Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

@twoparkcouple  later they can have their friends back up them if they got busted :D 

But it is a lot more exciting when your close friends know you are in love and usually friends are more excited haha

10 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

Hello, can I upload photos of PSJ with other female leads or casts of his previous and upcoming projects? 

Yes. but most fans upload only psj pics and it's a implicit rule in fan cafe.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Will never get tired of this:

this parrticular moment is more significant to me cauae as a perfectionist psj must be his biggest self critique. i also heard he was initially thought out to be unsuitable for lyj character. so as much as psj worked hard to prove those people wrong it's also admirable to see how she at every given chance kept complementing him that he potrayed the role thoroughly, how because of his commanding posture his visuals look exactly like lyj. not to mention in the video how confident he became after pmy mentioned that he looks like lyj now! i think these small qualities are sweet & expected to boost your partners self esteem if he/she is a perfectionist :)

• Love 2

honestly the only friendship that matters! tae has all of them wrapped around their fingers :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

Haha that pic reminds me so much of the pic when he sent the coffee truck to VP during WWWSK filming. Seems like everyone of them has that photo lol~ His team members always tease how he's so close with his "Hwarang hyungs" & always spends time with them more than the members

From what I know, Americano is the Korean's fav  choice when it comes to coffee. But Mi Nyeongie is especially a coffee lover, even the unofficial name for her fandom was named after that 

Also what does "우가" mean in the banner, @twoparkcouple plz help :P 

And someone plz remind me if Joon has sent stuff like this before to anyone? I think we've talked about this before tho ...

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

And someone plz remind me if Joon has sent stuff like this before to anyone? 

he sent a coffee truck to PHS during Suits i think~ 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Haha that pic reminds me so much of the pic when he sent the coffee truck to VP during WWWSK filming.

41 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Also what does "우가" mean in the banner

「@BTS_twt」[TRANS]  Oogaooga #ActuallyIWasJealousOfJungKook #SoIWhinedToThemToDoThisForMe #HaHaHa #:tounge_xd:

Top banner translation: Ooga? Ooga? Taehyung-ah you know right? Ooga - From your brothers- Side banner translation: We’re not gonna say something long. We were about to but we’re holding ourselves back, do well. Yupp yupp I love you too.

1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Top banner translation: Ooga? Ooga? Taehyung-ah you know right? Ooga 

Thank you, that ooga is what I'm asking. Seems like it's some secret code to them lol~

20 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Thank you, that ooga is what I'm asking. Seems like it's some secret code to them lol~

THE TRANSLATORS ARE SAYING IT MUST BE A INSIDE JOKE BETWEEN THEM ^_^

Ah thanks a lot for the help @twoparkcouple these 4D guyz sure has their own way of communication that words seem to be needless 

Someone posted again and I think it was from V to PHS @Matilda_Anne 

29 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

PPC photos in a macaron shop~ 

the caption says psj, pmy and Bae Doo Na ate the macaroon from the shop and praised the taste. 

seeing that a location of the shop is in Ilsan, it seems that ppc bought the macaroons in this shop and gave autographs when they filmed wwwsk in Ilsan. because wwwsk was mainly filmed in Pyungtack, Ilsan and Soowon.

Psj message: Sirooron(the shop's name), i wish you great success.

Pmy: thanks for macaroons.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

ohhh. the one who posted visited the shop too and she saw PPCs autographed pictures.. If I may ask.. what particular scenes were filmed there? :D

24 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ohhh. the one who posted visited the shop too and she saw PPCs autographed pictures.. If I may ask.. what particular scenes were filmed there? :D

the one who posted pic is an owner of the macaroon shop. most scenes on the street and in the car were filmed in Ilsan.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the one who posted pic is an owner of the macaroon shop. most scenes on the street and in the car were filmed in Ilsan.

ohh... the owner... hmmm.. was this posted before, during wwwsk?

hmmm.. so they havent posted any recent pictures yet. PMYs recent posts are late posts. Are they making sure there are no traces of LA and Vegas sun on their faces? :joy:

Let's check it ourselves when he shows up for Cell Return's event tmr kkk