[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

28 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

brb gotta go the mall and hunt byredo perfume so i can find out what PSJ smells like in real life.. 

LOL, I already bought BLANCHE by Byredo (PSJ's) and put it on my husband :lol:

• LOL 3

So true, their kiss during the wedding scene was so beautiful, i can still feel the emotion on his face till this second..

Btw,

tvn just released hpl bts , it’s more than 3 minutes long, but the bts for the  kissing scene is short and I don’t care

:joy:

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Maybe she shouldn't move her hands much and just let him do it probably then your friends (and also me) wouldn't have thought like that.

Maybe pmy came to this thread and read our comment about she and psj are free to touch each other's body:lol:

14 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

Have you seen hpl latest bts? Where pmy bring flowers and a plastic of gift to PD that was having a birthday? The gift was Mont Blanc :rolleyes: notice the brand logo :sweatingbullets: hashtagcoincidence

Wondering is it a gift from pmy herself or not :rolleyes:

In bts for kissing scene, when they did rehearsal she turn her head back but in wwwsk she doing like this :phew:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

Have you seen hpl latest bts? Where pmy bring flowers and a plastic of gift to PD that was having a birthday? The gift was Mont Blanc :rolleyes: notice the brand logo :sweatingbullets: hashtagcoincidenc

She shows her support his love by buying the product :wub:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, park2park said:

hahah can u also check out Love in White cause thats what PMY smells like

you mean Love in White by Creed?  wow she must hv peculiar taste in perfumes.. it literally smells like rice/playdough to me.. so expensive too.. maybe because i cant afford it so it smells weird to me sobs... :joy:

• LOL 1

52 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

Have you seen hpl latest bts? Where pmy bring flowers and a plastic of gift to PD that was having a birthday? The gift was Mont Blanc :rolleyes: notice the brand logo :sweatingbullets: hashtagcoincidence

looking closer when a director received another gift bag from kjw, you can see pmy sticker is attached on Montblanc bag. it's sure Montblanc is a gift prepared by pmy.:lol:

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

it's sure Montblanc is a gift prepared by pmy.:lol:

maybe she asked PSJ to prepare the gift for her since she was busy filming and he conveniently prepared something from MB lol.. ahhh deluluing is fun... 

• LOL 4

33 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

looking closer when a director received another gift bag from kjw, you can see pmy sticker is attached on Montblanc bag. it's sure Montblanc is a gift prepared by pmy.:lol:

Wow

okay, i’m pretty sure rn PMY n PSJ is real!!!

no more doubts!!!

endgame!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Yes, I just saw that too. A little thing called love (?) :wub:

34 minutes ago, Bubulove07 said:

BTS hpl latest , pmy looks very tired. not cheerful and alert like before. Poor pmy:tears::tears::tears:

I want her to rest. take care:wub:

Yes, she looks very tired. I can see her eyes bag. :tears:

Hope she can get good rest this weekend. :wub: