[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, jaslinnj said:

Thanks for this. We always knew she was standing close to PSJ and vice versa but when there is scientific proof, it makes it less delusional and more solid... :)

I would like to add PMY leaning on PSJ during the viki interview. That is definitely she in his intimate space. 

Seeing the press con, PSJ looks so happy. Usually he looks confused, awkward or downright formal but over here... He can't stop himself from grinning. So happy to work with PMY. Probably just happy to take an official pic with her since he has never taken one before even though he knew her for 3 years or more,and met her at other brand events. 

I will get to the analysis of the Viki interview later. There are lots of things to talk about in that interview. Worth 3-4 posts. Just be patient with me please. To be able to make the point I need to do some research myself.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Lol I can't w/ these two anymore.

Btw now that I think about what our PMY said about how she didnt know Simba means lion, it makes me LOL so hard cause she simply ran out of things to say. Com'on PMY, we on to u! u speak almost perfect english, even studied in the state & u telling me u don't know the movie Lion King???

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

News Article: http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=266755

The interview was done the same day as the rest of the interview BUT it just got approval today, so I'm not sure on whether the reporter needed more content to the article itself because after reading, it definitely is a really good article which doesn't soley focus on the rumor. This new/old/different article was done very well and I can see why the reporter just didn't want to release it with the other ones but like many of you are wondering why today? I mean why today really, anywhoo I'm not going to over think it but it definitely is interesting. 

The reporter isn't the type to wait so long to release articles about current trending news. (I scanned all of his articles and only this one article is almost a month behind.....) 

*High probability that the reporter made efforts to contact PMY about the new article being released today to ensure that the material and her quotes were indeed to the agency and her liking. Once he/she got approval from the Editor in Chief then yesterday would have made it the day of approval.

• Like 7

On 8/28/2018 at 11:10 AM, psjpmylbn said:

http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=266755

this looks like an interesting article. Hope to have someone to translate it, can only understand bits and pieces of it, she even addressed the rumors about their dogs that we shippers have been wondering about.

I translated only about PSJ part.  My English is not good.:bawling: If the sentences are awkward, please understand that. 

Reporter: How did you like acting with PSJ?  

PMY: PSJ is the best partner I have ever acted with.    

Reporter: A lot of people are hoping that you two will become a real couple.  

PMY: First of all, thank you for receiving love through WWWSK. But I was so bummed out. Because I wanted to end all beautifully. Although I'm sad people's attention is turned the other way(dating rumor), I wish people will love us just as characters Miso and Youngjoon.  PSJ said there’s a possibility that we'll become a couple? I will not comment on this.(laugh)  Although everyone ask me about this, I won't say anything. It is sure that we are not dating now.  Because WWWSK ended very beautifully, I want to enjoy lingering emotions for a long time.   

• Like 11
  • Thanks 12

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PSJ is the best partner I have ever acted with.  

Wow Captain ParkSJ must be so proud to hear that. Hope this gonna makes him more confident and make a move ( I believed he already did)

that’s really interesting, She said “the BEST” .

ehmmmm 

PMY-sshi Thanks for using “the best” to describe him , cos I would be disappointed if you said he was “one of the bests” . 

Lol

• Like 6

On 7/3/2018 at 5:04 PM, minseojoon said:

What is up with the long gaze and sweet smile? 2018new_taikaixin_org.png

INtBc1j.gif

Omg ok so I can't believe I went back to page 1 and started reading everything and this one stood out to me. I think I finally figured why there was that sneaky looks exchanged between the two.

The question was referring to what are they best at? and PSJ said he's diligent. He tries hard at everything and dont want to look back with regrets. then he turned to PMY. Something tells me when he said diligent, he meant work and personal. As in, he's been admiring her from far away for yrs and w/ the golden chance he worked very hard w/ his every way into winning her over. and he did it! Maybe that's why he asked if she agreed. cause obviously she could judge based on all the things he did lolol ik im being delulu but it makes sense right?

• Like 7

first of all..hi everyone..nice meeting you all. i enjoy reading all your response towards PPC. frankly speaking i adore their chemistry in wwwsk until it makes me blown away my heart every day for hoping their relationship happen in real life. however i realize that is just one of their success journey in acting, and i'm afraid to put a lots of hope that will affect me later. but i do love to read everyone  wish towards them.. go go PPC..:heart:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

I translated only about PSJ part.  My English is not good.:bawling: If the sentences are awkward, please understand that. but I'm Korean, I'm sure the translation is 100% accurate.   

PSJ said there’s a possibility that we'll become a couple? I will not comment on this.(laugh)  Although everyone ask me about this, I won't say anything. It is sure that we are not dating NOW.

That reads quite well to me. Thank you.

Could you please just confirm ONE word for me: the word NOW in the quote above. Is it really the word "now" used in the Korean article? It is very important. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

33 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Could you please just confirm ONE word for me: the word NOW in the quote above. Is it really the word "now" used in the Korean article? It is very important. 

yes. 지금 사귀는 게 아닌 건 확실하다 = It is sure that we are not dating now.(now is "지금" in Korean.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

38 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Based on the article, she said "지금 사귀는 게 아닌 건 확실하다" whereby there's '지금 = jigeum' in the sentence which means 'now'.

To break down the sentence "지금 (now) 사귀는 게 (dating) 아닌 건 (we're not) 확실하다 (for sure/surely)"

Hope this helps :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Hmmm it's curious how she answered with, "Everyone asks, but I won't say anything."  It's like a tease!

Well, my delulu mind says "believe in the actions, not the words" :lol: Maybe they weren't really *officially* dating at the time of the interview, but cmon. I'm pretty sure they are mutually attracted to each other! :wub: I WILL WAIT PPC! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

i think pmy also gave a little vague answer. the answer could sound like we're not dating now. but there is possibility we will date in the future. and in another interview with other reporters, when she was asked about the same question, she said "지금은 아니다" = not now.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

i think pmy also gave a little vague answer. the answer could sound like we're not dating now. but there is possibility we will date later. and in another interview with other reporters, when she was asked about the same question, she said "지금은 아니다" = not now.

Exactly right. The word "now" is like an escape door for her :joy: 

OK, the word "dating" itself is confusing enough, let alone the addition of "now". Let's just look at the word "dating" first. 

“ Dating” means you’re going on dates. You are actively getting out there and meeting people and spending time with them. “Dating someone” means you’re seeing somebody specific, with purpose and on a regular basis.

1. You like someone and you are trying to get to know them better.
  2. You are spending time with a person (or persons) in hopes of finding a committed relationships.
  3. You can see yourself settling down with the person or persons see regularly.

Once you start an exclusive relationship, then it is called "we are in relationship", not "we are dating" anymore. 

Ok, so on the basis of that definition, then I understand PMY's sentence as "No we are not spending time together to get to know each other better in hopes of finding a committed relationship. We have already been in a committed relationship." Let's party, shippers :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

If they aren't together yet, then PSJ needs to move his butt. :sweat_smile:That "now" is like a go signal to start something between them if, IF they aren't together officially yet. 

PSJ, man, you have a chance, take it by the horns and go for it! Unless, you already did, then, you go dude!:thumbsup:

• LOL 6

I'm getting slightly exasperated with their word games lol and am seriously leaning towards the idea that the reason that they are saying that they are not dating now is because they are already married:joy:

Also: that the wedding we saw in the drama was so elaborate because it was the actual wedding lol. Imagine if this entire thing was a triple park conspiracy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

28 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

If they aren't together yet, then PSJ needs to move his butt. :sweat_smile:That "now" is like a go signal to start something between them if, IF they aren't together officially yet. 

PSJ, man, you have a chance, take it by the horns and go for it! Unless, you already did, then, you go dude!:thumbsup:

IF they were not together during that interview, I think after Phuket, they already are :joy:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

IF they were not together during that interview, I think after Phuket, they already are :joy:

It honestly felt like he didn't go to the Phuket trip. He has 0 post about it. :joy:

Did he like, fulfilled VP Lee's words or something? At least PMY has 1 post about it.:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1