[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I guess for those magazines in Korea, whether it's for the actors/actresses comeback (SJK-huge actor,HanJimin-nonstop drama etc.) or endorsements ( LDW-Chanel,Jennie-Hera/Chanel,Sulli-EsteeLauder etc..super brand there) or young idols... I guess they choose based on their looks or their hugeee popularity ..my personal P.O.V.

Like @Cheryl295 had listed, those celebrities have countless endorsements and super popular too.

So I hope this baby steps photorial shoot may lead to someday where she can be a cover girl. Like PSJ himself. 

Please please dear magazine editor, our Rachel is so damn gorgeous too you know...;)

32 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Recent covers in Korea's top magazines from last year to present includes Jennie of Blackpink, Jisoo of Blackpink, Song Joong Ki, Lee Dong Wook, Gong Yoo, Park Bo Gum, Kim Go Eun, Song Hye Kyo, Han Ji Min, Son Ye Jin, Hyun Bin, Jung Hae In, Shin Min Ah and Park Seo Joon.

Note that most actresses are in their 30's.

I'm talking about worldwide top magazine that has Korean edition like:

-Marie Claire 

-Elle

-Harper's Bazaar

-Esquire

-Vogue

-Grazia

-Allure

-Cosmopolitan

-W

Yes for actresses most of them are within PMY's age level that is why I said she is long overdue to grace the cover of these prestigious magazines. 

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

After reading his letter on official fan cafe, I felt, from now on, he will not be active in sns(IG and weibo) except for promotion of his ad. It seems that he wants to communicate with fans in not open space but his own space.

WHAT?!!!! NOOOO! :bawling:

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

After reading his letter on official fan cafe, I felt, from now on, he will not be active in sns(IG and weibo) except for promotion of his ad. It seems that he wants to communicate with fans in not open space but his own space.

Hmm I need to read it...

I'll be back guys...

*actively posting in his fancafe*

Yup I agree. I think his IG posts back in the old days were somehow dorkier & more carefree. I srly think weibo is just more for "work pr" & he doesn't manage it either

Ofc the outside world has every piece of info about "what's supposed to be official & public", but I'm feel so blessed I got to join the fancafe. Still an unbelievable dream to me :P 

May I ask something? Do you have any intention to app for the Administrator Board @twoparkcouple? And also, I'm not quite sure if I understand correctly about the posting regulation ...

1) So we have till July 1st to adjust our post/ nickname if they’re not correct right?

2) I think they have made some adjustment to the regulation & allows special characters (??) in the post title. So if I use something like [~!]^^ or emoticon like :P:D will it be ok? 

Thanks a lot in advance :heart:q

9 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

May I ask something? Do you have any intention to app for the Administrator Board @twoparkcouple? And also, I'm not quite sure if I understand correctly about the posting regulation ...

1) So we have till July 1st to adjust our post/ nickname if they’re not correct right?

2) I think they have made some adjustment to the regulation & allows special characters (??) in the post title. So if I use something like [~!]^^ or emoticon like :P:D will it be ok? 

Thanks a lot in advance :heart:q

1) right

2) you can use special characters(~?^!...etc) in the post and post title. But you must not change text size, color and thickness.

38 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

I kind of understand this though.. because he has control of his fancafe.. in IG and other sns..  people can go out of control. 

I just hope that we will at least still see recent pictures of him around.. :P

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Its unfair for international fans like us :tears:

I admit it's hard but it's doable, and everything will eventually pay off :D not sure if this can cheer u up a little bit, but I said I hope they can support more languages so it'll be more accessible to int'l fans coz we also love him that much :P 

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

remember that weird posts many came from international fans like us...huhu

May I ask which weird posts you're talking about ... in the fancafe??

39 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

remember that weird posts many came from international fans like us...huhu

Yes the intrusive comments on ig about personal life are mostly from international fans. He can disable comments on his IG but still it's the same you can no longer leave a message of hello to him. :sweatingbullets::tears: