Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

the craziest delulus ive seen today is PMY is taking her mom to Paris so she can meet her future son in law there~ :joy:

But i can hear more hahahah.. alas i dont speak Thai so maybe other friends can help~ 

ohhhhh my dear... this is the crazy mothership of delulus.. and she did not even say its a delulu!

someone already translated it.. but still.just wanted to check..

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ohhhhh my dear... this is the crazy mothership of delulus.. and she did not even say its a delulu!

someone already translated it.. but still.just wanted to check..

hahha what is it? now i want to know~~spill the tea pleaseeee

28 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

anybidy here speaks Thai? and can translate to english? Boyyyy.. do I have something above heavens level of craziness for you all! :sweat_smile: I thought Ive seen crazy delulus.. but this one just claims it like its the biggest truth! 

It was a joke. 

• LOL 1

Im not even gonna hide it.. since they are so proud of their claims.. 

20190623-224831.jpg

Trans: I got the name of the list of buyers of Lady Gagas concert. He (KJW) bought the expensive ticket. Sugar Daddy? 

20190623-224746.jpg

Trans: Staff of Lady Gagas concert asked me if I wanted the pictures (pmy and kjw). hmmm.. is it ok? can I get the exclusive like this? I will build a company like Dispatch myself.

Has this person ever bought a concert ticket??? got the list? who has a list of names of concert goers?? 

"staff of lady gaga"?? suuuree.. because they know who PMY is and they found her on a "cctv" and they are so ready to send the images! 

W T F !!!!

:joy::sweat_smile::joy:

• LOL 4

well actually lady gaga herself called and asked me if i wanna see some pics of PSJ and PMY at her concert.. but i said nahhh i wanna protect their privacyyy~

thanks gaga for asking anyway~ i know i can count on you :joy::tounge_xd:

(just joking)

ps i love reading shippers delulus kay~~ no prob whatsover with it~~ be delulu all you want..  the more the better coz it makes shipping more fun...  but if it’s not true, it is our responsibility to put a disclaimer ‘delulus, joking, wishful thinking, maybe’ etc etc so that ppl will understand we are jst joking/deluluing.. if not, some ppl might think whatever we’re claiming is true when it’s actually not.. 

~this is a reminder for me also in the future~ 

• LOL 6

12 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

It was a joke. 

i know it is.. so.. we're gonna laugh..

i did say it was a "delulu" just a really crazy one..

• LOL 1

I wanna ask...  I thought it was just us using the word 'ninja' here but I see everywhere the word 'ninja mode' has been use in pps igs...or solid fans igs... haha

• Like 1

LOL! I think they came up.with that because PPC shippers have that questionable photo of them... which we have repeatedly claimed.. a DELULU. its not our fault they actually look like them! :sweat_smile:

btw.. I think the point of that concert picture post is to say that delulus should be based on something...not like getting a list of concert ticket buyers! 

18 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I wanna ask...  I thought it was just us using the word 'ninja' here but I see everywhere the word 'ninja mode' has been use in pps igs...or solid fans igs... haha

"ninja mode" is not really new.. its usually the term used whe one is being on a stealth mode.. like a ninja.;)

:joy:

Attendance list in a concert? :lol:

Only fools believe that person. 

I pity that shipper she has become desperate to create her own fake story because THEIR SHIP HAS ALREADY HIT BIG WAVES AND HAS NOT EVEN STARTED SAILING AS THERE ARE NO CAPTAINS.

THE TWO CAPTAINS THEY WANTED ARE ALREADY COMMITTED IN OTHER SAILING SHIPS. :P

• LOL 1

hardly I see 'ninja mode' word at any shippers igs. Now I see its everywhere especially related to PSJ or PMY. Just thought ohh we do have a lot of silent visitors here if we are the only fans who use that ninja word haha.

oh well. it wasnt that important. 

still mindblowing by the ticket issue:lol: lets wait until someone push that person until she feels like she can be cupatch too haha

People should really think first about what they're posting.  especially Namoo already released that statement to protect their actors.. those are some serious legal actions..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

People should really think first about what they're posting.  especially Namoo already released that statement to protect their actors.. those are some serious legal actions..

Namoo artists must be among most celebrities who got numerous false statements and bad comments etc. It even become a highlight celebrity news on Naver. Must be a big issue.

did she say anything about jst joking or being delulu? coz if she didnt, in a way she actually made a false statement that a staff of gaga actually invaded some concert goers’ privacy and ready to leak a cctv pic/vid to jst anybody, hence her concert staff cannot be trusted~ that is a pretty serious accusation to me~ 

she really needs to rethink about her tweets j/s.. we know it’s a joke but still..

• Like 4

hey guys what do guys think about PMY's latest ig post? It was for yesterday's shoot right? And it was for an advertisement? 

What kinda ads with that sexy outfit?

I believe in you guyz for wanting to protect our OTP's privacy, so I'm just saying :P from one of her fans' accounts, they said that all the pics/ videos of Yeongie at the airport today are being deleted, coz it's her private trip & not work-related so we should respect, and I agree :)

She’ll keep us updated if she wants (I believe she will). I can't ask the whole SNS world for this but in PPS (here) I trust :wub: