[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Here's mine when did I become PPC shipper: 

After SongSong got married I did not intend to board another ship anymore. I watched and liked some dramas after DOTS but did not find the lead couples chemistry worth shipping.

Then comes WWWSK, I find ParkPark cute in the teasers. I said I will watch this. Since Episode 1 I was already hooked. Their powerful chemistry surprised me. Then I saw the pic of them sitting very close to each other in Ep 1 viewing and I became curious plus I learned their dogs are named Leon and Simba. :D

I cannot exactly pinpoint an episode which made me ship them. I just loved them more and more with every new episode until I found myself back here in Soompi, I was lurking at first as I could no longer recover my old account but then there came a point when I couldn't control myself and registered again to be able to spazz. I think it was around their first kiss. :lol:

Hehe... Even though i was a shipper since ep 4, i was a lurker and was only contributing to the wwwsk thread... But that ep 8 kiss pushed me to participate in this thread :) i remember that comment which made me join here too... Someone mentioned how PSJ was holding PMYs neck :)

42 minutes ago, thranduils said:

Ouu, great idea :D:D

I've followed both PMY and PSJ for quite some time now, and so naturally I was already inclined to ship these two really attractive, intelligent and talented people!! But the catalyst~ for me  was during the beloved ep 8 BTS where PSJ had the AUDACITY to lick his fingers clean off of what was presumably sauce that came from PMY's mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AJSJDNfdffd dfjksdnjnfdjffds :scream::skull:

I don't know if this is just me overreacting but I still, to THIS DAY, can't watch this clip without furiously blushing. Like that is just so BOLD and provocative and fdffjdgjfdgjdf not appropriate for work, to say the least LOL (even the director was shOOk lmao). :naughty::flushed:

At first I thought, 'wow, he really is gutsy', but having followed PSJ for quite some time, I realized that he wouldn't have pulled such a STUNT unless he knew PMY would be ~okay with it, which meant that they obviously had some kind of understanding~ between them (or as the Koreans refer to it, a 'some.') From then on, this ship has been smooth sailing :kiss_closed:

Agree. PSJ has shown a completely different side of himself during wwwsk. One of my favorite was ep 13 wall kiss bts... He is so zoned out... (nervous i guess) even the Bts captions were "young joon in airplane mode" :D PSJ has always been a active participant in discussing intimate scenes but there he was completely silent. 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, MillyR said:

Sorry kkk as always I'm late for the party or with  the wrong party theme kkkk but for those lurkers who just want to read -  here is a good place to read. There are about 720 comments kkk - actually I would recommend this for all - if you're really interested to read what Koreans are saying about this couple - not just from Nate/naver

read the comments - no need to watch the clip  - copy paste, use papago to translate

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks. A lot of Koreans love them and respect their choice to be private.

29_B759_CC-308_F-4268-_B70_B-81_A95_F134

027_DB899-_F1_A3-42_B2-_A486-4_A983_D2_B

EE429_D6_E-3_AE7-45_EB-8201-_BE9_CE0790_

784_B6419-_E242-414_A-_B03_C-_DE63356_EB

29_F41982-08_E1-4_F17-_A55_A-695_A0022_A

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

19 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Hehe... Even though i was a shipper since ep 4, i was a lurker and was only contributing to the wwwsk thread... But that ep 8 kiss pushed me to participate in this thread :) i remember that comment which made me join here too... Someone mentioned how PSJ was holding PMYs neck :)

Agree. PSJ has shown a completely different side of himself during wwwsk. One of my favorite was ep 13 wall kiss bts... He is so zoned out... (nervous i guess) even the Bts captions were "young joon in airplane mode" :D PSJ has always been a active participant in discussing intimate scenes but there he was completely silent. 

The Closet Kiss BTS also when he could not stand after the kiss :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Some people wonder why this thread is moving slow but these people are also the ones who only usually lurks and are not posting. So how can this thread move with only lurkers around. :joy:

Oh my Gosh! I'm so guilty! I'm a lurker. And would only post once in a while. We'll work this out chingus and let's keep this thread alive... Fighting:smiley:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

My PPC ship moment. At first, I watched almost of PSJ drama. Then when WWWSK air, I wasn't think watch their BTS, because I know PSJ always has good chem with his co stars. Then I saw their Viki interview in my youtube timeline, so I watched and I surprise their closeness and the way PSJ talk with PMY and later I saw their BTS and their press conference. PSJ like tease PMY. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, moncyn said:

My PPC ship moment. At first, I watched almost of PSJ drama. Then when WWWSK air, I wasn't think watch their BTS, because I know PSJ always has good chem with his co stars. Then I saw their Viki interview in my youtube timeline, so I watched and I surprise their closeness and the way PSJ talk with PMY and later I saw their BTS and their press conference. PSJ like tease PMY. 

Absolutely my reason to ship these two as well...I mean I have seen a lot of btss in kdramas and have observed much closeness among costars but the two parks have had a different aura in their reactions to each other...that aura appeared beautifully during their press conference and viki interview...the way psj looked at pmy...the reflection of respect, admiration and love for her in his eyes could not be overlooked...quite the same happened with pmy...she was shy around him and sort of tried to restrain herself which made things more fishy... these are my points to ship these parks...hope their ninja love will flourish more with time :wub:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I love Park Min Young and find her chemistry with most of her male lead really amazing, thus I kept jumping from one ship to another.   But PMY is kinda different with Park Seo Joon...while she maintains a safe distance with her other co-stars there seems to be a no space silent agreement between these 2.

The closet kiss was the deciding point why I joined this ship....the level of trust  and understanding is so evident....I was really shocked seeing that scene.....makes you think...am I missing something here?

• Like 7

miss my bubi couple. i seduced my sister into watching wwwsk during this weekend and she’s hooked. we finished 16 ep that i recorded on tv last night and end up looking like a zombie today. surprisingly today she wanted to watch some of the ep again bcoz she lives in another state and will be going back to her house tomorrow.. wwwsk is her first korean drama and shes obsessed with psj and pmy now!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

I love Park Min Young and find her chemistry with most of her male lead really amazing, thus I kept jumping from one ship to another.   But PMY is kinda different with Park Seo Joon...while she maintains a safe distance with her other co-stars there seems to be a no space silent agreement between these 2.

The closet kiss was the deciding point why I joined this ship....the level of trust  and understanding is so evident....I was really shocked seeing that scene.....makes you think...am I missing something here?

hi @saved2K just wanted to ask since you're a long time fan of PMY... you mention that she maintain a safe distance from her other co-star is it the same with 

Spoiler

JCW

because when i watch their BTS they seems close also. Please enlighten me coz am so curious.. :smile:

Since i cannot find another interesting drama after wwwsk i watch the BTS of PMY and PSJ with their other partner to compare the difference... :)

thank you in advance 

4 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Here's mine when did I become PPC shipper: 

After SongSong got married I did not intend to board another ship anymore. I watched and liked some dramas after DOTS but did not find the lead couples chemistry worth shipping.

Then comes WWWSK, I find ParkPark cute in the teasers. I said I will watch this. Since Episode 1 I was already hooked. Their powerful chemistry surprised me. Then I saw the pic of them sitting very close to each other in Ep 1 viewing and I became curious plus I learned their dogs are named Leon and Simba.:)

I cannot exactly pinpoint an episode which made me ship them. I just loved them more and more with every new episode until I found myself back here in Soompi, I was lurking at first as I could no longer recover my old account but then there came a point when I couldn't control myself and registered again to be able to spazz. I think it was around their first kiss. :lol:

Yeah me too. I open soompi account because i want always monitoring DOTS drama, That time i'm not as an active on instagram or soompi forum. So for some time i'm not monitoring SongSong shipper. But then i'm just read an article that Songsong couple got married I'm really happy that the couple i like in drama become real couple. When Songsong couple got married I did not intend to board another ship. I watched and liked some other dramas after DOTS but did not find the lead couples chemistry worth shipping. I'm not fans from PSJ or PMY,i never watching their drama before so i can't compare them with old co star. I just interesting when watching their first teaser,and when watching their script reading and their press conference,i just find their cute chemistry especially when PSJ is looked at PMY like SJK did to SHK back then when press conference on DOTS. 

So here i am being obsessed again to shippers drama couple,i just wish they can being together. If it's not now,maybe in the future being together..:):)

• Like 7

Let me share my turning moment too..i became a shipper i guess early on.. its coz of d way seo joon stares at min young.. then their kisses.. then in the way he held her.. he hugged her.. in d way he teases her in d bts..and in d way she responds.. in her gazes..in her smiles.. in her kisses.. in d way she trusts when his hands just has a mind of its own..gosh its so reeeaaall.. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jaslinnj said:

PSJ and his ears! His ears can never lie :D 

Lol... His chest was totally red during the bed scene... So we know how embarrassed/shy he was.. Lol

I dont think he’s shy when they’re filming the bed scene and the sofa scene though. More like getting turned on :relaxed: i mean on most of the kissing scenes they started slow and him almost always ending up sucking up pmy whole lips lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

the  two are in a private relationship now, I am sure with that, I've been a followers of PMY since then (instagram,twitter) even PSJ they were so silent in the reward trip, no post. delulu mind,, but as a human resource (HR) in charge with finding, screening I therefore conclude yes they are.. oemgiee I never imagined that my profession will be used here.. LOL

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

did u guys read the article about some comedian said psj has changed after he becomes famous on happy together.. something about how he unfollowed him on socmed bcoz psj changed his number without telling him and he felt hurt bcoz they used to be close.. he also said something about asking his new number from kim ji won and she said she has to ask permission from psj first bfore giving to him.... whats wrong with that comedian? is he asking for attention? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, yujien said:

hi @saved2K just wanted to ask since you're a long time fan of PMY... you mention that she maintain a safe distance from her other co-star is it the same with 

Reveal hidden contents

JCW

because when i watch their BTS they seems close also. Please enlighten me coz am so curious.. :smile:

Since i cannot find another interesting drama after wwwsk i watch the BTS of PMY and PSJ with their other partner to compare the difference... :)

thank you in advance 

Here is the key...who among PMY's onscreen partner would dare roam his hands on her body....haha.   Remember I also came from that other ship but did not stay there for long.... in fact that was my shortest ship hehe..you think I will be here spazzing with you about these things if I see there's more to it than meets the eye despite that BTS  :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 2