[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

10 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

1) right

2) you can use special characters(~?^!...etc) in the post and post title. But you must not change text size, color and thickness.

Hello, can I upload photos of PSJ with other female leads or casts of his previous and upcoming projects? 

i saw the instastory of the detective girl~ she also posted the same pic from gaga concert~ (the one showing only the back) ..

maybe she will investigate whether it’s really PSJ/PMY lol~~ :joy:.. mann she’s good~

meanwhile TvN opened their official ig during WWWSK and look who is their first muse ~~ :wub:

Woke up and saw the ig story about PPC picture from back angle watching gaga....i dunno its valid/ edited or not so I will not put the picture here for PPC privacy of course....but if its valid, I guess they are almost ready to open up :w00t:

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, GraceW said:

Woke up and saw the ig story about PPC picture from back angle watching gaga....i dunno its valid/ edited or not so I will not put the picture here for PPC privacy of course....but if its valid, I guess they are almost ready to open up :w00t:

Real pic but isn't confirmed if its PPC but it was taken on the same day Park Min Young was there and from the angle of her cam, looked like the same place she was sitting. 

If that's really them, how brave they are going out to watch together in public. But its highly possible that they didn't enter and leave the concert venue together. They only sat together when the audience lights were already off. Remember their style during WWWSK episode 1 viewing party. ^_^

As the reporters in Korea said "PPC DATING IS NOT FAKE NEWS. JUST WAIT AND SEE" :blush:

This ship delulus have more solid grounds than all others. Onscreen chemistry, BTS closeness, Clothes, etc are so common in all ships of all celebrities and 90% aren't real life couples :lol:

But PPS delulu basis are more than that. :P

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

i saw ppl said PPS are overly delusional over some coincidences.. some said “so what if PSJ was in LA, it could be jst a coincidence”... meanwhile they were so happy and giddy when they saw one of their OTP holding a latte and the other hold an americano~~ they called it fated to be~~ :P~~ 

trust meh we are not delusional here. -_- even when we are, we still hv facts and proofs to back up our delulus~ 

• LOL 3

22 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw ppl said PPS are overly delusional over some coincidences.. some said “so what if PSJ was in LA, it could be jst a coincidence”... 

I will just say that PSJ was in USA, It's definitely not a coincidence.

...JUST WAIT AND SEE...

1 hour ago, GraceW said:

Even though he looks like psj from the backside, we still need valid proof. I wish I have a detective skill too:lol:

• LOL 2

uhhhh.. they have to talk about PPCs coincidence to keep their thread active.. lol!!

Spoiler

I would rather enjoy with fans having fun that LMH is in Paris visiting art museums (teasing him, when did he first started liking Art).. or JCW having the same photographer in his previous magazine photoshoot and the clothes they wore have almost the same theme. 

at least the delulus they come up with are based on facts... not claiming that Leon's tail is from a cigarette smoke.. 

:unamused:

(face palm!) :joy:

• LOL 6

46 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

saw ppl said PPS are overly delusional over some coincidences.. some said “so what if PSJ was in LA, it could be jst a coincidence”..

Give them the lists of PPC's coincidence and let them count. Too much coincidences in same two person is so impossible except we can called them 'are meant to be' :rolleyes:

haha just let them be. Since song-song couple and park-park couple always cheer up shippers' hearts ( of cos we have many reliable evidences..thats why), many fans got more delulus and that delulu for them is not just delulu. Still it  is just been a few weeks it ended, the drama still consider fresh. 

Many fans try to make it as true as possible their off screen chemistry. Let them enjoy the delulus.

psstt. we got evidence a guy saw PSJ in LA, same place as her. Which evidence are more solid? We won haha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@quietobserver SongSong are very elusive to public eye nowadays but before their wedding, they were very different from ParkPark because even if they have rumors they acted like normal co stars and appeared in each others fan meetings and award shows. The secret travels abroad are the only similar and its common among celebrities in Korea to secretly meet abroad. Jennie and Kai did that, also LMH and Suzy and all others. 

@Matilda_Anne

Sorry but their delulus are so similar with some delulu ships I've known before, just to point out one example:

If you are familiar with how their shippers before shipped Bo Gum with Hyeri after Reply 1988 because of matching clothes, matching sunglasses, being close on set, etc. But it turned out that she was dating the other guy in the drama. :lol:

• LOL 1