[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

these are ParkPark moments courtesy of PMY herself:

-Chanel and viewing party (she probably learned from boyfriend :P)

-posing in front of "ParkPark" buildings

-Montblanc gift to her HPL director personalized with her sticker.

IMG-20190513-010252.jpg

... and now PSJ, bringing his own game: 

posing with Simba in pink sweats (same as PMY with Leon)

20190513-010506.jpg

If i have coincidences as many as these two have.. Id probably win the lottery by now! :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

guyss can u tell me how and why u started shipping PMY/PSJ? is it becoz of?

1. their chemistry in wwwsk

2. kissing scenes/bedscenes in wwwsk (hello ep 13)

3. those fashion coincidences on their ig

4. leon and simba (same breed, same name meaning)

5. house location (a crawling distance of 82m) 

6. dating rumors bfore and after wwwsk (daum, naver, ig and ofc sports chonga/chosun??idk)

8. they use banmal with each other despite PSJ being younger and nvr work together bfore wwwsk

9. they look perfect together

10. bts moments (lol what bts tvN was so stingy)

11. no reason 

12. PSJ’s jersey no (no 34)

13. phuket ( sneaky acts) 

14. interview/ press conference moments bfore wwwsk

15. k-ent insiders believe they are dating and not calling it fake news (some even hope they were the ones to be outed on NY)

15. you feel like they will make cute babies together 

if there are any other reasons,  u can add more to the list.. ~~ 

i really want to know everyone’s reason hahahha... 

:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

6. dating rumors bfore and after wwwsk (daum, naver, ig and ofc sports chonga)

8. they use banmal with each other despite PSJ being younger and nvr work together bfore wwwsk

11. no reason 

15. k-ent insiders believe they are dating and not calling it fake news (some even hope they were the ones to be outed on NY)

definitely #1 for me.

I came into WWWSK without any prior knowledge about coincidences yet the whole time I was watching, I thought to myself "this couple is a bit too good at acting isn't" LOL then dating broke out with media outlets and the rest was history for me.

• Love 2

18 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

:relaxed:

Plus, the kakaotalk live interview. I watched it around ep4? Really fishy because I've never seen PMY smiling so brightly that time. And seeing PSJ teasing her.

• Love 2

24 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yes definitely... when i first watch wwwsk i dont know who PSJ and PMY is, but wow the chemistry is out of this world :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, park2park said:

I actually watched wwwsk in ABS-CBN (a Filipino broadcast media) and after watching the first episode I was totally hooked by the drama and from that I watched all day bts scenes, their interviews, and k-ent news. When I watched a drama I always think it is just purely acting but when I watched wwwsk I don't find as an acting but a real couple who is acting for the drama:wub:

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

For me is the most factor that I ship PPC. I started watch wwwsk on early August. Even when the dating news came out, I dont care because I dont know who PMY is lol and I only know PSJ from Running Man not his drama. :P 

But I just feel the chemistry when I finished the drama. After finished the drama, I fell in love with PSJ and then PMY. .After that I decided to watched the videos related with PMY or PSJ (interview, bts etc) and join this forum and make me believe that they are real. And now I'm more in love with PMY than PSJ altough I'm a girl lol

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

6. dating rumors bfore and after wwwsk (daum, naver, ig and ofc sports chonga)

11. no reason 

At first I don't really know who is PSJ I know PMY because I watched Remember but I'm not totally hooked to her even her acting there is so good. But when I watched some clips in Facebook about wwwsk I immediately watched it even it is ongoing and I really love them both because they are so cute and perfect together. They act so natural and after that I watched interviews follow them, follow shipper accounts, searching for forums, What others think about them, Also I read comments on youtube about them lastly I also watched their other drama if their chemistry with other co-star is the same with them but I guess it's not hahaha So that I  really love them so much the other thing about coincidence and other things is just an additional because watching wwwsk makes you fell inlove with them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

k-ent insiders believe they are dating and not calling it fake news (some even hope they were the ones to be outed on NY)

I've been a shipper since pmy' in healer( but i was a silent reader) . I just realize i invest so much time at that ship. Then I jump to this ship, coz the rumor isn't just a rumor. Shipper can belive something that they wanna belive, but i call it' delulu', if there isn't strong evidence like k-ent insiders. Most of shipper are from international n most of them belive something because matching clothes nor something else. I rarely find k-shipper who are known as rational people in shipper thread. I'm glad i find one in this ship. Kekeke

• Love 2

I don't believe with the matching hat, shoes or their vacation time. But that made me believe is what with k-ent insiders said, someone tagged psj on PMY's ig, what i saw in AAA, and of course Cosmo event :D and all of their strange behaviour if we compare with the others

I'm the one who still believe matching clothes and overseas trip (also couple of times they update IG around the same time) are just coincidences. I cannot put that things in my personal reasons for shipping them.

