[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

No offense guyz, but don't you think they look a little bit "off" here (I mean they used to be co-stars ...). Joon was nice & being a gentleman, but somehow I feel he's quite "indifferent" (also in the BTS video of their filming)

I think he's just nervous being in such public event after a long hiatus. He's gonna be a lot more excited for the whole TDF promotion. He said he will be busy the whole July so maybe we can see him more..maybe appearance in variety show...I'm so excited!

And I hope he'll gain some weights before the promotion starts too. He looks great today I agree, but the hectic schedule still hasn't even began yet ... 

Gosh I wish all the team WWWSK could meet up & help fatten them with good food & good laugh :)

During the event today, I think the MC asked Joon what kind of genre he'd like to try if he were filming a movie in China, and he replied that as he's getting older, he'd love to try action if possible. Guess everyone stepping into their 30S will talk more frequently about aging, and Mi Yeongie too :)

1AUuG0.png
1AUnBu.png
1AU88I.png
1AUrqZ.png
1AUV7P.jpg
1AUXgt.jpg
1AUa2e.jpg
1AUpFl.jpg
1AUGtk.jpg
1AUJlv.jpg
1AULGE.jpg
1AUmfN.jpg

As you will never love anyone but I would love you. When love and then love will not quit.  I only have my heart to offer  and I give you all my heart. :wub:

Like he said, he is someone else when he's off screen. His real personality who's quiet and brusque, then suddenly being in public again ... but yeah yesterday he does look a bit more quiet than usual... 

like he has somekind of worries..

Hope that it was just nervousness...

(there's so many going on my mind but I wont say it lol)

btw his flawless skin getting more flawless than ever..I had to admit as a woman, I gotta hate him for having smooth skin at that age LOL  

• LOL 1

14 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Like he said, he is someone else when he's off screen. His real personality who's quiet and brusque, then suddenly being in public again ... but yeah yesterday he does look a bit more quiet than usual... 

like he has somekind of worries..

Hope that it was just nervousness...

(there's so many going on my mind but I wont say it lol)

btw his flawless skin getting more flawless than ever..I had to admit as a woman, I gotta hate him for having smooth skin at that age LOL  

My friends would happily tell me that it is because of the ”supposed breakup.” They are so rooting for KJW! Oh well, each one to each ship! 

• LOL 1

lol y would he went to LA and broke up a week later? doesnt make any sense to me.. 

He looked like he was... tired or something? seems like he has a lot of things going on now.. his recent blockbuster date in LA, his agency is expanding, his non stop cfs, his upcoming movie... 

i dunno maybe im jst making something out of nothing.. anyhow i hope he will take a good care of his health..~ 

eh lets not talk about PSJ at that event anymore. I think we're reaching more than what it is. Its bringing the mood down.

We all know what we signed up for anyways.

I either go up or down with this ship LOL so I don't even bother making justifications for anything.

LOL! lets stop overthinking guys.. :lol:

I was actually thinking before why PMY had a mask on the airport.. its not like the media doesnt know what her mother looks like and her family looked relax even with the media around. She however, looked not so happy and a bit nervous.. although she did greet them happily. 

and seeing PSJ at the event, looking a bit tired.. I thought.. did these two catch a cold or something?? lol! 

But yeah.. that's just me thinking way too much over something.. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2