[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

59 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did u guys read the article about some comedian said psj has changed after he becomes famous on happy together.. something about how he unfollowed him on socmed bcoz psj changed his number without telling him and he felt hurt bcoz they used to be close.. he also said something about asking his new number from kim ji won and she said she has to ask permission from psj first bfore giving to him.... whats wrong with that comedian? is he asking for attention? 

he sure is seeking for attention (at least that is what it seems to me lol) and mentioning the name of KJW is really unnecessary. he could have mention any other actor which is close to PSJ instead. we all know that there are still a lot of Dong Man-Aera shippers until today so mentioning her name would really grab quite attention but only from international fans.. im not surprised if KJW and PSJ are still in contact but what im trying to say is, it seems like the comedian himself wants attention by mentioning KJW. anywhow.. he's just being salty, just ignore. :no_mouth:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

he sure is seeking for attention (at least that is what it seems to me lol) and mentioning the name of KJW is really unnecessary. he could have mention any other actor which is close to PSJ instead. we all know that there are still a lot of Dong Man-Aera shippers until today so mentioning her name would really grab quite attention but only from international fans.. im not surprised if KJW and PSJ are still in contact but what im trying to say is, it seems like the comedian himself wants attention by mentioning KJW. anywhow.. he's just being salty, just ignore. :no_mouth:

That was a KBS show where FFMW was aired and maybe the comedian was talking to a time in 2017. It does not necessarily mean he only recently asked for PSJ number. Also, KJW has a long time bf that was why she always maintained distance and only friends with guys she worked with. It is an open secret in Korea that she is dating the 2nd lead of Mr Sunshine for years now since they did a project together before.

---- 

about chemistry with other drama partners, yes, PMY was close to JCW but it did not made me a shipper. There was something lacking at the time I compared it to her chemistry and interactions with LMH which was real. This is the first time since City Hunter days that I ship PMY with a drama partner again

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

the comedian is also acquainted with kjw. so he just asked to and mention her. bescuse he know there are no people who doubt psj and kjw relationship in Korea(do you know why?:D now, most Korean think Psj and pmy are in a secret relationship), he just mention kjw without hesitation. if he asked to pmy, he would not mention pmy. because he know, if he does it, all reporters and knetz will being crazy:yum:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, sheilajones said:

the  two are in a private relationship now, I am sure with that, I've been a followers of PMY since then (instagram,twitter) even PSJ they were so silent in the reward trip, no post. delulu mind,, but as a human resource (HR) in charge with finding, screening I therefore conclude yes they are.. oemgiee I never imagined that my profession will be used here.. LOL

Can you please share with us a bit more details of your analysis? I'm interested to learn how a HR would analyse these two behaviours and body languages. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

anyways, i honestly ship ParkPark for fun at first, as this is the first rom-com drama for PMY i thought that i would fully give my support to her as a fan. i could say that im very protective of her since she was getting a lot of hate when she dated LMH. back on those days, there are so many immature fans who would edit PMY's picture on facebook and create anti pages. i've watched every behind then scene vids and tbh most of them are seemed ordinary to me. (need more of their offscreen scenes) well some of them are special, and yes PSJ's action always surprise me. his gazes, kisses and teasing.. they're so natural. and i could say this is probably the strongest ship that i've ever 'board' lol. i mean the coincidences or should i say fate. the similarities that they have is just boom! too many. and seeing how ParkPark team gets along so well. and the number of Park Park shippers around the world. i really believe they're meant to be and im staying in this ship forever! :wub:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did u guys read the article about some comedian said psj has changed after he becomes famous on happy together.. something about how he unfollowed him on socmed bcoz psj changed his number without telling him and he felt hurt bcoz they used to be close.. he also said something about asking his new number from kim ji won and she said she has to ask permission from psj first bfore giving to him.... whats wrong with that comedian? is he asking for attention? 

I read the article... I initially was a bit annoyed by the way it was worded... But i do not think he meant it in a bad way. What he said was that he sent PSJ messages on KakaoTalk which were unread so he realized that PSJ changed his number... The unfollow in insta was a petty revenge but he said he followed him back immediately... I guess he thought he was being funny... 

As for the kjw comment, she had come on a show where he asked her for PSJ's nunber... But she said she would asked him PSJ's permission before handing it out to him... Since she doesn't have the freedom to give out his number to whomever... 

I think the comedian was just talking about the whole thing in a funny way.. But the writer made it look like park seo joon got some attitude problem after he became famous and the comedian to be a attention seeker. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

I read the article... I initially was a bit annoyed by the way it was worded... But i do not think he meant it in a bad way. What he said was that he sent PSJ messages on KakaoTalk which were unread so he realized that PSJ changed his number... The unfollow in insta was a petty revenge but he said he followed him back immediately... I guess he thought he was being funny... 