It's been said in Channel A TV show (last year) that from before PPC started WWWSK, reporters kept asking their management many times if they're dating. There must be a reason why they didn't admit they're dating. We should wait and see. This one of reasons why I'm in this ship.

source: parkpark_couple_luv 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hi all! Finally made it here after a few days of being a silent lurker :relieved: Let’s just say that i cant wait for the parkpark wedding but i also wouldnt want them to confirm their dating rumours...well at least until they get married! I am prettyyy sure that they’re dating but oh lord this uncertainty is killing me! Especially everytime seeing shipper of PMY’s new drama analysing her every actions:sweatingbullets:

But i will believe very strongly that our ship will sail and dock safely. Maybe a PPC wedding on the same date as VP-Mi So wedding? :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Personally, I first shipped them because of the chemistry.. Well, I'm someone who love to ship every drama couple which I think look good together :PEven before I ship PMY and YWJ because of their good chemistry in QF7D.. Actually, I try so hard to not to ship PPC..because u know it would be a waste of time if I ship them but at the end there is nothing happen (which happened to me all the time haha). And looking back at PMY's history,  I never expect that she would date any celeb anymore.. When the 3 years rumour news came out, I kinda shock.. It's normal for a drama couple to be involved in dating rumours.. But 3 years? Then, everything came out to the light.. I slowly believe that there are actually a couple in real life..despite of all the denial.. And all things listed above make it stronger..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, endensia said:

It's been said in Channel A TV show (last year) that from before PPC started WWWSK, reporters kept asking their management many times if they're dating. There must be a reason why they didn't admit they're dating. We should wait and see. This one of reasons why I'm in this ship.

when you are an a list celeb you life doesn't only belong to you anymore. anything regarding you love life can sometimes bring backlash to the one you love, yourself & even to their respective family members specially when there are immature fans & toxic shippers in every fandom! besides they stay in the limelight all the time, they are also human being like us i'm sure their need their personal space too

5 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Personally, I first shipped them because of the chemistry.. Well, I'm someone who love to ship every drama couple which I think look good together :PEven before I ship PMY and YWJ because of their good chemistry in QF7D.. Actually, I try so hard to not to ship PPC..because u know it would be a waste of time if I ship them but at the end there is nothing happen (which happened to me all the time haha).

same goes for me! when i finished watching wwwsk i was like "damn they have such strong chemistry" but i din't think of the possibility of them becoming an actual couple but then suddenly i saw the bts of epi 10 (that kiss on the sofa) psj red ears &  pmy dazed expression had made me suspicious. then suddenly i'm seeing their dating rumor > them denying it > psj subtly saying he is open for a relationship with her in the future> them meeting before wwwsk happened> & last nail on the coffin was psj & pmy home being 10 min away from each other. this all can't be just co incidences! & about dating for 3 yeara thing sometimes i believe it sometimes i don't  but then seeing their intense chemistry i mean that kind of  comfortness doesn't come only in few months of working together so perhaps their is a bit of history which is unknown to us :/ 

[PS same kinda rumor started with him & baek jin hee too, where they were reported to be dating for 2 years & psj even moved close to her place & were seen wearing couple items. though psj confirmed both incidents to be true but gave a lame excuse that they weren't dating in that sense]

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

6. dating rumors bfore and after wwwsk (daum, naver, ig and ofc sports chonga/chosun??idk)

11. no reason 

umm for me no. 1 ( but i just thought they had strong onscreen chemistry never thouhgt them as a off screen couple)

no. 2 ( they practically ate eachother like i know the situation demanded it but still there was no level of professionalism there)

no. 5

no. 6 ( specially when in an interview when he said he wouldn't had minded if the rumor started later & people could focus on their work more than the rumor + subtly saying he likes her & is open for a relationship in the future i'm like why wouldn't you mind if their was nothing he never really straight out said no we are not dating like he did with kjw)

no. 7 ( listen hierarchy & honorifics  is really important in korea & the fact is she is in every way noona & sunabe to him yet he calls her park min young sshi really sends me)

no. 9 of course they look like a standard couple 

no. 10 ( bts of  episode 10 what kind of dork says while being proud & giddy that "i ate it all" its not like his first kiss or something :phew:

no 14

no. 15 (they absolutely have to get married & pop out some gorgeous looking babies) :wub:

12 hours ago, kongairui said:

This is what really made me ship them. Hospital scene BTS where pmy ran after the backhug :wub:

apparently they were feeling hot during shooting! so she ran away to cool herself

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hi all my chingus, its been a while im moving on from this thread LOL........busy with life but still following several ig accounts for PPC.

So im back because of the picture of PMY gave MB gift to HPL PD nim .....when I saw that i almost fainted LOL

you know with so many many many coincidence i dont believe this one also coincidence, oh come on....a lot of brand for man, why she chose MB  :w00t:  also she hosted the preview dinner in the same place as PSJ hosted too for WWSK.....too many coincidence 

I think this year they will work so hard **saving for big ceremony** i guess :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I think she is not even trying to hide it anymore. LOL! I mean she was just carrying it casually and knew that everyone would see it.  But she didnt even change the paper bag or carry it in a way where the brand won't be seen. She even put her sticker picture on it, LOL! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2