[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Lol PPC broke up and PMY still that happy looking??

and PMY flying to Paris with her mom to see KJW??

Hahah so many jokes today u guys. Stop it you’re killing me:w00t:

Btw that bracelet seems to be something very special to PMY. Wonder the meaning behind it

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

how bout the man with them? relative maybe?

idk.. some fans say he is an younger brother, some fans say pmy has only one sister. so he's a brother-in-law or relative.

one thing for sure, he's not her bf. :lol:

If he's her bf and is caught by a reporter like this in the airport, reporters already make it dating news.:sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

as of today, the earliest Lady Gaga concert ticket I can get online is for Oct 20(very expensive lol, cost couple thousand US dollars) PMY must be ordered her ticket few months ago, unless she knew somebody that handle tickets for special VIP guest

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

idk.. some fans say he is an younger brother, some fans say pmy has only one sister. so he's a brother-in-law or relative.

one thing for sure, he's not her bf. :lol:

If he's her bf and is caught by a reporter like this in the airport, reporters already make it dating news.:sweat_smile:

and he won't act so calm and allow you follow him filming him, that's how I see it.

4 hours ago, Ivy-Blue said:

JCW and PMY using same hair stylist too .
 ppc broke up so psj stop update IG, lol he is not a kid.

and PSJs hairstylist (the cute one with tattoos.. not sure if he still is his hair stylist) is hanging out with JCW and the hairstylist in LA of PMY.

Spoiler

looks like it will be his turn that were gonna see more.   it seems like he will be appearing here and there for Saja promotion and his CFs.. awww.. cant wait to see him appear again on variety shows.. i hope he would guest.. because they did that during Midnight Runners..:tongue:

Noted on this admin..

Guys, this was already diiscussed right? So lets keep it in mind.. I dont think any of us have mentioned their "anatomy".. for a while now.. so lets just keep it that way. 

Especially the dvd coming out soon.. so lets watch our vhoice of words.. ;)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Although I am sure I did not join the posts about "anatomy during lovescenes" but I am curious which specific posts  the moderator is referring to. :unsure: so shippers here who posted it will be aware. 

some mentioned their private parts.. so to speak..but I dont think they intended to put malice.. they just got a little over excited talking about their intimate scenes.. Couldnt really say who they are  but they know who they are anyway.. :D

they already apologized about it before anyway.. 

So yeah.. just stay calm on the intimate scenes.. :D