Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Thank you @angelangie for the reminder. Well noted for that. Very apologized.

Gosh, he always looks extraordinary handsome with all black! His hair btw. :love:

• Like 1

All black and in white shirt (like in youn's kitchen) is a killer :P I'm gone to fantasy island hahaha

Thank you, Moderators, we will keep that in mind. I just have one question, do moderators also actively joining shippers thread? Drama reviews feedbacks or actors solid fan. Thank you. 

Its sooo good to see him again..:D

Also PMYs DPC mask sold out and surpassed its expected cumulative sales 2 months after it was launched!

it was on the news  on daum.net i think.. i just saw a translated version of it.

Good thing I dont live in Korea, because I just might buy every endorsement they have! lol! I will be soooo poor then! :sweat_smile:

But.. on the other hand.. If I used that DPC mask and my skin turned out like PMYs..id buy tens of those! :sweat_smile: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

he does look recharged guyz :P But I think he's losing weight :((( the promotion for The divine fury will take time & efforts tho :((

No offense guyz, but don't you think they look a little bit "off" here (I mean they used to be co-stars ...). Joon was nice & being a gentleman, but somehow I feel he's quite "indifferent" (also in the BTS video of their filming)

• Like 2

they look good together.... they make me wanna buy one too..

(I wish. It is so damn expensive. lol)

Yes he did lose some weight again.. both him and PMY keeps losing weight..  I should ask them how are they doing it.. LOL!

kidding aside.. I think cameras just dont catch their moments.. they look ok to me. Just maybe not a lot of time to talk and catch up. and with the bts.. they obviously know each other for a while because PSJ can give such reactions such as that.. lol! 

2 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

No offense guyz, but don't you think they look a little bit "off" here (I mean they used to be co-stars ...). Joon was nice & being a gentleman, but somehow I feel he's quite "indifferent" (also in the BTS video of their filming)

I think he's just nervous being in such public event after a long hiatus. He's gonna be a lot more excited for the whole TDF promotion. He said he will be busy the whole July so maybe we can see him more..maybe appearance in variety show...I'm so excited!

And I hope he'll gain some weights before the promotion starts too. He looks great today I agree, but the hectic schedule still hasn't even began yet ... 

Gosh I wish all the team WWWSK could meet up & help fatten them with good food & good laugh :)

During the event today, I think the MC asked Joon what kind of genre he'd like to try if he were filming a movie in China, and he replied that as he's getting older, he'd love to try action if possible. Guess everyone stepping into their 30S will talk more frequently about aging, and Mi Yeongie too :)

1AUuG0.png
1AUnBu.png
1AU88I.png
1AUrqZ.png
1AUV7P.jpg
1AUXgt.jpg
1AUa2e.jpg
1AUpFl.jpg
1AUGtk.jpg
1AUJlv.jpg
1AULGE.jpg
1AUmfN.jpg

As you will never love anyone but I would love you. When love and then love will not quit.  I only have my heart to offer  and I give you all my heart. :wub:

• Love 6

Although i'm not a big fan when he parts his hair in the middle like today's event but I have to say he looks extremely handsome in that black outfit :wub: 

• Love 2