Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, GraceW said:

Woke up and saw the ig story about PPC picture from back angle watching gaga....i dunno its valid/ edited or not so I will not put the picture here for PPC privacy of course....but if its valid, I guess they are almost ready to open up :w00t:

Real pic but isn't confirmed if its PPC but it was taken on the same day Park Min Young was there and from the angle of her cam, looked like the same place she was sitting. 

If that's really them, how brave they are going out to watch together in public. But its highly possible that they didn't enter and leave the concert venue together. They only sat together when the audience lights were already off. Remember their style during WWWSK episode 1 viewing party. ^_^

As the reporters in Korea said "PPC DATING IS NOT FAKE NEWS. JUST WAIT AND SEE" :blush:

This ship delulus have more solid grounds than all others. Onscreen chemistry, BTS closeness, Clothes, etc are so common in all ships of all celebrities and 90% aren't real life couples :lol:

But PPS delulu basis are more than that. :P

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

i saw ppl said PPS are overly delusional over some coincidences.. some said “so what if PSJ was in LA, it could be jst a coincidence”... meanwhile they were so happy and giddy when they saw one of their OTP holding a latte and the other hold an americano~~ they called it fated to be~~ :P~~ 

trust meh we are not delusional here. -_- even when we are, we still hv facts and proofs to back up our delulus~ 

• LOL 3

22 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw ppl said PPS are overly delusional over some coincidences.. some said “so what if PSJ was in LA, it could be jst a coincidence”... 

I will just say that PSJ was in USA, It's definitely not a coincidence.

...JUST WAIT AND SEE...

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

guys the cellreturn event is today or tomorrow? 

today is pmy ad shooting day. June 24th is cellreturn event day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GraceW said:

Woke up and saw the ig story about PPC picture from back angle watching gaga....i dunno its valid/ edited or not so I will not put the picture here for PPC privacy of course....but if its valid, I guess they are almost ready to open up :w00t:

Even though he looks like psj from the backside, we still need valid proof. I wish I have a detective skill too:lol:

• LOL 2

uhhhh.. they have to talk about PPCs coincidence to keep their thread active.. lol!!

Spoiler

I would rather enjoy with fans having fun that LMH is in Paris visiting art museums (teasing him, when did he first started liking Art).. or JCW having the same photographer in his previous magazine photoshoot and the clothes they wore have almost the same theme. 

at least the delulus they come up with are based on facts... not claiming that Leon's tail is from a cigarette smoke.. 

:unamused:

(face palm!) :joy:

• LOL 6

46 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

saw ppl said PPS are overly delusional over some coincidences.. some said “so what if PSJ was in LA, it could be jst a coincidence”..

Give them the lists of PPC's coincidence and let them count. Too much coincidences in same two person is so impossible except we can called them 'are meant to be' :rolleyes:

haha just let them be. Since song-song couple and park-park couple always cheer up shippers' hearts ( of cos we have many reliable evidences..thats why), many fans got more delulus and that delulu for them is not just delulu. Still it  is just been a few weeks it ended, the drama still consider fresh. 

Many fans try to make it as true as possible their off screen chemistry. Let them enjoy the delulus.

psstt. we got evidence a guy saw PSJ in LA, same place as her. Which evidence are more solid? We won haha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@quietobserver SongSong are very elusive to public eye nowadays but before their wedding, they were very different from ParkPark because even if they have rumors they acted like normal co stars and appeared in each others fan meetings and award shows. The secret travels abroad are the only similar and its common among celebrities in Korea to secretly meet abroad. Jennie and Kai did that, also LMH and Suzy and all others. 

@Matilda_Anne

Sorry but their delulus are so similar with some delulu ships I've known before, just to point out one example:

If you are familiar with how their shippers before shipped Bo Gum with Hyeri after Reply 1988 because of matching clothes, matching sunglasses, being close on set, etc. But it turned out that she was dating the other guy in the drama. :lol:

• LOL 1

43 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

uhhhh.. they have to talk about PPCs coincidence to keep their thread active.. lol!!

uhm to be fair actually i saw that comment on ig not on soompi thread~ but yeah they said everything about PPC is jst a mere coincidence~~ :joy:~ yeah whatever floats their boat. not gonna argue with strangers online unless they come here and start accusing us again~ 

@parkparkloveu  Rather than calling it coincidence, I would say SongSong couple case would be their appearance together in public, came out in the same car for award attendance, came for partner's FM, Japan secret date etc. , that can even cheer up their shippers' hearts. Shipper becomes super shipper with such events happen even drama ends. Eventho they seems cool, clearly can see SJK was head over heel to SHK. They end up married, it is a huge news for their shipper.

