minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

17 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

currently lurking and just waiting for.PMYs new ship they can board on..:joy:

because it will be awkward to join back PPS lol

• LOL 1

Minyoung is going on vacation again? seems like her mother was with her 

• Like 3

The paparazzi finally caught her at the airport! :sweatingbullets: I’ve been missing her a lot, but photographers make me nervous these days, I don’t know why. I don’t want them to photograph PPC if they don’t want to be photographed. 

• Like 3

Sooo.. she did arrive in Korea from US.. and now she's leaving again.. but tried to go ninja and failed! :sweat_smile:

It seems that she's going to travel with her mom as she does after a drama ends. So it means she didn't travel LA with her mom, right? B):D

• LOL 5
  • Insightful 2

is that her brother? hmmm.. I have the feeling they will be going to SG to her sister.. soo.. we can expect her to post then.. lol!

24 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

It seems that she's going to travel with her mom as she does after a drama ends. So it means she didn't travel LA with her mom, right? B):D

welll, she spent her vacation there with someone who would be really busy on a CF event and promoting his movie in the coming days. :tounge_xd:

so now.. its family time for her..;)

• LOL 3

19 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

welll, she spent her vacation there with someone who would be really busy on a CF event and promoting his movie in the coming days. :tounge_xd:

so now.. its family time for her..;)

I thought the same.

someone will be busy from tomorrow.  after LA vacation with someone, going to travel with family while someone is working. good plan:D

• LOL 6

She wasn't able to be ninja today. haha

I had that thought her mother might be with her during LA trip but hahaha now I dont think so... 

yes my ship heart!

So this is how her looks when she's in ninja mode. Wondering how psj looks when he's in ninja mode lol. 

It's obvious she spent time in LA not with her mom, she must be fair..spent time with the special one and now this time with her family ^_^

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

So this is how her looks when she's in ninja mode. Wondering how psj looks when he's in ninja mode lol. 

maybe this looks?:D

he was never caught by ppl at all during this Japan trip.

Her mother must be really proud to see her daughter's popularity now. But yet their private life seems to be invaded a bit when they used to have quiet life.

Let's see if she post something in ig while she's on vacation (not after she go back to korea or late post) it means "What happened in LA?" :lol:

• LOL 2

SAME QUESTION. But instead of thinking they are neighbours, I think they do have a lot of conversation together for her to know even his leisure time doing. Or maybe she always ask where is PSJ because she use to have him around.:tounge_xd:

To think that they know each other's hobbies, what they hate, what they like, what's their fav...

I think even if PSJ passed by a flower shop, he might remember her bcos she loves flower. hihi

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

I thought the same.

someone will be busy from tomorrow.  after LA vacation with someone, going to travel with family while someone is working. good plan:D

its like they have their schedule for this year plotted already. lol! even their time management skills are on ninja level! :D

anybidy here speaks Thai? and can translate to english? Boyyyy.. do I have something above heavens level of craziness for you all! :sweat_smile: I thought Ive seen crazy delulus.. but this one just claims it like its the biggest truth! 

32 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Maybe visiting her sister 

i think so too.. there were Korean Air flights from Incheon to Changi at 3pm and 7pm (korea time) today~ so she was probably heading to Singapore.. maybe then she’ll go to one of island in SEA with her fam to rest~~ ?? maybe~~

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I thought Ive seen crazy delulus.. 

the craziest delulus ive seen today is PMY is taking her mom to Paris so she can meet her future son in law there~ :joy:

But i can hear more hahahah.. alas i dont speak Thai so maybe other friends can help~ 

• LOL 2