As for the kjw comment, she had come on a show where he asked her for PSJ's nunber... But she said she would asked him PSJ's permission before handing it out to him... Since she doesn't have the freedom to give out his number to whomever... 

I think the comedian was just talking about the whole thing in a funny way.. But the writer made it look like park seo joon got some attitude problem after he became famous and the comedian to be a attention seeker. 

i think the comedian Park sung kwang was so careless to say such a thing for fun. his image is so bad in Korea. so i understand psj didn't tell new phone number to him. i think psj should keep away from him.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

anyways, i honestly ship ParkPark for fun at first, as this is the first rom-com drama for PMY i thought that i would fully give my support to her as a fan. i could say that im very protective of her since she was getting a lot of hate when she dated LMH. back on those days, there are so many immature fans who would edit PMY's picture on facebook and create anti pages. i've watched every behind then scene vids and tbh most of them are seemed ordinary to me. (need more of their offscreen scenes) well some of them are special, and yes PSJ's action always surprise me. his gazes, kisses and teasing.. they're so natural. and i could say this is probably the strongest ship that i've ever 'board' lol. i mean the coincidences or should i say fate. the similarities that they have is just boom! too many. and seeing how ParkPark team gets along so well. and the number of Park Park shippers around the world. i really believe they're meant to be and im staying in this ship forever! :wub:

Same here. I was expecting WWWSK to be like other dramas I watched but no shipping. :lol:

What she went through being in relationship with LMH was one of the worst among Korean celebrities dating I guess. She dated Asia's number one hearthrob and they were in their 20's when most fangirls would not understand why their Oppa is taken. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Same here. I was expecting WWWSK to be like other dramas I watched but no shipping. :lol:

What she went through being in relationship with LMH was one of the worst among Korean celebrities dating I guess. She dated Asia's number one hearthrob and they were in their 20's when most fangirls would not understand why their Oppa is taken. 

pmy and lmh were too young to deal with their relationship. but now, psj and pmy are mature. even psj is sooo real man than lmh, always protects pmy and not afraid of dating rumor with pmy. i just believe our captain PSJ:glasses:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Hi everyone! I have been following this thread for sometime now and I am really enjoying this ship/thread. I was suppose to leave a comment after my med board exams coz' this might side track my attention. But I just can't contain it anymore and wanted to share why I support PPC. :)

It's been a while since I have watched Kdrama,  and the moment I heard PMY and PSJ will work together I got excited.  When it comes to Kdrama I am very particular with the acting. Since Healer I have been a fan of PMY.  She really did a great job there!  On the other hand,  I first noticed PSJ when I watched FFMW, that first scene he d

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy and lmh were too young to deal with their relationship. but now, psj and pmy are mature. even psj is sooo real man than lmh, always protects pmy and doesn't afraid of dating rumor with pmy. i just believe our captain PSJ:glasses:

Yes I agree they were both too young before and LMH loves his career more and I think this time it is PMY more hesitant to be public. But I think she is just observing and she thinks too that by denying she can help PSJ career. Maybe they are just waiting for the right time to be public.

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Can you please share with us a bit more details of your analysis? I'm interested to learn how a HR would analyse these two behaviours and body languages. 

A lot but I just want to elaborate few important things. 

1. synchronized body movement as it was seen in bts, now here's my question if they are not in each other as they have said, but why though they have the same body movement? as if they knew her/his impression? curious here.                                                                                                                2. eye contacts - they were a lot of eye contacts in bts. according to science eye contact means that you're fixated on something, so if you find that your eyes are fixed on your partner, you may just be falling in love.     

3. body language says it all, as in no spacious, as what we have seen in their interview. (halatang halata talaga)                                         

4. no post in reward trip if they were really friend, why not show the world that they are? hmm in case they are really hiding something? curious again..   

5. I have watched all PSJ's and PMY's drama before they don't have done the same intimate scene as what they've done in WWWSK. hmm interesting ..                                                                                                                okay I'll just end here there were really a lot, but I guess that's more enough, I wanna stop my delulu mind here.. I think I'm going crazy, I really not buying their denial.. I just wait their marriage confirmation next year..  lol

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yes I agree they were both too young before and LMH loves his career more and I think this time it is PMY more hesitant to be public. But I think she is just observing and she thinks too that by denying she can help PSJ career. Maybe they are just waiting for the right time to be public.

Most Korean(except crazy knetz:D) think keeping a secret relationship before marriage is the best way.

