[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, Fara Luis said:

Hi everyone! I have been following this thread for sometime now and I am really enjoying this ship/thread. I was suppose to leave a comment after my med board exams coz' this might side track my attention. But I just can't contain it anymore and wanted to share why I support PPC. :)

It's been a while since I have watched Kdrama,  and the moment I heard PMY and PSJ will work together I got excited.  When it comes to Kdrama I am very particular with the acting. Since Healer I have been a fan of PMY.  She really did a great job there!  On the other hand,  I first noticed PSJ when I watched FFMW, that first scene he d

Omg, when I read this, I laughed! Because I'll be taking med board exams too! Small world. I guess we really just can't contain it, can we? :lol:

• Like 2

Someone just shared this on IG. They always have the same train of thought. PMY spoke out what PSJ was about to say when he hesitated. I bet they are those couples who complete each other's sentences .

Spoiler

I also bet PMY will be the one who wears the pants in this relationship lol. She's so feisty and straight-forward. :tounge_wink:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

That video is cute to watch. PSJ was about to bait out the director but stopped himself with a nervous laugh and then PMY with her zero **** given... baits him out for causing the most NGs :lol:.

its was good watching it from that angle! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, suie said:

That video is cute to watch. PSJ was about to bait out the director but stopped himself with a nervous laugh and then PMY with her zero **** given... baits him out for causing the most NGs :lol:.

I know right? She’s so gutsy, i love that. Women dont have to be meek or shy, i just love how straightforward yet polite and confident yet not conceited she is. 

• Like 5

Hi guys! Lurker here but decided to post. :tounge_xd:I started shipping them when I saw their viki interview when pmy asked psj what’s perfect about her. You will not asked that question if you’re not close with person right and the way she leans her body towards psj suring that interview, I can’t! hahahaha

Saw this awhile ago, so she accidentally followed/unfolllowed a parkhyungsik fan acct. I bet you she’s checking pictures of psj and co. during that bts concert. Hahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

@eleda Omo! Thank you for sharing! I love it when celebrities check out fans' ig posts about them. And hmmmm she's checking out PSJ, no surprise about that :lol:

@eleda the accidental following of PHS fan is not today,  happened during the airing of WWWSK sometime in July as the PHS fan was posting WWWSK and using the hashtags WWWSK, PMY and PSJ'S name.

A lot of fans including myself saw it that day when PMY was following 1 person and immediately unfollowed :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok...my turn to share how I boarded the ParkPark ship.

I'm fairly new to the world of K dramas. I had just finished watching a Turkish show and the next season was supposed to start in September, so I started looking for other dramas. Thats when I learned about DOTS and got hooked from the very first episode. After I finished DOTS, I started looking for other Kdramas and someone recommended BOF. Honestly, I gave up after the first episode. It looked dated and the female lead annoyed me. But I was bored and decided to start the 2nd episode, because I wanted to find out what the huge deal was about this show. And I discovered LMH. I liked him in the show and started looking for other dramas. Here comes CH. I Loved it, especially Kim Na Na. Felt giddy after knowing that they actually dated but also felt disappointed that they had broken up so quickly. But I guess it was'nt meant to be.

So I became a fan of PMY. Watched Healer...loved it, but did'nt quite ship them. Their onscreen chemistry was magnificent, but JCW seemed a bit too kiddish to me. I remember PMY said in one of her interviews that she was attracted to more masculine men. 

Then I started watching WWWSK. I think I felt their attraction first during the viki interview. The way PSJ would look at her just melted my heart. Honestly, it took some time for PSJ to grow on me. He is not traditionally good-looking (according to me). But he is so charming, especially after I saw him in Youn's kitchen. He is so manly and confident, yet funny and humble. And now I think he is very attractive and dashing! To me, he seemed like the perfect match for my dearest PMY. I also watched the AAA 2017 clips and PMY looked so super amazing that night and PSJ was sitting right in front of her. That really got my heart racing. And then their kissing scenes in the drama. They were truly magnificent and so real. If these two were just acting, hats off to both of them for making it so believable. 

In conclusion, I feel if their affections are not engaged elsewhere, it would need super human abilities for them to not feel attracted to each other. So I'm being cautiously optimistic about this ship. :)

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

@eleda the accidental following of PHS fan is not today,  happened during the airing of WWWSK sometime in July as the PHS fan was posting WWWSK and using the hashtags WWWSK, PMY and PSJ'S name.

