said--it looks like it arrived , tho he's not sure... :o 

btw, guys, did u see???? if not, let's vote 4 psj guys. let's vote for psj..:thumbsup:

Malaysian award #artiskoreapopular#abpbh2019 :kiss_wink: 

go to psjuniverse, for more details,(cr to the owner)...or follow the link

https://www.abpbh.com.my/undian/am/artis-korea-popular

tbh, i'm happy for ur  grchat, WB message board or private ig? however, platform ur creating or choose, u will learn fr ea other, enjoy, sharing, hv fun guys!!!! Remember, "everyday is a second chance."

tbh, my loml, dm me, omg,--- 'tis my wedding anniversary ":)X",  tmi...n' speakin' of anniversary that makes me giggy like a teenager :blush:ppc2.

"HappyDatingRumorAnniversary:heart:ppc""-chanting #nextwedding2020PPC"... (ofc, when they're ready???..... We'll just hang in here, UNTIL, RIP!!! ok, we're hoping for the BEST!

Guys, it's almost TDF, moment, friendly, reminder pls. go out n watch! 

Happy PSJ (version) Vlog, PSJ, let's subscribe..:wub: soon, cough2, w/the other half, MYDay VLOG :)

jsyk,  u guys, keeping' me :)like my pps, family here.:heart: PPC WE TRUST

what a sweet surprise, PSJ really wanted to be closed to his fans. 

PS. for some strange reason, PMY My Vlog is played after PSJ Track 01. Is it only me, another coincidence or destiny? :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Whoohoo my dvd arrived today~ 

sadly i’m at work so i could only open them up tonight~~ 

for those who havent received their dvd, it should be receiving them in a couple of days i guess.. ems ships fairly fast tbh

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 2