• Like 7

this is cute asf, he always give that warm stare, and a kind of dreamy look at PMY. he could just look forward when she's talking but i guess that he can't take his eyes off her somehow. well i don't blame him, PMY got me questioning my sexuality sometimes lol. :relieved:

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

Love reading all your stories!

Here's my PSJ+PMY shipper story - The Origins lol.

I was a big fan of PMY since i first watched her in Healer. Fell in the love with the drama, the two leads, their chemistry and was a casual shipper of them after that. Casual because my shipping momentum slowly waned out after celeb-following them for a while and i realised that i like the male lead's personality when he was on-screen but not too much off-screen. Not insulting him in a way, as i still feel he is talented AF and prob a nice guy but somehow doesn't seem to be the right fit for PMY? PMY continued to be my favourite actress in kdramaland and i was following every news about her since then.

I first learned about PSJ from KMHM but he caught my eye in FFMY. Again, casual shipping both leads - but only while watching the show and the interest waned out again after it ended..

Then last year noticed that PSJ and PMY both sat opposite each other at the AA Awards and randomly thought "Hmm, they look good together".

Fast forward to few months later, co incidentally heard the news about the WWWSK casting. I then decided to follow PSJ on IG and found it weird that there was so many things they have in common - interest in fashion & travel, dog breed, intelligence and humility. However, at that point, i didn't notice anything about the travel coincidences (places/time) yet.

By then even before WWSK started, I think i was already subconsciously shipping them.

Now, this is the strange part and what converted me into a hard shipper. I'm not sure whether it was because i was then looking them up both on IG constantly and it was a freudian thing, but i dreamt one night that they were actually a real couple while filming the show. The dream was vague but i woke up really happy and couldn't wait for the drama to get started.

What cemented my shipping obsession, lol, was watching their chemistry in the drama and during the BTS & interviews. I think like what it was for most of you, it was the kiss, their body language etc.

I guess this was the first time where i actually really liked both actors individually and to have them be casted in the same drama with an explosive chemistry is like an icing on the cake.  And like what PSJ said before - 'I always say this, but I think [acting together] is fate.'

So who am i to deny fate? :tounge_wink:

• Like 17
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Great to see shippers still remember YJ and MS's wedding day today!... Congratulations Mr and Mrs Lee!

We can not imagine how busy PSJ is with his movie, his endorsements and then him attending functions and meeting his friends and colleagues during weekends.  I've watched his old videos and he seemed pretty humble guy and as his popularity grew, so did his confidence. As he now is own boss, ie, he set up his own company which manages his own time, endorsements and movies/dramas to appear, we hope to see him in more dramas :) or variety show? But he and PMY can compete with or be paired with in 2D1N - hahha - both are pretty competitive? Just like KMS and LYJ :)

• Like 4

As for me, I'm just a casual fan of both of them at the beginning. 

I knew PMY since CH era, but only watched her acting on Healer. Meanwhile PSJ, I knew him since KMHM, but only watched his acting through FFMY and MR. I didn't ship them with any of their past on-screen OTPs, because you know, it's just on-screen chemistry :phew: 

Aaand, first thing first, my reason why I decided to watch WWWSK: I was expecting great acting & chemistry from the duo great visual: PMY and PSJ. They are the true actors B) If you know what I mean, nowadays too many dramas with lead actors from idols, mostly can't act and ruined my mood to watch the drama. So I thought this WWWSK drama will be good, or hit! Plus, both leads are known to be good in intimate romantic scenes :naughty: Lol

That's why I got hooked with WWWSK!

Starting from episode 5, I began to lurking here, being a silent reader, sorry guys! :sweatingbullets: 

At first I just want to read everyone's opinion about the drama's story-line and to find some clues (abduction case) from the webtoon version. But one day, I found a youtube clip posted here: their VIKI Interview, where PMY sit glued to PSJ. Ah, I could feel PSJ was holding his breath all time during the interview :rolleyes: 

Then, when compliment each other segment, PMY spontaneously asking 'What's perfect about me?' to PSJ. 

I was like, woah :w00t: I catch something! Something's smells fishy here! :wub: 

That exact moment, I jumped on this roller coaster ride! I jumped in this ship! And found more and moreee of their so-called coincidences and similarities! 

With those amounts of coincidences & similarities, it's too hard to not call it FATE :innocent: 

Now, I just want them to be happy and live their life privately.

Or if they are really dating each other, I want them to keep silent and date secretly, until the Big Day comes! I don't mind if there's no dating confirmation from ParkPark, as long as there'll be Wedding Announcement! :heart: 

• Like 14