[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Maybe she was asking him for opinion on bday gifts for pd nim.. U know like 'chagiya.. What should i give pd nim for his bday? I guess u know more since u are man~' and PSJ be like.. 'why don't u give MB.. i've got a lot from them' delulu mode on:P

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Maybe pmy came to this thread and read our comment about she and psj are free to touch each other's body:lol:

That one PSJ and PMY free to touch each other's is a good news and we allow that as much as you want. :love:

• LOL 4

Hi guys, what if PSJ hasn’t confirmed the Itaewon class because of PMY’s drama is still on going? 

What if the news of PSJ confirm the Incheon Class out after HPL end..

Is it mean he wants PMY to get all the attention and the spotlight?

Is it because he doesn’t want the attention on him?

I know IC will start airing in the second half of the year and hpl will end before IC start ,but still if he confirm it rn, ppl gonna start talking about him..

if it’s really true, i can tell that he loves her so much!!

oh Lord i’m so ready to see them walking down the aisle..

• LOL 2

Hi guys its been months since my last post. Ive been busy with life but i've never missed a single page of this thread. Thank you guys for keeping this thread going and alive and made me smile again (especially reading @Matilda_Anne's).

I'll help you reach your 100m goal with the probability of being scolded by my hubby:D:D.

Dont forget to feed the cats:kiss_wink:

• LOL 3

I think he got a lot of others' dramas scripts too. Maybe he's still reading the others. And who knows, maybe he's been shooting for cfs right now. Just like PMY, tho she confirmed HPL earlier, the shooting still takes months later.

Now he's going to appear on song heung min's variety show then the divine fury movie ( i think this movie will have a long promotion. Maybe appearance in RM etc.) 

So probably he will announce it by end of his movie promotion? I think he's having a long rest after long year of 2018. 

And if he's staying low to let his girl to shine... that's the sweetest thing ever! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

17 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Maybe she was asking him for opinion on bday gifts for pd nim.. U know like 'chagiya.. What should i give pd nim for his bday? I guess u know more since u are man~' and PSJ be like.. 'why don't u give MB.. i've got a lot from them' delulu mode on:P

When she asked him , this is what his answer , “just get pdnim something from mont blanc , you’ll get 50% off if you enter my code”.. 

:blush:

• LOL 4

She was even too tired to cover the brand :lol:

Poor all the actors and staffs. Must be really tiring. I just read knetz comments on the hpl ep 9-10 bts scenes, they still hoping for the long vers bts of the kiss and also realised that they look really tired. Hope she manage to finish it with smiles.

jeez guys let's not make a big deal out of the whole gift thing cuz apparently a lot of other shippers think we're just a bunch of delusional crazies.

Spoiler

Me as soon as I saw the gift brand that I know very well who the ambassador of that brand was:

jGoG090.gif

• LOL 5

Wow this thread is more lively and merrier than ever and i'm smiling and laughing and my husband asked what happen? I just laugh hehehe

My heart scream when i saw the mont blanc bag :D

@Matilda_Anne please share with us how the perfume smell like after u buy it :rolleyes:

• LOL 1

Brand ambassadors are always sent products by the Brand. So PSJ for sure has a lot of Mont Blanc products at his apartment which he does not use. Because she has no more time shopping, PMY chose one there at her neighbors apartment and of course PSJ has several MB shopping bags from the ones sent by the Brand. :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

let those fans be!! we can say the same for them.. but we are not doing that.. because we are just positive and happy! we never said anything bad against HPL! dont let those ruin our current mood here.. :heart:

we are Montblanc happy today! :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I just realised this today that WWWSK and PPC kinda reminded me of Mr Mrs Smith. I kinda knew it by the way Brangelina acted in the movie that they must have feeling and fallen for each other despite Brad's status (Sorry Jen).

Go Coincidence Couple

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:
  Hide contents

Solid PMY fans are angry they call us fake fans and nega fans who criticize everything about HPL. 

I don't think we ever criticized PMY and KJW performance. They're amazing, we all have to agree that.

It's HPL plot and directing I'm concerned with.

• LOL 2

I love PMY. And I love PSJ. The kiss is good. She did well.

Actors act based on the script right? Then it's their job to make the characters alive. So far, she did well. She acted the same as the way I'm fangirling, her variety of expression is fun to watch, I cried too when she cry. I did enjoy and laughed at some comical scenein HPL.

Just the direction of the story seems to be scattering. And the camera works sometimes a bit off. And the BGM too. 

Just an opinion by a korean drama fan. 

Spoiler

Sorry solid PSJ fan, to be honest, I'm not a fan of FFMW. The couples are cute but the story just not something I enjoy.