A lot of fans including myself saw it that day when PMY was following 1 person and immediately unfollowed :lol:

Thank you for the clarification! I thought it was from today and my heart skipped a beat :lol::lol: So I'm guessing she liked the other photo too on the same day?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Hahaha! I thought it was today too! hahha my bad! :D makes me excited for nothing. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, suie said:

I am now excited for the DVD commentary. I hope it will be released before the year ends. Or early 2019.

@luvxuvkuv Not same day, because WWWSK wedding was at finale episode already and it became a big deal for shippers that time as it happened around 3 days after the rumors. It was actually a set of WWWSK wedding photos and the first pic is PSJ so thumbnail for notification on followers only shows PSJ pic :lol:

• Like 3

Count me in! So here’s how I ended up with my name and started participating in this discussion between our PPC. 

Between PSJ and PMY, I cannot say I’m a diehard fan of both since I do not watch all of their dramas but given a choice if I happen to know any of their dramas currently airing I would definitely tune in because I have high respects for both individuals be it whether it is PSJ for his wide range of acting credits or PMY who is a pretty rare find of someone who comes from a slightly well to do family background but yet comes off as someone who is very honest straightforward, humble and very considerate for her fans as well.

For PSJ I only watched a previous family drama of his (Pots of Gold) and a more recent one FFMY as well as Youn’s Kitchen and was honestly quite surprised at the number of different types of roles he plays and he gives me the impression that he’s very hardworking and dedicated in his career. For PMY, I watched City Hunter and Remember: War of the Son as well as My Ear’s Candy which showed a side of hers that many can relate to which really made me want to see her more on variety shows (I might just tune in to Busted! when I got time)

So when I realized that both of them were starring in WWWSK as lead roles, it was a no-brainer for me to definitely tune in to the show since I myself am a sucker for rom-coms. :lol:

What made me really jump into this ship was actually a variety of reasons but, the first point was that particular interview where PMY commented that she thought she was very active with her exercises until she met PSJ who was utilizing whatever breaks he had to stay in shape, and at that time I was wondering how come she was so familiar with his routines since they were never really considered friends and were only acquainted previously. Adding to that, all those skinship moments and the teasing/flirting during AAA and BTS, I just couldn’t stay quiet for long... :P

I might be the minority here, but considering that I’m a guy, during the drama, PSJ has showed signs of affection towards PMY, I cannot really tell how PMY reacts to his advances, and also all those off-script actions that PSJ do during the drama on/off screen, it just give me those vibes of someone who’s in love and not someone who’s trying to be in character acting in a drama but actually enjoying every second and moment with his *fated* one.

On a happy note, a wonderful day to everyone who remembers Lee Young Joon & Kim Mi So’s wedding day!

P.S: I also managed to come up with another term for PPC - Physically Pleasing Couple, look at this picture! Even when they are at their most vulnerable, they still look gorgeous and doesn’t it just bring a smile to your face?:wub:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

On 7/1/2018 at 3:10 PM, minmangfan said:

Hi everyone! Just realized there's a shipper thread for Park-Park couple, and I have to post here what I posted in the WWWSK thread --

I'm fervently wishing for PSJ to guest in BUSTED Season 2 so that we get to see their interaction after WWWSK. If PMY was able to spark chemistry with Yoo Yeon Seok in just one episode and without having to have a drama with him prior (even unconsciously called him "oppa" during filming lol), I wonder how she will be when PSJ is the guest. I'd totally be in for that.

Hello, am I too late? Was busy the entire day so I only had the chance to post ad backread now. I had to locate my first post in this thread (PAGE 12!!!!!!) for me to remember when and how I started shipping them... only to realize that my first post doesn't really say much. :tounge_xd:

First off, I'm no fan of PSJ or PMY individually before WWWSK. In fact I have been off the Kdrama and Kpop world for around 5 years or more until WWWSK happened. In the main thread (drama) I even admitted to being very guilty about not noticing PMY as an actress too much until after I saw the first two episodes of WWWSK. I also didn't know anything about PSJ -- I was one of those who started watching WWWSK not because of the lead actors but because I got curious about what was really wrong with Secretary Kim. :joy: 

Anyway there are but two major things that suck me into this black hole of shipping PPC:

1. OUT OF THIS WORLD CHEMISTRY

I also have to admit that unlike some of you here, I wasn't 100% sold with their chemistry during the first few episodes. Maybe it was also because I initially kind of found LYJ a bit too cocky. Back then I was watching WWWSK because the story is something that is close to home (resigning and stuff), but even when the storyline began to flatten I was still watching it because of PSJ and PMY's off the charts chemistry.

