[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

22 hours ago, sheilajones said:

A lot but I just want to elaborate few important things. 

1. synchronized body movement as it was seen in bts, now here's my question if they are not in each other as they have said, but why though they have the same body movement? as if they knew her/his impression? curious here.                                                                                                                2. eye contacts - they were a lot of eye contacts in bts. according to science eye contact means that you're fixated on something, so if you find that your eyes are fixed on your partner, you may just be falling in love.     

3. body language says it all, as in no spacious, as what we have seen in their interview. (halatang halata talaga)                                         

4. no post in reward trip if they were really friend, why not show the world that they are? hmm in case they are really hiding something? curious again..   

5. I have watched all PSJ's and PMY's drama before they don't have done the same intimate scene as what they've done in WWWSK. hmm interesting ..                                                                                                                okay I'll just end here there were really a lot, but I guess that's more enough, I wanna stop my delulu mind here.. I think I'm going crazy, I really not buying their denial.. I just wait their marriage confirmation next year..  lol

Thanks for your answer. 

I agree with everything, except for the part of eye contact in bts. Somehow I think PMY tried to be distant from SJ in the bts so there was not much in there for me from bts. 

One thing I noted though. If you compare the two clips below, you'll see that when the Director spoke, SJ did turn his head to look at him, but only a quick look for < 4 seconds. But when MY spoke, he turned his head 90 degrees to look at her for > 10 seconds. I think in the original (not cut clip) there were times he looked at her for like > 15 seconds. I don't know about others, but I wouldn't do it to someone that I've just known and on 'work basis' level. Also, I don't think I've ever seen SJ looking at any of his other co-stars with a 90-degree head turn like this for > 10 seconds.  

This is what research said:

Hidden cameras secretly tracked the eye movements of 115 students as they chatted with actors and actresses. They were then asked to rate their conversation partner's attractiveness. The men looked into the eyes of actresses they considered beautiful for an average of 8.2 seconds, but that dropped to 4.5 seconds when gazing at those they rated less attractive (Journal of Sexual Behavior) 

As I said, people lie, but numbers don't. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, brownsugar said:

Hi, would you mind to share your observation on this? Lols

As much as I want them to be together for real but unable to convince whether they’ve been dating for quite sometime or not.

I only dare to rely on their official news/statements, don’t want to try to read between the lines just preparing for any possible scenarios, haha. But deep down, I’m really wishing there’ll be good news of confirmation.

Anw, since PSJ said he’s been PMY fanboy since Highkick when he was in military, can’t help to think what he was thinking when watching MY in Highkick (I just watch a glimpse of the vid in YT, she was soo pretty). I mean he was in the camp, only with group of men, exhausted with trainings etc..lol

I guess, he’s really following her since and he might really don’t want to loss the chance this time..

Hehe.. There are lots of things but mainly its the body language. :) 

my PPC love story is just a delusional fan Fiction :p which i thought of when i had too much time on my hands. 

I do not want to share more since it can get taken out of context mainly cause PPC has officially denied it. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Fara Luis said:

I think their IGs will going to have a "hiatus" :sweatingbullets:

That's ok we should give them a break. I think I have enough interesting material to keep this thread going until the end of the year :glasses: So I hope they will announce next year, otherwise, hopefully we have the BTS DVD to keep the thread going. 

Back to body language topic, I noticed the 'space' between PSJ and PSH in the photos of the event yesterday. And I think that 'space' is perfect for social setting. Again, this is what science says with regards to space. 

Body-Language-graphic-880x430-2018_06-03

Look at PSJ and PMY in the video below and compare it with the one when PMY was with LTH and notice the difference.

With LTH, after being forced to get into his intimate space for a photo, she was then immediately back down to between personal and social space. With PSJ, she kept her position, i.e. she didn't worry at all to be in their intimate spaces. It's a natural tendency to move out of someone's intimate / personal space if you're not close to him. You kind of doing this subconsciously. PMY's body didn't follow this natural tendency so there is only one conclusion for me. 

** There should be a longer clip of PSJ and PMY on youtube but I didn't want to have too heavy gifs here. You can search yourself. They changed positions for photos a few times but PMY position remained the same the whole time. PSJ did a bit of swaying but in general he didn't change his position either, i.e. they remained in intimate space the whole time. 

VZQN73D.gif&key=e15accd4f1d675e7903530782inV1Nh.gif&key=e27bfb62d4f538b0fb26c308

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

That's ok we should give them a break. I think I have enough interesting material to keep this thread going until the end of the year :glasses: So I hope they will announce next year, otherwise, hopefully we have the BTS DVD to keep the thread going. 

Back to body language topic, I noticed the 'space' between PSJ and PSH in the photos of the event yesterday. And I think that 'space' is perfect for social setting. Again, this is what science says with regards to space. 

Look at PSJ and PMY in the video below and compare it with the one when PMY was with LTH and notice the difference.

With LTH, after being forced to get into his intimate space for a photo, she was then immediately back down to between personal and social space. With PSJ, she kept her position, i.e. she didn't worry at all to be in their intimate spaces. It's a natural tendency to move out of someone's intimate / personal space if you're not close to him. You kind of doing this subconsciously. PMY's body didn't follow this natural tendency so there is only one conclusion for me. 

** There should be a longer clip of PSJ and PMY on youtube but I didn't want to have too heavy gifs here. You can search yourself. They changed positions for photos a few times but PMY position remained the same the whole time. PSJ did a bit of swaying but in general he didn't change his position either, i.e. they remained in intimate space the whole time. 

VZQN73D.gif&key=e15accd4f1d675e7903530782inV1Nh.gif&key=e27bfb62d4f538b0fb26c308

This PPC thread is so wonderful,awesome,amazing,dabak!!

we’re not only get PPC update,but we also get  to learn English, math,physiology and also science. 

Ohhhh I’m so happy to be here. Lol

keep going babies! 

Hahahahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

such a good research paper ..... :)

Edited by sonoma
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Thanks for this. We always knew she was standing close to PSJ and vice versa but when there is scientific proof, it makes it less delusional and more solid... :)

I would like to add PMY leaning on PSJ during the viki interview. That is definitely she in his intimate space. 

Seeing the press con, PSJ looks so happy. Usually he looks confused, awkward or downright formal but over here... He can't stop himself from grinning. So happy to work with PMY. Probably just happy to take an official pic with her since he has never taken one before even though he knew her for 3 years or more,and met her at other brand events. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=266755

this looks like an interesting article. Hope to have someone to translate it, can only understand bits and pieces of it, she even addressed the rumors about their dogs that we shippers have been wondering about.

Here it is a lil bit of the interview..i Think https://twitter.com/iloveparkpark/status/1034256761639776257?s=19

• Like 1

I'm curious when this interview took place? The pictures are all from her post "Secretary Kim" wrap up interviews. Is it perhaps this new interview was also done back then as well. Why is it that it's released now or this is actually a new interview? I don't think ParkMinYoung would want to address the rumor dating again to bring attention once more.

Just curious. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I’ll always be here waiting for both of you to be ready. Doesn’t matter if i have to wait 2or3 years . hope it’s not gonna be that long  . Lol lol

I promise I won’t leave this ship. 

I believe in you Captain Park. 

Muaahahahahahahhahah:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3