Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

 

I am disappointed PMY is not the cover girl of Marie Claire Korea. I thought she is on the cover. It's long overdue for her to be the cover girl of top Korea Magazines.

 

 

Exactly, that's what I've been thinking too (not only for the July MC issue). I just think that she's the 화보장인 (pictorial pts veteran/ master) serving a spot on the cover. 

 

In many K-biz online community in my place, whenever her pictorials come out, even the non-fans seem awe by her presence.

"heart" this for me guyz :heart:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • zashi23

    2041

  • quietobserver

    1656

  • twoparkcouple

    1510

  • Matilda_Anne

    1370

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

36 minutes ago, luffie said:

Who is on the cover of the July MC?

 

 

Sulli is the cover. Top Korean Magazines usually get KPop idols or top actors and actresses as covers to get high sales. 

 

Maybe Korean mags aren't fully convinced yet of PMY's star power. Hopefully she will be covergirl in the near future. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wwwsk dvd will be released in Japan.

HPL will be broadcasted in Japan in August. 

 

Go my love MinYoung! Fighting! :blush:

I was really hoping she would at least share when Busted 2 is coming out! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

 

Sulli is the cover. Top Korean Magazines usually get KPop idols or top actors and actresses as covers to get high sales. 

 

Maybe Korean mags aren't fully convinced yet of PMY's star power. Hopefully she will be covergirl in the near future. 

hmmm... why do I have a feeling that she got offers but she's the one turning ir down? lol! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@zashi23 so I just saw a screenshot for her MC interview (not as much as you mentioned though)

So here's the 2 things I've picked up what that little excerpt:

 

1) When she was asked about the great chemistry with other costars (as I mentioned yesterday), the more complete version is "to the extent that the audience even hopes for real-life dating, so what's your know-how (to create such great chemistry)?"
-> I'll maintain my stand that she provides a firm answer to the unnecessary delulu fans

 

2) The last question in the interview is about "소확행" (pretty much the intial abbr. for the phrase "a little small but genuine happiness")
 

Last year in her interview with Grazia (pts in Paris), she was asked this question too. At the time, she said that she just learned this phrase not so long ago, and her was to have someone who is can be a willing listener for her stories & a true understander of her inner heart. As long as she has someone waiting there listening to her stories during her exhausting moments, that's enough for her to stretch her legs & make further steps forward

 

This year that question once again concludes the interview, and her answer is "the happiness contained in a glass of wine, the mutual feelings with Leon, and a sound sleep"

 

-> When I read her interview last year, Joon immediately came to my mind, he's been very expressive that he's more of a listener type. He fully understands that listening to someone's story can't be an absolute solution to their worrisome problems, but it can at least help the person ease their heart & calm their mind :heart:

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

hmmm... why do I have a feeling that she got offers but she's the one turning ir down? lol! 

 

 

I don't think so. Because it would be ridiculous to turn down cover girl offers, since the length of time and efforts exerted for photoshoots are just the same.  The only difference is you are in the cover. 

 

PMY's attitude is someone who loves challenges so I don't think she will turn down opportunities like that if given the chance. 

 

What would be her reason, if ever, to turn down being cover girl of prestigious magazines? It would be good for her career and aimed by many stars. Same amount of efforts during photoshoot but you'll be more highlighted would be an honor. 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@parkparkloveu I agree! Hardly anyone would turn down an offer to be a cover model

 

Just a little bit curiosity if anyone can help clarify or just kindly share your thoughts. From what I know, being a cover model for Chinese celebs is a real deal & everyone thrives for that honors (esp. when there's clearly distinction about the prestige of each magazine, and they do have ranking for that also). From what I see, the idols (no offence plz, coz I've followed Kpop all my life) have a fair chance with the actors/ actresses to be a cover model in Korea, even when the common notion is that actors/ actresses > idols. Does this fact make it any less "prestigious" to be a cover model for the actors/ actresses? Or plz feel free to voice your opinion if you have different viewpoint :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a lot to factor in:

 

Fame, Influence, Impact of the cover's story, and then there's the sponsorship/endorsement deal.

 

Edit: also the specific target market of the magazine that they will cover for; Business, Fashion, High Fashion, Lifestyle, etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

From what I know, being a cover model for Chinese celebs is a real deal 

 

no only in China, but pretty much everywhere even in Hollywood.. it’s an honour for actors to be featured on a cover of prestigious fashion magazines such as Italian/British Vogue, ELLE and Harper’s Bazaar.. ~ not everyone can be on a cover unless u’re an A list star, or supermodels or a really famous celeb~~ 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 

no only in China, but pretty much everywhere even in Hollywood.. ~ not everyone can be on a cover unless u’re an A list star, or supermodels or a really famous celeb~~ 

Well understood :P But it's exactly because of this honor that the other factors @kitkatrmjung just mentioned (to me personally) seems to have a nuance of "too much commercialization", which is why I said " any less "prestigious" " :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

there are things to consider.. in my experience.. some celebrities turn it down.. depending on the scope of the cover feature. and yes, the endorsement deals also.

Being on the cover meant you are the center. maybe the photoshoot maybe the same as the other features. but, the feature interview is longer. especially if you are hot now.. people would like to know more about your life. 

I just thought maybe PMY does not like or maybe not ready to be that open just yet. But as ive said.. it depends on the scope.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

 

I don't think so. Because it would be ridiculous to turn down cover girl offers, since the length of time and efforts exerted for photoshoots are just the same.  The only difference is you are in the cover. 

 

PMY's attitude is someone who loves challenges so I don't think she will turn down opportunities like that if given the chance. 

 

What would be her reason, if ever, to turn down being cover girl of prestigious magazines? It would be good for her career and aimed by many stars. Same amount of efforts during photoshoot but you'll be more highlighted would be an honor. 

 

 

 

 

She is not someone who really wants to be popular, she just wants to be a best actress, so it doesn't matter to be a magazine cover model or not

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think she turn down any good opportunity coming to her. Even if being a cover girl. So far, most cover girls are young idols and actresses in 20s(mostly) so if she was offered ( if I am PMY) God Bless thanks for giving me such opportunity! Usually magazine companies they compile or frame the front pages cover so she would be super proud if that happens. 

 

If she didnt get such opportunity in Korea (theres so many beautiful and handsome Korean celebrities goshh) , I hope she gets more in China or Taiwan. And I hope she gets more popularity in Japan. I saw a lot Japan magazine cover girls are BP members (for foreign celebrities). 

 

I think she wasn't exposing herself fully yet (of cos we know her trauma being in public in her 20s). So I'm happy that she grabbed more chances now such as photorial magazine, taking CF offers.. It's never too late to try anything..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

 

I don't think so. Because it would be ridiculous to turn down cover girl offers, since the length of time and efforts exerted for photoshoots are just the same.  The only difference is you are in the cover. 

 

PMY's attitude is someone who loves challenges so I don't think she will turn down opportunities like that if given the chance. 

 

What would be her reason, if ever, to turn down being cover girl of prestigious magazines? It would be good for her career and aimed by many stars. Same amount of efforts during photoshoot but you'll be more highlighted would be an honor. 

 

 

 

 

Hi i a luker here..just to respond to your post cause of I'm have been working in the magazine n new paper before..acctually to be a cover not only based on popular or top or the best..most important is what issues we want to focus on that month.. beside cover if you want to know how exclusive celebrity is to magazine is when celebrity got offer to do exclusive overseas ps because it's effort to a lot of cost and  reach to usd10k  n more..we need to book that celebrity early..and we list some celebrity n give call offer to be CB or CG but of them decline..for newspaper our editors deside as same as magazine..

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Well understood :P But it's exactly because of this honor that the other factors @kitkatrmjung just mentioned (to me personally) seems to have a nuance of "too much commercialization", which is why I said " any less "prestigious" " :P

 

Commercialization and Prestige, unfortunately goes hand in hand in this business. It's just a matter of how the image/packaging/presentation is being executed.:sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I dont think she turn down any good opportunity coming to her. Even if being a cover girl. So far, most cover girls are young idols and actresses in 20s(mostly) so if she was offered ( if I am PMY) God Bless thanks for giving me such opportunity! Usually magazine companies they compile or frame the front pages cover so she would be super proud if that happens. 

 

If she didnt get such opportunity in Korea (theres so many beautiful and handsome Korean celebrities goshh) , I hope she gets more in China or Taiwan. And I hope she gets more popularity in Japan. I saw a lot Japan magazine cover girls are BP members (for foreign celebrities). 

 

I think she wasn't exposing herself fully yet (of cos we know her trauma being in public in her 20s). So I'm happy that she grabbed more chances now such as photorial magazine, taking CF offers.. It's never too late to try anything..

I think this year minyoung already been a cover girl for a magazine.. since I have been a long time kdrama kpop lover..she one of my fav..from my memories she already being CG many times and even in group cover..I havea Ceci magazine minyoung as CG..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

yes being a covergirl is a great opportunity... im not saying she is turning down an opportunity.. sometimes the presented cover feature does not always match the actors personality. As you might have noticed, she is always featured in magazines.. so this publications love her. thats why I said pretty sure she was offered to be on the cover. 

I would love her to be on the cover someday! I guess she just wants a feature that would represent who and how she is as an actress and a woman... basically who is PMY.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..