2. BODY LANGUAGE

It's quite significant to point out for me that I made my post around the time the first kiss of LYJ and KMS was aired, but as far as my memory can recall, I've started shipping them since around Episode 4 or 5 -- especially after seeing the BTS videos of those. After which was the time when I saw some clips of their Viki interviews and started to feel something different about them, especially because I feel like their nonverbal gestures mirror that of my boyfriend's and mine's. Eventually I began to like them as individuals, but more especially PMY (Because HOW CAN YOU NOT??? I swear I sometimes question my sexuality bec of her lol).

Now I am one of those who have sworn never to ship any celebrity couples again (in fact I still feel like I'm too old for this lol) but I found myself posting here almost 2 months ago and the rest is history.

I may not be as active in this thread as before but I am still quite confident about this couple -- especially with the growing number of people who feel the same way (I see lots of NEWBIES!!! HELLO, EVERYONE!). Also, I know that I have already posted about my boyfriend being strongly convinced that our ship have been intimate, but just yesterday my boyfriend saw me watching the video comparison of PSJ's bed scenes and his unsolicited comment was: "See, they (PMY and PSJ) are too comfortable and intimate (compared to the other one)"

Things like these add up to my firm belief that there is something between them that is very, very real and undeniable. It really doesn't take a genius to read between the lines-- nonverbal actions NEVER lie. :yum: In fact in school we were taught that what is more important are those that were not being spoken/heard but those that were felt. PPC may have tried to be as careful as they think they can be but their bodies cannot lie to save their lives lol

What all of us can never be sure of is the actual status and length of their relationship. But no matter what status they are in right now, no matter how private they want to get, what matters to me is that their feelings and understanding seem to be strong and unshakeable. 

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Some shippers are talking about PSJ's concert attire how he looked formally dressed for the concert and had this sangnamja / daddy vibes already :D:joy:

Daddy vibes  :joy::wub:

i realized that sangnamja/daddy vibes of him started from the day he showed up in the airport when he left for England. 

He looks even matured lately,I wonder if it’s because he’s in a relationship with someone and are planning to be in a serious relationship aka getting married . 

Anyway

From what I see he looks so ready to be a husband now .:wub:

lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Hi fellow PPC shippers. I'm guilty of being a lurker as well & finally gave in to pouring my heart out now. lol

Unlike most of u guys I was never a PPC shipper from the get-go. I just simply started watching WWWSK cuz I'm a fan of PMY. Her acting from QO7D struck me badly. I was crying for a wk worth of tears lol

While I was watching WWWSK I thought to myself their chemistry is really good, like from the plot to every little scene was all really simple but it looked so real and fun. I didn't think much after and still hasn't watched any PPC interviews or sailed the PPC boat yet. BUT THEN, news broke out they were alleged dating and boy I was sold. I searched up fanaccts, PPC fansites and I was floored.

From my observation, I don't think PMY & PSJ actually have been dating for 3 yrs like the rumor said, cuz tracing back to the AAA 2017? it seems like that's when they kinda talked a bit. However, I think PSJ was already eyeing PMY at that time lol. Thru the WWWSK bts, I noticed something different about PMY, she seems like she's trying to compose herself in front of PSJ, which she doesn't really acted like that before w/ other actors to me lol. As for PSJ, Idk much about him but looking at his past interview, he seems more of like a well-composed guy in general & in front of his co-actresses but yet w/ PMY, he's like a puppy tying to get her attention. Idk if it makes sense but what I'm trying to say is THERE.IS.DEFINITELY.SOMETHING.OR.SOME.SPARKS.ABOUT.PPC.

Even if they were never dating from the start, I feel like they have developed feelings for each other during/after WWWSK. Esp. PSJ to PMY. Those kisses, he seems like he was feeling it lol. The un-edit kiss in ep 13. clip looked like PSJ was kissing his gf instead of acting, his hands were kinda over the places that he could appropriately touch & his posture looked like he wasn't even acting anymore. Then we have that closet kiss, for a good 2-3 secs, he didn't release her lips, u could tell it was him that wasn't letting go cuz her mouth did the releasing motion but he did more of the sucking motion lol

Fast forward, I'm now on this boat and just waiting for the wedding news lol

Edited by Chrissy Dang
  • Like 7
  • LOL 5