[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

that ppc bought the macaroons in this shop and gave autographs when they filmed wwwsk in Ilsan. because wwwsk was mainly filmed in Pyungtack, Ilsan and Soowon.

And im curious about this. Are the celebrities always ready with their autograph? :sweatingbullets:

The paparazzi finally caught her at the airport! :sweatingbullets: I’ve been missing her a lot, but photographers make me nervous these days, I don’t know why. I don’t want them to photograph PPC if they don’t want to be photographed. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

It seems that she's going to travel with her mom as she does after a drama ends. So it means she didn't travel LA with her mom, right? B):D

welll, she spent her vacation there with someone who would be really busy on a CF event and promoting his movie in the coming days. :tounge_xd:

so now.. its family time for her..;)

• LOL 3

19 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

welll, she spent her vacation there with someone who would be really busy on a CF event and promoting his movie in the coming days. :tounge_xd:

so now.. its family time for her..;)

I thought the same.

someone will be busy from tomorrow.  after LA vacation with someone, going to travel with family while someone is working. good plan:D

• LOL 6