Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

2 hours ago, park2park said:

Which turned out to be correct cuz after wwwsk, we see so many wwwsk influences with other dramas.

not only other dramas but wwwsk changed my pov in official romance too! I used find that alternative universe so cliché thinking that the story will be followed by the same manner but after watching wwwsk i'm being so open towards official romance regarding dramas/fics! I can see how innovative the story of official romance can be. It changed my perspective that it's not always about the boss-secretary trying to keep their hush hush little romance under the wraps, that there can be more elements to such story!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, park2park said:

u right. He did say that but to be more specific he said because the genre is different so he wants to try and be the first to do something like this before it gets saturated. Which turned out to be correct cuz after wwwsk, we see so many wwwsk influences with other dramas.

HighCut interview right? I think the genre related to webtoon? There would be a lot webtoon-turned-drama in the future so before people get used to character like LYJ (secretary's boss and narcissism esp.), he wants to do first. 

And he was smart. People already compare with wwwsk. 

• Like 1

I already saw some fan pages posted her MC interview.. hmmm... is that all? she talked about the food trucks she received from Busted costars.. she talked about her mom, her fashion style.. and her little joys.. wc is having a drink.. Leon and sleep.. 

I used Googe translate on some thats why I didnt share her answers.. lol.. wont be that accurate. 

But, please do share a more accurate translation of the iv..:D

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

But, please do share a more accurate translation of the iv..:D

Officially, it's not out yet from MC so I guess the one you mentioned was from those purchasing the paper version (just my guess coz I'm not sure if they already deliver the magazine to those who prepurchased online, seems a little bit early for that to me)

I'm just back online so haven't seen the similar article yet. If that's actually from the magazine, people will share it sooner or later then.

PS: I got block from dropping :heart: in IG for the very first time in my life. Not sure why IG does this to me coz the only thing I do there is going around & spreading heart :phew::phew: Esp. today is VP Young Joon's bday, can IG just unblock me for today :tears:

I am disappointed PMY is not the cover girl of Marie Claire Korea. I thought she is on the cover. It's long overdue for her to be the cover girl of top Korea Magazines.

I've been hoping to see her as cover girl for MC, Elle, Harper's and other top magazines. PSJ is always on the cover. PMY is a bankable star. The magazines will surely get high sales if she's the cover girl. 

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I am disappointed PMY is not the cover girl of Marie Claire Korea. I thought she is on the cover. It's long overdue for her to be the cover girl of top Korea Magazines.

I've been hoping to see her as cover girl for MC, Elle, Harper's and other top magazines. PSJ is always on the cover. PMY is a bankable star. The magazines will surely get high sales if she's the cover girl. 

Who is on the cover of the July MC?

31 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Exactly, that's what I've been thinking too (not only for the July MC issue). I just think that she's the 화보장인 (pictorial pts veteran/ master) serving a spot on the cover. 

In many K-biz online community in my place, whenever her pictorials come out, even the non-fans seem awe by her presence.

"heart" this for me guyz :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, luffie said:

Who is on the cover of the July MC?

Sulli is the cover. Top Korean Magazines usually get KPop idols or top actors and actresses as covers to get high sales. 

Maybe Korean mags aren't fully convinced yet of PMY's star power. Hopefully she will be covergirl in the near future. 

• Like 2

Wwwsk dvd will be released in Japan.

HPL will be broadcasted in Japan in August. 

Go my love MinYoung! Fighting! :blush:

I was really hoping she would at least share when Busted 2 is coming out! 

29 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Sulli is the cover. Top Korean Magazines usually get KPop idols or top actors and actresses as covers to get high sales. 

Maybe Korean mags aren't fully convinced yet of PMY's star power. Hopefully she will be covergirl in the near future. 

hmmm... why do I have a feeling that she got offers but she's the one turning ir down? lol! 

@zashi23 so I just saw a screenshot for her MC interview (not as much as you mentioned though)

So here's the 2 things I've picked up what that little excerpt:

1) When she was asked about the great chemistry with other costars (as I mentioned yesterday), the more complete version is "to the extent that the audience even hopes for real-life dating, so what's your know-how (to create such great chemistry)?"
-> I'll maintain my stand that she provides a firm answer to the unnecessary delulu fans

2) The last question in the interview is about "소확행" (pretty much the intial abbr. for the phrase "a little small but genuine happiness")

Last year in her interview with Grazia (pts in Paris), she was asked this question too. At the time, she said that she just learned this phrase not so long ago, and her was to have someone who is can be a willing listener for her stories & a true understander of her inner heart. As long as she has someone waiting there listening to her stories during her exhausting moments, that's enough for her to stretch her legs & make further steps forward

This year that question once again concludes the interview, and her answer is "the happiness contained in a glass of wine, the mutual feelings with Leon, and a sound sleep"

-> When I read her interview last year, Joon immediately came to my mind, he's been very expressive that he's more of a listener type. He fully understands that listening to someone's story can't be an absolute solution to their worrisome problems, but it can at least help the person ease their heart & calm their mind :heart:

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

hmmm... why do I have a feeling that she got offers but she's the one turning ir down? lol! 

I don't think so. Because it would be ridiculous to turn down cover girl offers, since the length of time and efforts exerted for photoshoots are just the same.  The only difference is you are in the cover. 

PMY's attitude is someone who loves challenges so I don't think she will turn down opportunities like that if given the chance. 

What would be her reason, if ever, to turn down being cover girl of prestigious magazines? It would be good for her career and aimed by many stars. Same amount of efforts during photoshoot but you'll be more highlighted would be an honor. 

@parkparkloveu I agree! Hardly anyone would turn down an offer to be a cover model

Just a little bit curiosity if anyone can help clarify or just kindly share your thoughts. From what I know, being a cover model for Chinese celebs is a real deal & everyone thrives for that honors (esp. when there's clearly distinction about the prestige of each magazine, and they do have ranking for that also). From what I see, the idols (no offence plz, coz I've followed Kpop all my life) have a fair chance with the actors/ actresses to be a cover model in Korea, even when the common notion is that actors/ actresses > idols. Does this fact make it any less "prestigious" to be a cover model for the actors/ actresses? Or plz feel free to voice your opinion if you have different viewpoint :P

There's a lot to factor in:

Fame, Influence, Impact of the cover's story, and then there's the sponsorship/endorsement deal.

Edit: also the specific target market of the magazine that they will cover for; Business, Fashion, High Fashion, Lifestyle, etc.

6 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

From what I know, being a cover model for Chinese celebs is a real deal 

no only in China, but pretty much everywhere even in Hollywood.. it’s an honour for actors to be featured on a cover of prestigious fashion magazines such as Italian/British Vogue, ELLE and Harper’s Bazaar.. ~ not everyone can be on a cover unless u’re an A list star, or supermodels or a really famous celeb~~ 

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

no only in China, but pretty much everywhere even in Hollywood.. ~ not everyone can be on a cover unless u’re an A list star, or supermodels or a really famous celeb~~ 

Well understood :P But it's exactly because of this honor that the other factors @kitkatrmjung just mentioned (to me personally) seems to have a nuance of "too much commercialization", which is why I said " any less "prestigious" " :P