[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I read the Esquire May 2019 vol. for PSJ. Omg. A man with a full vision and hardworking, strieving for the best and always want to show different characters in his works and future works, always think about the others' perspective and very kind to all the crews and staffs that he' been working with. He even remember their names. He is such a daring and caring and omg whatever he wish for, I think everything will go well for him. 

Go captain. We will always support you!:heart:

Esquire-201905-15.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I miss her like this! :wub:

this is how she calls PSJ to eat dinner. LOL! :tounge_xd:

To PMY

I want to send my concerns to you.

When I watch this CF and drama of you, I do care about you. You were very thin and your eyes didn't look as bright as before. It may be because you is tired of hard work and looks like you is resting a little with your busy schedule.

PMY!!!!!!! >>>> Take care of yourself  >>>> Go easy on yourself!  >>>>>Don’t work too hard!  >>>>Take care of number 1! >>>>Stay healthy! >>>>Go and put your feet up >>>> Please   :)

:heart: I’ll always be by your side  and I’m behind you all the way :heart:

From

JINGJAJA  (PSJ's fan)

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

I read the Esquire May 2019 vol. for PSJ. Omg. A man with a full vision and hardworking, strieving for the best and always want to show different characters in his works and future works, always think about the others' perspective and very kind to all the crews and staffs that he' been working with. He even remember their names. He is such a daring and caring and omg whatever he wish for, I think everything will go well for him. 

Do you believe?
I read his interview. It made me cry. I have always been monitoring his developmentin in the entertainment industry.
I love him like my brother. He never let me down. I am very proud of him. I will support him forever

13 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Do you believe?
I read his interview. It made me cry. I have always been monitoring his developmentin in the entertainment industry.
I love him like my brother. He never let me down. I am very proud of him. I will support him forever

I am so into this kinda guy. :heart: May God bless me with someone like him!

(My bf is gonna be pissed off if he knew this lol)

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Maybe they forgot about the camera:POr maybe they just don't care about them anymore..

Yeah lol their kisses got more natural as the episodes progressed! Didn't the director also said " i wish we could only film the kissing scenes" in the behind the scene of that closet kiss? & even their co star hwang bo ra also said watching that closet kiss made her crave to actually kiss someone! Idk whatever anyone might say such strong chemistry doesn't come up unless you share a deep connection with your co actor! 

PJS is so funny and sweet at the same time.

It looks like somebody was taking a picture of PMY (we can see the flash on the wall) and he was checking on PMY's dress.. maybe he was making sure that they didn't capture her chest...

So protective

• Insightful 1

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Esquire-201905-15.jpg

He is such an divine human being both inside & outside aghh seriously he drives me crazy! Like her is literally the personafication of an ideal man every girl keeps talking about! Someone who every girl wanna be friends with, be in love with, dream having a family with. He is just so so warm & charming ♡_♡

• Love 2

42 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

:)

Ahh c'mon don't do this to my heart i'm already soft & this is my fav kissing scene. God he really know how to sweep a girl of her feet who taught him to kiss like that aghhh!!!? It's impossible to not fall in love with him 

9 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

PJS is so funny and sweet at the same time.

It looks like somebody was taking a picture of PMY (we can see the flash on the wall) and he was checking on PMY's dress.. maybe he was making sure that they didn't capture her chest...

So protective

Come to think of it does look like that! Woah eagle eyed alert!!! :0

sooo i conducted a poll on HPL kissing scenes with some of my closest friends from hs..(in group chat). 

Spoiler

and duumm

majority of them said, it was more LUST than LOVE coz it didnt fit the plot. 

some said they did great.

however, the worst comment so far was from a guy “wow he just confessed and that happened?? the girl is easy”~~ :tears:

my friends didnt watch this drama so they jst gave comments based on what they saw from the clips.. so please dont take it personally.. maybe if they follow the drama they would nt give such harsh comments.. sorry guys.. 

on a bright note, some of them are interested to check the drama out now coz they said KJW is handsome.. :sweatingbullets:

Sorry to say, this is out of topic

Spoiler

But after watched eps 10, I prefer DM with Eungi rather than with RG. I can't feel anything between RG-DM even though their chemistry were good. Like @Matilda_Annesaid, its just lust not love

And I think I'm not biased because of ppc. After finished WWWSK i decided to watch Healer and I got a 'feel' between PMY-JCW

58 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sooo i conducted a poll on HPL kissing scenes with some of my closest friends from hs..(in group chat). 

Hide contents

and duumm

majority of them said, it was more LUST than LOVE coz it didnt fit the plot. 

some said they did great.

however, the worst comment so far was from a guy “wow he just confessed and that happened?? the girl is easy”~~ :tears:

Omg same thought! Dont wanna say it but cant help it huhu. Maybe she shouldn't move her hands much and just let him do it probably then your friends (and also me) wouldn't have thought like that.

52 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Sorry to say, this is out of topic

Hide contents

But after watched eps 10, I prefer DM with Eungi rather than with RG. I can't feel anything between RG-DM even though their chemistry were good. Like @Matilda_Annesaid, its just lust not love

And I think I'm not biased because of ppc. After finished WWWSK i decided to watch Healer and I got a 'feel' between PMY-JCW

Yeah. Some of my friend said that EG is being too bossy and thought that he is the only one who knows her well but I think I understand that because she is the only one he always see and she always depend on him. I ship these two more. And them with the bulding owner's daughter. 

7 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Yeah. Some of my friend said that EG is being too bossy and thought that he is the only one who knows her well but I think I understand that because she is the only one he always see and she always depend on him. I ship these two more. And them with the bulding owner's daughter. 

I kinda  feel the same way , I mean i always find their bantering cute and funny.

And  i feel the chemistry between eg and dkm more than ryan. 

Sorry,  It just my opinion..

Spoiler

I agree that first kiss after confession should not be like that. In WWWSK the first kiss was hot but not lustful. 

Dramas with mild first kisses are more realistic. We can relate that in our real lives. Do you kiss hotly during your first kiss with the one you really cherish? For lust and one night stand maybe :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:
  Hide contents

I agree that first kiss after confession should not be like that. In WWWSK the first kiss was hot but not lustful. 

if that is their first kiss  well i more convince to wwwsk first kiss because i see how slowly ,gentle yet  i saw the "LOVE" between the characters in wwwsk..

Sidenote:

I Dont know if its just me but i like how youngjoon hold miso's neck closer to him in their first kiss and especially  in their wedding scene.. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

brb gotta go the mall and hunt byredo perfume so i can find out what PSJ smells like in real life.. 

hahah can u also check out Love in White cause thats what PMY smells like