[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Just now, zashi23 said:

LOL! lets stop overthinking guys.. :lol:

I was actually thinking before why PMY had a mask on the airport.. its not like the media doesnt know what her mother looks like and her family looked relax even with the media around. She however, looked not so happy and a bit nervous.. although she did greet them happily. 

and seeing PSJ at the event, looking a bit tired.. I thought.. did these two catch a cold or something?? lol! 

But yeah.. that's just me thinking way too much over something.. :sweat_smile:

funny how both looked tired huh?

are u thinking what im thinking?

giphy.gif

• LOL 6

10 minutes ago, park2park said:

funny how both looked tired huh?

are u thinking what im thinking?

"so many things to do... so little time.. :phew:"

i think they wont be able to spend time together again in a while..because this time PSJ would be the busy one.

I think they are just stable now. that it doesnt matter if you spend a lot of time away from each other.. as long as its with each other you feel home. :wub:

I know a lot of married celebrity couples who even dont see each other for a whole month and longer because of work.. but according to them.. the happiness they feel knowing that they can do what they love while being and staying in love... is beyond words. 

I know not everyone would really get the concept.. but I actually do.:D

• Like 4

??after watching Cellreturn video, his fans(including me) said he looks fresh and happy so he seems to have had a good rest before starting working. 

idk what was different from usual.

as usual, he brightened up the mood, making a joke even though he had to memorize promotion lines about the product and then speech them throughout the interview. very professional:thumbsup::D

55 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

here's some sunshine for him & for y'all :P

as expected, she updated IG.B):lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

But what was written by him? 

As I remember he uploaded a video with this post, so he was fooling around as there are too many "Park" in there & he was just drawing connection I guess.

"Park Park

Park park-sa (= Dr. Park)

President Park (I think he means PSJ/ LYJ)

Sec. Park Miso (PMY here)

Park Yoo Sik (his own character, but he added 대통령 which means the "State President" before that so I guess he's saying he's on top of all lol~)

Goalkeeper Jo Hyeon Woo (you can google him, he's from the national team & they do look alike to me kkk)

Park Yoo Sik :heart: ex-wife"

lol~

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

he had to memorize promotion lines about the product and then speech them throughout the interview. very professional:thumbsup::D

as expected, she updated IG.B):lol:

I don't understand his lines to promote the products, but I saw fans joking around he's gonna make it big if he becomes a salesman lol~

This is sooooo adorable :heart:

Also, the rumored line-up for Itaewon Class just added Kwon Nara (from girlgroup Hello Venus). I think she fulfilled her role in Doctor Prisoner :P

• Like 1

I saw this post a while ago some other places, but many people still doubt it. If they can, then why many celebs still follow other people (their personal contacts) & resulting in all the trouble crazy fans bring to them. Like they can just hide all, isn't it easier

Mi Nyeongie just reported herself to be in Bali guyz =)) she'll report herself so no need privacy invasion from reporters :P hope she's enjoying her quality time. I've just read through her MC interviews, 3hr sleep in months of filming ... no wonder she's getting soooo thin

h

• Love 2