Just these days shipper tend to make everything looks true. 

(psstt. we in difference case, I'm glad some of us knows which is delulu and facts) 

These days shippers hope their stars end in marriage thats what I see

12 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

If you are familiar with how their shippers before shipped Bo Gum with Hyeri after Reply 1988 because of matching clothes, matching sunglasses, being close on set, etc. But it turned out that she was dating the other guy in the drama. :lol:

thats why people cant accept it when Hyeri and Ryujunyeol dating. lol. see.  a problem being a shipper. 

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Sorry but their delulus are so similar with some delulu ships I've known before, just to point out one example

Spoiler

actually their delulus are overboard trying so hard..  lol! they comment on PMYs comments so i can see them.  PMy holding a "latte"..  PMy wearing "gold", PMY posting with her dog

claiming Leons tail is from a cig smoke.. PMY dedicating the song Shallow to him. and that "3" post she had? apparently for them its because their post is exactly 3 mins apart on the same day.  :joy:

im sorryy... im all for delulus.. but if those are the kind of delulus that PPC have.  I would never board the ship. 

• LOL 5

19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

uhm to be fair actually i saw that comment on ig not on soompi thread~

thats why I used the word thread not forum because pretty sure if someone comments.. people would reply on the comment, so it becomes a thread..:sweat_smile:

yeah, you're right.  just let them be.. but I really hope they would just keep their delulus in a group forum.. they really should keep it. :tounge_xd:

@quietobserver for SSC shippers SJK looked so in love with SHK but for ChaeKi shippers, it was all promo and he was secretly dating MCW for a long time :lol: I happened to read their Soompi thread before. I am having fun reading some Soompi threads whenever I'm bored. The different delulus amuse me. :D I guess the same all out delusions will happen for other ships of PMY with other actors and PSJ with other actresses until such time there will be a wedding. :lol:

• LOL 1

After seeing pmy's friend ig(@banso), i have more confidence that ppc traveled LA together. accompanying friends as a shield is a common way when k-stars date secretly.(if they are caught, they can make an excuse "when I traveled abroad with my friends, I just encountered her/him." 

and seeing her friend's ig&ig story&comments, she isn't back to Korea yet. it means she had another travel mate in LA except pmy. maybe she also went to LA with her boy friend and they had a double date with ppc.?:D

moreover, she didn't post any pic on ig until pmy was back to Korea. and as soon as pmy was back to Korea, she has updated her ig and ig story, saying the place where she is visiting now in LA.

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

Whatever floats people boat, let them be LOL

TIME WILL TELL!!

In the meantime, I'm gonna watch WWWSK again!

• LOL 1

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

After seeing pmy's friend ig(@banso), i have more confidence that ppc traveled LA together. 

yeah.. im with you on this.. lol!

the 1st time I found out they were best friends is when they attended their friends wedding and they had a photo together (thats was asked to be deleted by the owner and their friend). I thought banso was familiar.  then I finally found where I saw her.. she made an appearance in Midnight Runners and she had a brief appearance in the role of a woman that PSJs character was making his moves on in the club.. but failed to do so. lol!! 

so yeah.. theyre all friends.. :sweat_smile:

• Insightful 1

Back in Nov 2018.. during Ziozia's fansign.. a fan asked PSJ whats his current favorite song... he wrote it in the yellow note.

Screenshot-20190622-134853-Twitter.jpg

"I'll Never Love Again" is also from the movie "A Star is Born" where PMYs one of favorite songs "Shallow" was from. :phew::rolleyes:

I like this line:

Screenshot-20190622-134247-You-Tube.jpg

• Like 2