[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

14 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

comment?  Anyone?? Haha.. I don't know where did she get this from .. Can anyone confirm this

sorry... im a little confused.. lol.

did someone say he/she saw PSJ in LA? who is ryu hyu jin? 

Dover? like the market in LA?

58 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I kind of understand this though.. because he has control of his fancafe.. in IG and other sns..  people can go out of control. 

I just hope that we will at least still see recent pictures of him around.. :P

What sad news to wake up too! :bawling:

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

sorry... im a little confused.. lol.

did someone say he/she saw PSJ in LA? who is ryu hyu jin? 

Dover? like the market in LA?

Ryu Hyun Jin is a Korean baseball player in LA Dodgers. He wrote he saw psj in Dover and saw RHJ (in a restaurant) on the second day.

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:
Come on she has done with it on 2015, No.1 Magazine in Asia. People have they are own time.

Cecci is not actual number one but only of course on how they promoted their mag but its a very good magazine, but compared to other actresses around her age who graced cover of several international top magazines, she is trailing behind, only that one in 2015, that was 4 years ago.

I believe its also because she took a long absence and only did few projects in between. 

2018-2019 under Namoo is her busiest yet. She is still on her way up. 

And for that reason, if she is the one who prioritizes her career, I don't think she will get married soon while good things are happening now to her career. 

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Cecci is not actual number one but only of course on how they promoted their mag but its a very good magazine, but compared to other actresses around her age who graced cover of several international top magazines, she is trailing behind, only that one in 2015, that was 4 years ago.

I believe its also because she took a long absence and only did few projects in between. 

2018-2019 under Namoo is her busiest yet. She is still on her way up. 

And for that reason, if she is the one who prioritizes her career, I don't think she will get married soon while good things are happening now to her career. 

the point is she has been a magazine cover, and she is popular now, doesn't mean she must to be a cover magazine on 2018-2019 to make you not disappointed?

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Ryu Hyun Jin is a Korean baseball player in LA Dodgers. He wrote he saw psj(on the first day) and saw RHJ on the second day.

oooohhh.. is he a guy? I mean.. why post a lie right? lol! its a personal naver account anyway.. :D

4 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

the point is she has been a magazine cover, and she is popular now, doesn't mean she must to be a cover magazine on 2018-2019 to make you not disappointed?

I am disappointed because she topped Most Buzzworthy since WWWSK to HPL she already deserves the magazine cover now. 

https://m.blog.naver.com/sanghunhy/221564876407

Photo-Grid-1561120099501.jpg

"I saw PSJ in Dover(street market)

and I saw RHJ too (in a restaurant) on the second day."

omo...it seems that psj was in LA last week is true.

seeing his writing on ig and blog, he was in LA until Jun 15th. 

(to everyone, please don't spread and upload it on sns..please.)

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Just now, twoparkcouple said:

Photo-Grid-1561120099501.jpg

"I saw PSJ in Dover(street market)

and I saw RHJ too in a restaurant on the second day."

omo...it seems that psj was in LA last week is true.

seeing his writing on ig and blog, he was in LA until Jun 15th. 

So who wrote the blog? Is he/she korean and at that time he/she visit LA?

33 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Omg...he wrote he saw PSJ in LA Dover street market last week.

27 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Ryu Hyun Jin is a Korean baseball player in LA Dodgers. He wrote he saw psj(on the first day) and saw RHJ on the second day.

Omg! They were in LA together!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@Flowerone96 can u kindly translate a bit? i dont really understand the sentence except the english part~

She's an indonesian fan dear.. She simply said don't bother to ask where the article came from.. The important thing is the content itself haha.. I think she could be a professional detective B) 

p/s:credit to zhakiya.. If you're here tq for the info! Such a high skill investigator

• LOL 1