Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

guys PSJ is asking us to follow Bibigo Ig acc~ so cute the way he said ‘follow’~ 

im so happy we’ll see more of PSJ from now on~ 

• Like 2

looks like it will be his turn that were gonna see more.   it seems like he will be appearing here and there for Saja promotion and his CFs.. awww.. cant wait to see him appear again on variety shows.. i hope he would guest.. because they did that during Midnight Runners..:tongue:

REMINDER:

Talking about a bed scene is fine however pls be reminded, this is an open forum not only for the young and for the old however it is for the open community, as part of community is it your responsibility to create a good sensation to everyone who come across it.

Some of the the post had been getting a little out of hand, being imaginative and open minded is one thing however when you went into all the details on the regards of your artist anatomy that is beyond the lines.

So pls do tone down.

Regards,

Angie, @LavelyShai @stroppyse @youngatheart

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Noted on this admin..

Guys, this was already diiscussed right? So lets keep it in mind.. I dont think any of us have mentioned their "anatomy".. for a while now.. so lets just keep it that way. 

Especially the dvd coming out soon.. so lets watch our vhoice of words.. ;)

• Like 1

Although I am sure I did not join the posts about "anatomy during lovescenes" but I am curious which specific posts  the moderator is referring to. :unsure: so shippers here who posted it will be aware. 

24 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Although I am sure I did not join the posts about "anatomy during lovescenes" but I am curious which specific posts  the moderator is referring to. :unsure: so shippers here who posted it will be aware. 

some mentioned their private parts.. so to speak..but I dont think they intended to put malice.. they just got a little over excited talking about their intimate scenes.. Couldnt really say who they are  but they know who they are anyway.. :D

they already apologized about it before anyway.. 

So yeah.. just stay calm on the intimate scenes.. :D

28 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

just for your peace of mind, we had removed some of those post ....which we came across them....one & two of them being a bit too crude as it was spell out.....

we had went back like 50-100 pages of it...and more.....while it is not mention recently, it was still brought to our attention and we need to remind you guys on this.....

we know who is the culprit ;) so as long as you didnt do it you are fine :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

So pls do tone down

was it something i did? if it was me i truly apologise... i will be more careful in the future.. thanks again for the reminder :sweatingbullets:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

was it something i did? if it was me i truly apologise... i will be more careful in the future.. thanks again for the reminder :sweatingbullets:

lols....i wont pinpoint who and who.....everyone who have a hand know who they are ;) 

the thing is i dont really remember if i did it~ anyhow i shall be more careful in the future :) 

today is the cellreturn event right? cant wait to see PSJ today im so excited :tounge_xd:

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

REMINDER:

Talking about a bed scene is fine however pls be reminded, this is an open forum not only for the young and for the old however it is for the open community, as part of community is it your responsibility to create a good sensation to everyone who come across it.

Some of the the post had been getting a little out of hand, being imaginative and open minded is one thing however when you went into all the details on the regards of your artist anatomy that is beyond the lines.

So pls do tone down.

Regards,

Angie, @LavelyShai @stroppyse @youngatheart

thanks for the reminder :)

Truly apologize if any of my post unintentionally rude or somewhat out of hand

• Like 2

I dont think I said anything too erotic and inappropriate but I would like to say sorry anyways (just in case) lol