[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I am disappointed because she topped Most Buzzworthy since WWWSK to HPL she already deserves the magazine cover now. 

I think pmy the one who reject to be cover girl..it always happens when i being as magazine team..some celebrity just agree to do iv and ps just on behalf of thier good relationship.. maybe she that kind of celebrity..I think she the type who doesn't like to be exposure..

• Like 2

On 6/21/2019 at 8:44 PM, Flowerone96 said:

I think she could be a professional detective B) 

OMG she’s good!!!!! she should be here with us :tounge_xd:

so the concert in Vegas was on 14th right? the timing totally made sense.. maybe they were in LA bfore, went to Vegas then came back to Korea?~~

• LOL 2

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seeing his blog and ig(@Willyleehun), he is Korean who works in New York and traveled LA until Jun 15th(or 14th).

Did he write  how long he has stayed in LA?

15 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

https://m.blog.naver.com/sanghunhy/221564876407

Photo-Grid-1561120099501.jpg

"I saw PSJ in Dover(street market)

and I saw RHJ too in a restaurant on the second day."

omo...it seems that psj was in LA last week is true.

seeing his writing on ig and blog, he was in LA until Jun 15th. 

(to everyone, please don't spread and upload it on sns..please.)

I really don't want to be so into shipper world.. happy to read this..the only kdrama couple that I wish to be true..but to make sure my feeling to not getting hurt in future my focus more to kpop than..will come back again to this forum if they are officially couple..byeee :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

https://m.blog.naver.com/sanghunhy/221564876407

Omg...he wrote he saw PSJ in LA Dover street market last week.

Omg...I was keeping myself that him going to meet her in L.A was just a delulu but wooooo thiss... do other fans discuss about this? Any other platform except here?

We should keep it ourselves hahaha 

thx for this big shocking news @twoparkcouple

13 minutes ago, itzzy said:

how did ppl even find that blog post omg! :love:

very impressed that they were able to go through LA without fans seeing them.... i dont doubt that there are many kpop/kdrama fans in LA

Pretty amazing that PMY  came back without anyone finding out. PSJ too! Total ninja mode. How did he leave Korea and return without anyone recognizing him? 

16 minutes ago, itzzy said:

how did ppl even find that blog post omg! :love:

very impressed that they were able to go through LA without fans seeing them.... i dont doubt that there are many kpop/kdrama fans in LA

Maybe they stayed away from k-town? 

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

He posted that on Jun 18th. and seeing his ig, he left LA on Jun 14th.

hmmm.. he said he saw PSJ on the 1st day (he was in LA or in DOver St.?).. aaaaaagh! LOL!

I think he saw him.. on that week.. because on the 14th.. they were at the Lady Gaga Concert already...:sweat_smile:

I think this one is legit info.. he's Korean.. he wouldnt mistake who is PSJ is. I don't think he has any idea about the whole PPC thing... so maybe PMY was not there, maybe she is...  lol. 

He just posted that he saw some famous people even though its pretty hot in LA at that time. 

19 minutes ago, itzzy said:

Psj traveled Japan with his friends early this year. but there were no ppl seeing him. so we just knew that when he posted Japan pic on ig after coming back to Korea. there are sooo many Koreans in Japan more than in LA. 

no doubt ppc's ninja skill is great.B)

• LOL 3
  • Love 2