Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

he’s handsome as usual but he looked a bit off yesterday~ i dont know what it is but there was something different about him. i cant seem to shake this feeling.. 

maybe because i hvent seen him in quite some time? i dunno~ :sweatingbullets:

Like he said, he is someone else when he's off screen. His real personality who's quiet and brusque, then suddenly being in public again ... but yeah yesterday he does look a bit more quiet than usual... 

like he has somekind of worries..

Hope that it was just nervousness...

(there's so many going on my mind but I wont say it lol)

btw his flawless skin getting more flawless than ever..I had to admit as a woman, I gotta hate him for having smooth skin at that age LOL  

• LOL 1

14 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Like he said, he is someone else when he's off screen. His real personality who's quiet and brusque, then suddenly being in public again ... but yeah yesterday he does look a bit more quiet than usual... 

like he has somekind of worries..

Hope that it was just nervousness...

(there's so many going on my mind but I wont say it lol)

btw his flawless skin getting more flawless than ever..I had to admit as a woman, I gotta hate him for having smooth skin at that age LOL  

My friends would happily tell me that it is because of the ”supposed breakup.” They are so rooting for KJW! Oh well, each one to each ship! 

• LOL 1

nahhh haha

I think he was just nervous. At the beginning he was a bit off but after that he seems relax and smile. If he was having a bad day, he wouldn't wave to his fans after the event. 

tiredness or nervousness or not feeling well..

and his VitaMyoung went away for vacation... huhu haha 

Be strong captain!

he seemed to have a more serious aura.. and yes he just looked a bit tired.. but he still looks fresh. all in all he looked ok to me. actually he was happy. :)

lol y would he went to LA and broke up a week later? doesnt make any sense to me.. 

He looked like he was... tired or something? seems like he has a lot of things going on now.. his recent blockbuster date in LA, his agency is expanding, his non stop cfs, his upcoming movie... 

i dunno maybe im jst making something out of nothing.. anyhow i hope he will take a good care of his health..~ 

eh lets not talk about PSJ at that event anymore. I think we're reaching more than what it is. Its bringing the mood down.

We all know what we signed up for anyways.

I either go up or down with this ship LOL so I don't even bother making justifications for anything.

LOL! lets stop overthinking guys.. :lol:

I was actually thinking before why PMY had a mask on the airport.. its not like the media doesnt know what her mother looks like and her family looked relax even with the media around. She however, looked not so happy and a bit nervous.. although she did greet them happily. 

and seeing PSJ at the event, looking a bit tired.. I thought.. did these two catch a cold or something?? lol! 

But yeah.. that's just me thinking way too much over something.. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

well to be fair i wasnt implying anything about their relationship~ i thought he looked off coz he was tired/stressed out or something from too much work. y would it bring the mood down lol? but if it did im sorry :sweatingbullets:

Just now, zashi23 said:

LOL! lets stop overthinking guys.. :lol:

I was actually thinking before why PMY had a mask on the airport.. its not like the media doesnt know what her mother looks like and her family looked relax even with the media around. She however, looked not so happy and a bit nervous.. although she did greet them happily. 

and seeing PSJ at the event, looking a bit tired.. I thought.. did these two catch a cold or something?? lol! 

But yeah.. that's just me thinking way too much over something.. :sweat_smile:

funny how both looked tired huh?

are u thinking what im thinking?

giphy.gif

• LOL 6

11 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

here's some sunshine for him & for y'all :P

and she updates! she's with her family.. thats no secret.. lol! 

but that silent 1 week in the US though.. 

:rolleyes:

• LOL 4

Yeah, honestly I have the same sentiment as you all, but yeah, let it be. I just hope he's doing well. :)

Meanwhile

Spoiler

Other men from other ships are very active on their IG lately 

10 minutes ago, park2park said:

funny how both looked tired huh?

are u thinking what im thinking?

"so many things to do... so little time.. :phew:"

i think they wont be able to spend time together again in a while..because this time PSJ would be the busy one.

I think they are just stable now. that it doesnt matter if you spend a lot of time away from each other.. as long as its with each other you feel home. :wub:

I know a lot of married celebrity couples who even dont see each other for a whole month and longer because of work.. but according to them.. the happiness they feel knowing that they can do what they love while being and staying in love... is beyond words. 

I know not everyone would really get the concept.. but I actually do.:D

• Like 4

??after watching Cellreturn video, his fans(including me) said he looks fresh and happy so he seems to have had a good rest before starting working. 

idk what was different from usual.

as usual, he brightened up the mood, making a joke even though he had to memorize promotion lines about the product and then speech them throughout the interview. very professional:thumbsup::D

55 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

here's some sunshine for him & for y'all :P

as expected, she updated IG.B):lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1