Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, suie said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmymQU0ge91/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=s5k62vnqnz7m

PMY stylist had dinner with one of the girls from PSJ team. She tagged her on the post. They’ve really become close. 

ALL OF THEM TAGGED ARE TEAM PSJ AND TEAM PMY NOT JUST ONE - 2 PSJ Team and 3 PMY Team 

TEAM PSJ AND TEAM PMY LAST NIGHT 

this means their bosses have no official work last night, yeonghouse was with PSJ the other day for photoshoot and keunminnn was at Shiseido event ;)

EAE6_F059-793_B-4231-9836-16473030_D328.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

It’s actually 2 girls from PSJ team. And then 2 girls and 1guy from PMY team. It’s one of PMY’s staff’s birthday yesterday.

and the place is PSJ stylist(@ yeonghouse) house. written They also have house-warming party in her new house.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

ALL OF THEM TAGGED ARE TEAM PSJ AND TEAM PMY NOT JUST ONE - 2 PSJ Team and 3 PMY Team 

TEAM PSJ AND TEAM PMY LAST NIGHT 

this means their bosses have no official work last night, yeonghouse was with PSJ the other day for photoshoot and keunminnn was at Shiseido event ;)

EAE6_F059-793_B-4231-9836-16473030_D328.

Ok I didn’t see the name tagged on the pics just PMY stylist wrote one of the  PSJ female team on the bottom of the post talking about her. :astonished:

• Like 2

On 8/22/2018 at 4:33 PM, Cheryl295 said:

Yes some fans really need to chill and remember PMY now is wiser, stronger and mature. 

Some fans also said shippers are fake fans. :D I have shipped a lot of couples and I say 80~90% of shippers also support individual projects its just that we want to spazz between a possible love connection between celebrities. It does not make us lesser fans. Having shippers is added fans and popularity on an actor/ actress. 

The downside of being a shipper, I am a yongseo shipper for years and it hurts whenever you were accused as “fake fans” when in fact we are also supporting the couple’s activities individually and even with their group. :sweat_smile:

But anyway, shipping is all in all fun and I am positive that parkpark couple will continue to sail :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

So glad to know that they will be together for the commentary dvd :grin:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I think the full link is in page 317-318, around that. I don't want to repost here because:

1. It wastes the bandwidth.

2. I don't like this type of investigation from media. It's a big privacy intrusion. It's a kind of viewer teaser. If you have evidence, go ahead and release it. If you already settled for money, then just shut up.  

Yeah i hate how TV Show in korea doing their Job like they're amateur. Come on if you want to make news, get the evidence by your own investigation don't stole instagram pics made by fans.  I don't understand why TV show in korea are still trying to prove that PSJ and PMY are in relationship. Even though some of fans still believe they're in relationship but it doesn't make a sense to bring that topic to TV Show. I mean it not only PSJ and PMY dating rumor, there are alot of dating rumor between celebrity in korea, but i think media in korea are too digging into the PSJ and PMY dating rumor. 

I think even though alot of people like their drama and alot of people happy if they're in real relationship, but since they're both denied it , so fans really don't want to make sure if PSJ and PMY were lying or not since it's their personal life. Even though there are some shippers doing collage photo and anthing, but media just mess up with sosial media.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

really? o em giee what a beautiful night for me good news.. they will see each other again..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luvxuvkuv said:

@sheilajones What do we know, maybe they do see each other privately ;) (coz that’s my wish :D)

@luvxuvkuv I'm gonna jump with the highest level if that's going to happen. My mind saying its already happening hehhe..

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

just wants to post this, wth, he’s eating her alive lol :kiss_closed:

And did any of you guys notice pmy was tonguing psj on the bed scene :lol: thats some seriously good acting there lol. Both of them really goes all in on that bed scene.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

notice something different between all of the backhug that psj does on some of his other drama? *hint* look at his hand placements. We all know who gave us the type of backhug psj did to pmy right? And this is not the only scene on wwwsk he puts his hand waaaay below the appropriate hand placement between colleagues.

ps. I’ve never watched any of his and her drama before wwwsk, so in no way am i trying to insult, discredit or making fun of other ship, just my humble observation.

• Like 6

^^ Ah,  kinda sucks that PMY/PSJ won't get their own commentary alone; but I guess, at least we'll get another couple interview. I am looking forward to that 3-couple commentary though :lol:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mmac80 said:

^^ Ah,  kinda sucks that PMY/PSJ won't get their own commentary alone; but I guess, at least we'll get another couple interview. I am looking forward to that 3-couple commentary though :lol:

Gosh Park PD will he be a forever 3rd wheel? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4